vvbgnnmk has gone on hold, known scammer

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=71009

pqdrummer

04-11-2007 13:55:46

vvbgnnmk went on hold on treasurypaypal.wish4free I submitted my order for approval and the admin said that he/she is a known frauder

sandra habina

04-11-2007 15:48:29

Do we know his/her other name(s) ? Any other info is greatly appreciated.

pqdrummer

04-11-2007 17:32:27

The PayPal email= that I was told to send the money to was email=vvbgnnmk@yahoo.comvvbgnnmk@yahoo.com that I was told to send the money to was email=vvbgnnmk@yahoo.comvvbgnnmk@yahoo.com/email I know better than to pay without having the green check first, so I'm not out any money. I have a feeling this person has done this before though.

vvbgnnmk

04-11-2007 17:36:24

hi man,when you send me money?
and my account went hold,so i never let you sent me money,why you said im a scammer?

vvbgnnmk

04-11-2007 18:28:50

you said wish4free admin,who is him??let me see plz

pqdrummer

04-11-2007 18:45:54

This user has also fruaded on the GiftMonster and YourGiftsFree networks

vvbgnnmk

04-11-2007 19:27:46

ok,i know now.
i will build myself site and trade.
game over.FIPG admin del me plz.

shokesdogg

05-11-2007 07:00:32

I hate scammers, I hope he refunds my payments. AHHHHHHH!!!!!!

TryinToGetPaid

05-11-2007 09:14:02

His speech style should have been a dead giveaway.

shokesdogg

05-11-2007 10:18:58

Also if you ban someone and they are not able to login to the site, how are other people who he scammed suppose to communicate with him to try and get their money back? I thought you usually allowed for the person to make good first before banning (by blocking their ability to setup trades)?

hehehhehe

05-11-2007 11:33:05

You can try his email addresses (the one he signed up as, or his paypal ones).

For most cases, yes, we do allow people to make good first (look at diamond22 for example), but I banned him since I was pretty sure he was not going to pay anyone back and he even asked to be deleted. If he does make good or if the other mods think he shouldn't be banned just yet, we can reinstate him.

shokesdogg

05-11-2007 11:47:13

I am doing that. But next time I suggest you at least give other users a chance to contact him through the forum to try and get things worked out before banning him (although I completely understand why you banned him). I mean if he thought it was in regards to him getting paid or something he probably would have checked the pms and possibly responded. Not much of a chance now.

hehehhehe

05-11-2007 12:56:13

[quote432ae6080b="shokesdogg"]But next time I suggest you at least give other users a chance to contact him through the forum to try and get things worked out before banning him (although I completely understand why you banned him).[/quote432ae6080b]
Like I said, in most cases we do. This one was definitely not going to pay you back (I know it seems kind of hasty but you have to trust me on this).

And if he was willing to pay you back over communication via PM, he certainly would do so over email, so him being banned here doesn't change anything IMO. We'll see if he makes good with anyone here.

shokesdogg

05-11-2007 13:15:36

[quote308d142e23="hehehhehe"][quote308d142e23="shokesdogg"]But next time I suggest you at least give other users a chance to contact him through the forum to try and get things worked out before banning him (although I completely understand why you banned him).[/quote308d142e23]
Like I said, in most cases we do. This one was definitely not going to pay you back (I know it seems kind of hasty but you have to trust me on this). [/quote308d142e23]

How do you know, why should I trust you, and what if I prove you wrong?

jeagle82

05-11-2007 13:55:46

For some reason, I was dumb enough to get scammed by this a-hole. His english was a little off (nothing as bad as it appears to be now in this forum), but he was paypal verified and seemed legit. I paid him on green for 3 sites, and of course, he went red on all 3.

I got on his ass on MSN Messenger and he actually refunded 2 out of the 3 payments, but says he has no money left in paypal. I gave him until Wednesday to get the money and refund it to me, or else I'm going to have to create a PayPal dispute (not sure what PayPal can do though).

Just wanted people to know, that he DID refund 2 payments, but I still consider him a huge scammer. He is widely known to provide false information all across the boards, and even though he refunded me 2 payments, it was before he was banned here, and maybe he was afraid my two small payments weren't worth getting banned over, as I threatened to report him here as well.

Now that he is banned anyways, not sure if I will even be hearing from him ever again. Oh well.

Scammers go to hell.

hehehhehe

05-11-2007 16:16:30

[quote8741f4587b="shokesdogg"]How do you know,[/quote8741f4587b]
I'm not going to disclose what we know about him. Isn't the info in this thread and his posts enough for you to see what kind of person you were dealing with? This member committed offer fraud on multiple sites and we don't tolerate scammers like that here.

[quote8741f4587b="shokesdogg"]why should I trust you,[/quote8741f4587b]
I just said that to reassure you that I didn't just ban him without having good reason.

[quote8741f4587b="shokesdogg"]and what if I prove you wrong?[/quote8741f4587b]
Then that means you got your money back from vvbgnnmk, and I'd be very happy for you and the others that got scammed.

As some have already said, his poor grasp of English (this topic has come up many, many times) should've been a sign to you that maybe you shouldn't setup a trade with him where you pay him upon green. I always suggest people pay new members after approval specifically to avoid the situation you're in.

shokesdogg

05-11-2007 17:40:58

All I know is he refunded two payments before he was banned illustrating my now moot point. But I was wondering what type of person does that make him? Thanks for the suggestions and good luck on the trial!

hehehhehe

06-11-2007 11:06:22

[quote298fb8879c="shokesdogg"]All I know is he refunded two payments before he was banned illustrating my now moot point. But I was wondering what type of person does that make him? Thanks for the suggestions and good luck on the trial![/quote298fb8879c]
He only did that so he wouldn't be outed and can keep scamming, as jeagle surmised. His posts here didn't seem at all like he felt bad at all, did they?

Like I said, try to work on getting paid back through his email. I doubt the ability to PM here is going to motivate him any more to pay people back.

And please keep the wisecracks to yourself. I didn't say anything inflammatory to you, and just tried to be helpful by suggesting what you can do now and in the future to protect yourself when I didn't owe you anything.

Twon

06-11-2007 12:06:42

Good work hehehhehe. Thanks for getting this A-hole out of our community.