diamond22 not responding to PM's

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=70983

canivus

03-11-2007 13:08:57

Diamond22 and I agreed to do a trade concurrently and I started on her site by doing a >5 credit offer which went green within a day. She said she did an offer on my site but didn't go green and I've been waiting since then. Sent her a pm on the 22nd of oct which was the last one she responded to> sent her another on the 1st of Nov which she read and ignored. Have since sent a couple more which have also been ignored. This is all coming from the same person that told me that she wanted to be careful of trading with newbies cos they just took her refs and ran...

diamond22

03-11-2007 13:15:49

I requested deletion for that trade.

canivus

03-11-2007 13:25:07

[quote532822dd29="diamond22"]I requested deletion for that trade.[/quote532822dd29]
WTF do you mean you requested deletion that trade? listen to yourself and tell me you sound rational...you pm me stating that you will go green if i can do your site,I do your site and now you're telling me you requested deletion? from whom? And why did you have to wait till I posted in the trader concern thread before replying my messages? if you knew that you were acting appropriately wouldn't you have told me what you just posted in a PM??

diamond22

03-11-2007 13:29:22

I accidentally pm'd you instead of posting my response here.Like I said in the pm neither of us went green,but if you want me to compensate you for your offer that you did I will pay for the cost of it.Send me your paypal email address.

canivus

03-11-2007 13:30:34

[quote6f9fd1e133="diamond22"]I accidentally pm'd you instead of posting my response here.Like I said in the pm neither of us went green,but if you want me to compensate you for your offer that you did I will pay for the cost of it.Send me your paypal email address.[/quote6f9fd1e133]
And as I already told you in the PM, i have no interest in cash...You said that you already did the offer, since you have done it it's been more than 15 days and you can file an MCR with freepay...and you will definitely get your other half of the credit...

diamond22

03-11-2007 13:32:29

I'll file the mcr,but theres no need for you to act as though I ran with your green because that's not the case at all.

canivus

03-11-2007 13:35:42

[quote67daa227e8="diamond22"]I'll file the mcr,but theres no need for you to act as though I ran with your green because that's not the case at all.[/quote67daa227e8]
Well, all the evidence seems to point at that...and glaringly so, if that's the case why didn't i get a reply to the PM's I sent, you never even bothered to read a couple of them...The least you could have done was do what you're just doing now, which is offer to pay for the credit i did...Anyway, just file the mcr and let's be done with this...

diamond22

03-11-2007 13:43:01

I filed the mcr,but according to the site it can take up to 30 days.Hopefully it will not take that long. You just told me that you weren't interested in cash,so even if I did offer you cash,it wouldn't have been accepted.

scionxchic

03-11-2007 13:45:32

i'm waiting for a reply to also from you diamond22 or a green. everything is good tho.

diamond22

03-11-2007 13:47:05

I think you need to look through your pm's again because I responded to you this morning.

canivus

10-11-2007 00:00:24

[quote8406e2aa59="diamond22"]I filed the mcr,but according to the site it can take up to 30 days.Hopefully it will not take that long. You just told me that you weren't interested in cash,so even if I did offer you cash,it wouldn't have been accepted.[/quote8406e2aa59]
I just got an email from freepay stating that you have not completed an offer as of Nov 9... evil

diamond22

10-11-2007 06:34:53

Freepay may not see that I completed the offer,but they should have something showing that I have clicked on specific offers. I've been charged on my CC by the company already,but I still haven't gotten credit. I'll send freepay an email myself as well,because they are incorrect about that. I've already sent them all the emails that I had from the company.

diamond22

10-11-2007 06:44:14

Canivus,

To clear up any confusion, I copied and pasted the confirmation email that I received. If you want me to do a screenshot of it and send it to you,then I will do that also.

referralman

26-11-2007 14:57:03

got a FAST refund from this person today...

H3nry

26-11-2007 16:59:43

Diamond22, I was okay when you said you had to file and MCR for my site, but seeing as how other people are having the same problems with you, I'm starting to get sketchy.

Please finish up my site.

canivus

27-11-2007 08:49:15

[quote45c7b58b21="H3nry"]Diamond22, I was okay when you said you had to file and MCR for my site, but seeing as how other people are having the same problems with you, I'm starting to get sketchy.

Please finish up my site.[/quote45c7b58b21]
I believe that she's a fraud in that she proposes a trade but doesn't hold up her end of the deal then offers to pay you when you never really wanted that money in the first place...People like that should be banned from life, (that is erased...you know, like KILLED!!! rot in hell!! For the record I hate you Diamond, you're more like mudcake, not a diamond...

reischmanico

27-11-2007 12:15:14

Here is my interaction with diamond22... DO NOT TRADE WITH THIS PERSON. It over reacts and cancels trades AFTER I already signed up on its site and wanted just to be sure she was legit after reading this thread.

reischmanico-
YOu have some bad press in the scammers sections. How do I know you are not just going to screw me over. Sign up for my site and then end up saying you are just going to pay me. I DO NOT WANT MONEY. Are you positive you can GREEN for me on trainn?

diamond22-
Yes I do have some bad press in the scammers section,but the person who keeps talking about it has had the trade completed. I have far more positive trades than I do negative.

If you think I am going to scam you then we can cancel it. Thanks.

reischmanico-
I am just saying I want to be sure you can green for me on 360elite. I do not want money. Ok?

diamond22-
Umm I understand that. Actually I think I am going to request deletion.Thanks anyway.

diamond22

27-11-2007 12:18:27

I didn't overreact to anything.All I told you was that we can cancel the trade if you weren't comfortable. I saw that you signed up on my site,but nothing was complete,so there is no loss of any kind. You asked me a question and I answered it. I'm sorry if it doesn't meet your satisfaction.

[quotea7991c4b76="reischmanico"]Here is my interaction with diamond22... DO NOT TRADE WITH THIS PERSON. It over reacts and cancels trades AFTER I already signed up on its site and wanted just to be sure she was legit after reading this thread.

reischmanico-
YOu have some bad press in the scammers sections. How do I know you are not just going to screw me over. Sign up for my site and then end up saying you are just going to pay me. I DO NOT WANT MONEY. Are you positive you can GREEN for me on trainn?

diamond22-
Yes I do have some bad press in the scammers section,but the person who keeps talking about it has had the trade completed. I have far more positive trades than I do negative.

If you think I am going to scam you then we can cancel it. Thanks.

reischmanico-
I am just saying I want to be sure you can green for me on 360elite. I do not want money. Ok?

diamond22-
Umm I understand that. Actually I think I am going to request deletion.Thanks anyway.[/quotea7991c4b76]

diamond22

27-11-2007 12:22:05

Canivus you asked me to pay you the $15 because you said you had someone else to complete the site. I paid you promptly and you wanted to request deletion so that's what took place.I have sent you copies of all communications between myself and freepay. I think you need to stop acting as though I did nothing to get this resolved. As a matter of fact I am still getting emails from Freepay admin about the credit,and it will probably come in. It may not come in when you wanted it to,but I think you will see my green soon.

I believe that she's a fraud in that she proposes a trade but doesn't hold up her end of the deal then offers to pay you when you never really wanted that money in the first place...People like that should be banned from life, (that is erased...you know, like KILLED!!! rot in hell!! For the record I hate you Diamond, you're more like mudcake, not a diamond...

diamond22

27-11-2007 12:40:48

Canivus here is screenshot of the email I got from Freepay on the 15th. I have already sent you copies of everything,but to clear this up I'll post the screenshot up here,and leave it up to you to believe whatever you choose.

http//i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa1/diamond2200/freepay.jpg

Paypal payment

http//i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa1/diamond2200/paypalpayment.jpg

reischmanico

27-11-2007 18:41:13

Ok signing up for a site IS A LOSS. I cannot sign up on that site ANYMORE. Therefore it is a huge loss and cannot trade for that site anymore. Obviously with all these people having problems with you, you are a bad trader and should be banned.

diamond22

27-11-2007 18:45:38

No it's not a loss.All you have to do is request to be moved to someone else's id.

Update I just requested you be moved to someone else. If you want to complete the site then,you can .

hehehhehe

27-11-2007 21:08:09

We've restricted diamond22's use of the trade module so that she can't create any new trades. The mods here have been pretty patient with her so far but it's time she caught up on all of her trades.

diamond22, you need to catch up on all of your outstanding trades where you owe others a green. This didn't come up because of canivus, but because of all of the other complaints against you. If you can't provide the green quickly (and not a screenshot of a MCR email), you need to pay them the fair market amount for the green (and don't offer less just to cover the cost of the offer). We can expect any trader to have crediting difficulties now and again, but not to the extent that you have been displaying. If you are having constant problems crediting, you shouldn't be trading for greens anyway, as it delays everyone you trade with.

While we haven't set any time limit, you should probably square up on all of your trades within a week or two. Sooner if your trade partners have already been waiting for 4 weeks or more.

Please try to get this done amongst yourselves, it's not that hard to determine how much a site green is worth by looking through the trading post. If you're owed a green and she hasn't responded to you with a solution within a few days, just post here with how long you've been waiting for her green.

Again, these are the possible solutions for her outstanding trades
1 - Green (quickly)
2 - Pay fair market price for green (with perhaps some extra compensation for delay/inconvenience)
3 - Pay someone else here to go green in her place

If anyone reading this has a new trade going with diamond22 where you were supposed to go first but still haven't, you should probably hold off.

GrAfiX

28-11-2007 09:50:10

Oh great, went green for her just today... Initiated a couple days ago... GRRRRR

I am hoping for the best... I had to complete 3 freaking offers for her to get 2 to go through on Jock Monster

izzyr34

28-11-2007 10:23:08

dianmon22, i still haven received my money from you. its been a couple of days now. i payed you right away and i expect you to do the same.

diamond22

28-11-2007 10:46:54

I am green on your site

[quote5ca1c3f8a6="GrAfiX"]Oh great, went green for her just today... Initiated a couple days ago... GRRRRR

I am hoping for the best... I had to complete 3 freaking offers for her to get 2 to go through on Jock Monster[/quote5ca1c3f8a6]

H3nry

28-11-2007 13:10:02

Diamond has officially greened up for me. Thanks!

angylleyes

30-11-2007 23:38:26

I dont even want the green from her anymore I am tired of the BS already I just want my money back. Shame on you, you are full of lies. You tell me you are waiting on your offers to credit but logitechvbux says you have not even so much as CLICKED on an offer!!!! GIVE ME MONEY BACK

level99

02-12-2007 22:13:40

I have been extremely patient with diamond22, but enough is enough. I greened for her on October 11th and am still waiting for her to green in return. She has given me every excuse that there is. First her browser supposedly would not let her sign up for my site and it took her almost two weeks just to sign up (yourps34free). Next she claimed to do an offer but did not get credit. Then she supposedly sent an MCR and was not approved for it. Then she supposedly did another offer with the same problem, no credit and no approval of her MCR. So she agrees to do a different site for me (media.hotgifts4you). This time she signs up with a different email address than she used on the first site. She again supposedly did an offer last week that was supposed to already credit. I just sent a support ticket to find out if she really actually did an offer.

level99

06-12-2007 00:29:27

Well, I got a response from both yourps34free and media.hotgifts. Diamond22 is a LIAR! She never even clicked on an offer on yourps34free! And on media.hotgifts she clicked on offers but never did any. I know I said it before but I hope Karma gets her back bad. Hopefully she will be banned, even though she will just find another site to scam people on.

cobaltmonkey

06-12-2007 10:42:13

I went green Oct 22nd on cameramonster for diamond.
She told me after not getting credit on my site, that she would just send me paypal. Which I still have not received.

backineffect

06-12-2007 12:04:39

level99...

she signed up for my yourps34free.com...so she couldn't have done yours. Oh yeah, she didn't do mine either though. BAN THE B!!!!!

level99

06-12-2007 13:18:26

[quoteb3b92d38a6="backineffect"]level99...

she signed up for my yourps34free.com...so she couldn't have done yours. Oh yeah, she didn't do mine either though. BAN THE B!!!!![/quoteb3b92d38a6]

Hah, figures! She is a sick, lying scammer.

leetuser

09-12-2007 10:40:52

Yeah she scammed me too. I gave her like over a month to green for me on a gratis site and she never did.. I greened for her on desktopmonster in less than a day. Now she wont respond to my pms...

hehehhehe

09-12-2007 10:43:41

[quote76095c7097="leetuser"]Yeah she scammed me too. I gave her like over a month to green for me on a gratis site and she never did.. I greened for her on desktopmonster in less than a day. Now she wont respond to my pms...[/quote76095c7097]
Don't mean to sound like a broken record but make sure to report her ref link to the giftmonster site. Many sites will put users on hold for scamming.

I went ahead and banned her. It was no use letting her stay because she wasn't going to pay anyone back.

level99

09-12-2007 11:38:07

Good riddance!

still_lifer

09-12-2007 19:26:02

So what happens if your in the middle of a trade with her. I went green for her but have not heard back. It was on http//bonus.zeropricetags.com

level99

09-12-2007 19:34:13

[quotecec5eca458="still_lifer"]So what happens if your in the middle of a trade with her. I went green for her but have not heard back. It was on http//bonus.zeropricetags.com[/quotecec5eca458]

Unfortunately nothing can be done here. Contact Zeropricetags and tell them what happened. Hopefully she hasn't cashed out with your green. If she hasn't you can request to be under a different referral or be unreferred.

ejohnson233

13-12-2007 03:18:27

We set up a trade and diamond 22 changed the site to one I could green on. I greened within 2 days, and diamond 22 was supposed to green for me, but I haven't heard anything back, my paypal cash was running low and I really needed a payout and this user really is screwing me over, becase I haven't heard back at all, not even so much to say I need more time, just common curtesy here...

still_lifer

31-01-2008 09:24:03

So I finally found out that diamond22 just left with my money on one of the sites i was working on for her. Does anyone know any of her aliases on other trading forums? I definitely want to beware of her again! Thanks evil