Primodinero owner has done this before!!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=70656

skepticalcynic

24-10-2007 07:38:23

I know there are at least 2 threads about Primodinero, but I need to make sure everyone sees this - especially FiPG Admin.

I was talking with someone yesterday and found out some things about the owner of Primodinero. Below is an excerpt of the email I sent to Alicia at IFW.

[quote3c705bffee]During our conversation, I pointed out to her that the Primodinero website had disappeared. I found out that the site owner has done this very same thing before. He used to be the owner of Flip6 - I think that's what she said the name was. Anyway, it's the same pattern. First he doubled referral requirements, then shortly thereafter he announced a delay in payments, then he stopped answering support tickets, and finally he just shut down the site, leaving everyone high-and-dry.[/quote3c705bffee]

Apparently, after he stole from his Flip6 customers, he turned around and opened up Primodinero.

Admin - please look into preventing this kind of thing from happening again!

Traders - be very wary of any new sites and networks!!

pqdrummer

24-10-2007 08:58:57

Could you please provide the proof that this is the same person and that it has happened before? I would like to share this info with other people, but I don't want to start undocumented rumors. Thanks!

manOFice

24-10-2007 09:21:39

lol i remember flip6

TryinToGetPaid

24-10-2007 09:35:42

That is what you noobs get.
PrimoDinero once told me (C+Pd from FLR PM) "Fuck off you fuck face, stay out of my fucking business before you regret it"

I never took that kid serious again.

pqdrummer

24-10-2007 09:46:28

[quote7ea9adcd2c="TryinToGetPaid"]That is what you noobs get. [/quote7ea9adcd2c]

Not that it's particularly relevant, but I'm curious as to who you are calling a noob. roll This guy ripped off many people, including veterans. But somehow just because I was not personally insulted by him I should have known better and I deserve to be scammed out of $500. If you do not have something constructive to add to the conversation, please stay out of it.

vansdad

24-10-2007 10:35:54

May Karma find him/her at the worst possible time.

TryinToGetPaid

24-10-2007 11:18:54

He hasn't paid people in 4 or 5 months and people continued to do his sites in hopes he would pay them....

skepticalcynic

24-10-2007 11:40:03

I'm in the process of trying to get further info from the person I spoke to. Maybe some of the "oldbies" can offer some insight?

JennyWren

24-10-2007 12:44:31

I finished my refs ages ago, while they were still paying....

pqdrummer

24-10-2007 13:52:18

[quote0417c0fbc7="JennyWren"]I finished my refs ages ago, while they were still paying....[/quote0417c0fbc7]

Ditto

theman2005

24-10-2007 14:37:10

This is seriously bad news.......

I hope we find out more on this. Can't anyone sue the owner for doing something like this repeatedly? Its plain out scamming customers/users.

Big War Bird

24-10-2007 14:37:12

Yeah I'm glad I decided not to pursue their sites when they started allowing multiple orders.

Jeremiah1218

24-10-2007 15:40:30

Yeah you would think that you can file a lawsuit of some sort against them...it was after all a "business" and I'm sure there are laws out there to stop businesses from blatantly ripping people off. I know it probably sounds like it would be a waste of time but you never know...maybe someone who has some knowledge in business and law could answer the question? I myself never did Primodinero but from all the threads I have read it seems like such bullshit what they are getting away with.

zr2152

24-10-2007 18:22:19

Good luck with all of this but dont hold onto hope for 2 long.

I was scammed by thefreeproject over a year ago and even got my attorney general involved and all that happened was that the site was taken down.

Traxio dicked me over with the who tickle fiasco well over a year ago also, i got screwed out of a ton of money there also.

It is part of the business but if it has already been 4 or 5 months, looks like its going to be VERY difficult to get anything from this person. Move on.

skepticalcynic

24-10-2007 21:25:28

A lawsuit would cost much more than any of us have lost. My concern is getting some kind of system in place to prevent repeat offenders. Maybe require the site owners to register their names, addresses, etcetera before being allowed to advertise on the forums, for example, and make that info available to all traders. According to COT Support, A4F has started doing that recently, but the established sites were "grandfathered in", which would explain why they didn't catch Primo.

Admin - thoughts?

zr2152

24-10-2007 21:34:20

[quoted8066e0cd4="skepticalcynic"]A lawsuit would cost much more than any of us have lost. My concern is getting some kind of system in place to prevent repeat offenders. Maybe require the site owners to register their names, addresses, etcetera before being allowed to advertise on the forums, for example, and make that info available to all traders. According to COT Support, A4F has started doing that recently, but the established sites were "grandfathered in", which would explain why they didn't catch Primo.

Admin - thoughts?[/quoted8066e0cd4]

That is not necessary. You can simply use google to find any owner of any site, especially with the domain name and event that wont get you far.

I have th name, address, and phone number of the owner of thefreeproject and I still never got my money.

JennyWren

25-10-2007 00:42:07

If they have private whois it can be hard to get their contact info.

Jeremiah1218

25-10-2007 02:22:11

Well then Google where the Primodinero owner lives and show up at his house and leave with a few TVs and other expensive items to get your moneys worth...

skepticalcynic

25-10-2007 05:41:37

That wasn't my point. If he had been required to register his site here along with his personal information when he was Flip6, he would not have been able to come back as Primodinero to scam everyone again. It isn't about recovery, it's about preventing scammers from coming back under new site names. Basically the same thing that's done with individual scammers - if they're banned, they can't just come back and make a new username and start trading again. Get it?

Anyone who still thinks he's going to get something out of Primo is very much mistaken. What we lost is gone, and that's just it.

sandra habina

25-10-2007 06:28:59

Then why should we file the claims? Will it do any good? Will it prevent him from doing this again? I am all for it - I just hope it will do some good.

Unfortunately - just like the individual scammers - I think they do find ways to re-register and scam again even after being banned. ????

But I agree with Skepticalcynic - HOW CAN WE PREVENT THIS - HOW DO WE PROTECT OURSELVES? ANY INFORMATION IS APPRECIATED wink

melmarie80

25-10-2007 07:12:11

[quote6e5423cb26="skepticalcynic"]That wasn't my point. If he had been required to register his site here along with his personal information when he was Flip6, he would not have been able to come back as Primodinero to scam everyone again. It isn't about recovery, it's about preventing scammers from coming back under new site names. Basically the same thing that's done with individual scammers - if they're banned, they can't just come back and make a new username and start trading again. Get it?

Anyone who still thinks he's going to get something out of Primo is very much mistaken. What we lost is gone, and that's just it.[/quote6e5423cb26]

When Primo was running the Flip6 network, he closed that network and came out with a new network. It wasn't that he just left and didn't pay people and then created a new account. He announced that he was closing the Flip6 site and gave everyone a month to finish the site. He then paid those users. His name was then changed to Primo Dinero because of his new networks name.

Just thought I would clarify.

I also did Primo's sites when he was paying...and now I am paying for it. (

Jeremiah1218

25-10-2007 09:50:51

I know what you're sayin skepticalcynic and I do agree there should definately be some way of preventing it but people could always register with fake names, addresses, etc. and keep comin back. People steal identities all the time in real life and use them to do way worse things than opening a freebie site to scam people and if they get away with it then unfortunately it seems very limited what we can actually do to stop a situation like Primodinero from happening again. I was pretty much kidding about walkin outta his house with his TVs but just pointing out that thats probably the only thing that can be done to actually get something from this guy...I don't know about anyone else but if someone owed me a large amount of money like this guy owes a lot of you I couldn't just let it go and say "oh well I got scammed" But back to the point...the best thing that people can probably do to prevent this from happening again is just being careful about which sites they do, especially new ones. I don't start a new site unless someone else has recommended it to me or if I personally have talked to the owner and he seems legit.

melmarie80

25-10-2007 10:02:35

[quote13c16603d2="Jeremiah1218"]I know what you're sayin skepticalcynic and I do agree there should definately be some way of preventing it but people could always register with fake names, addresses, etc. and keep comin back. People steal identities all the time in real life and use them to do way worse things than opening a freebie site to scam people and if they get away with it then unfortunately it seems very limited what we can actually do to stop a situation like Primodinero from happening again. I was pretty much kidding about walkin outta his house with his TVs but just pointing out that thats probably the only thing that can be done to actually get something from this guy...I don't know about anyone else but if someone owed me a large amount of money like this guy owes a lot of you I couldn't just let it go and say "oh well I got scammed"[b13c16603d2] But back to the point...the best thing that people can probably do to prevent this from happening again is just being careful about which sites they do, especially new ones. I don't start a new site unless someone else has recommended it to me or if I personally have talked to the owner and he seems legit.[/b13c16603d2][/quote13c16603d2]

Yeah unfortunately I have talked to Primo and thought he [b13c16603d2]was[/b13c16603d2] a good site owner. I did his sites after he had been around for a long time and I still got scammed.

skepticalcynic

25-10-2007 10:47:25

[quote1231200ba2="melmarie80"][quote1231200ba2="skepticalcynic"]That wasn't my point. If he had been required to register his site here along with his personal information when he was Flip6, he would not have been able to come back as Primodinero to scam everyone again. It isn't about recovery, it's about preventing scammers from coming back under new site names. Basically the same thing that's done with individual scammers - if they're banned, they can't just come back and make a new username and start trading again. Get it?

Anyone who still thinks he's going to get something out of Primo is very much mistaken. What we lost is gone, and that's just it.[/quote1231200ba2]

When Primo was running the Flip6 network, he closed that network and came out with a new network. It wasn't that he just left and didn't pay people and then created a new account. He announced that he was closing the Flip6 site and gave everyone a month to finish the site. He then paid those users. His name was then changed to Primo Dinero because of his new networks name.

Just thought I would clarify.

I also did Primo's sites when he was paying...and now I am paying for it. ([/quote1231200ba2]

Except that he didn't pay and at least some of those users got screwed. Just like this time. Some Primo users have gotten paid. And he did announce that Primo would no longer be trader-friendly. And now... the rest of us are just out of luck.

pqdrummer

25-10-2007 12:18:45

Just thought I'd point out that the Primo forum on A4F has been moved to the Sites BANNED From A4F forum

melmarie80

25-10-2007 12:24:39

[quote68faafab95="pqdrummer"]Just thought I'd point out that the Primo forum on A4F has been moved to the Sites BANNED From A4F forum[/quote68faafab95]

And Primo Dinero has been banned from A4F.

topbillin1

25-10-2007 13:04:33

The writing was on the wall for a while now with this site, you could sense the site owners anger at times dealing with people that "finished" his site. Good luck to everyone who is waiting for a payment from Primo, I hope everything goes well for you.

I stayed away from his sites since the beginning, I thought his payouts were a little to high and didn't trust him that much.

JennyWren

28-10-2007 12:23:37

Their site is back up, got this response to my ticket

"We are currently unable to meet our order obligations. All orders will remain open and be paid when and if funds become available. Recent market conditions, reversals and our delistings on free site forums have contributed greatly to a downturn in popularity and revenue generation. We do remain steadfast in our commitment to fulfill all of our open orders as we pursue different traffic avenues."

samz465

28-10-2007 13:10:44

[quoted91d4d7eb6="topbillin1"]The writing was on the wall for a while now with this site, you could sense the site owners anger at times dealing with people that "finished" his site. Good luck to everyone who is waiting for a payment from Primo, I hope everything goes well for you.

I stayed away from his sites since the beginning, I thought his payouts were a little to high and didn't trust him that much.[/quoted91d4d7eb6]
I felt his design wasn't very appealing.
He looked a little shady and thats why, when I was a trader, I avoided him.

-Samad

Denise07

28-10-2007 16:52:45

[quotef4821bcf86="JennyWren"]Their site is back up, got this response to my ticket

"We are currently unable to meet our order obligations. All orders will remain open and be paid when and if funds become available. Recent market conditions, reversals and our delistings on free site forums have contributed greatly to a downturn in popularity and revenue generation. We do remain steadfast in our commitment to fulfill all of our open orders as we pursue different traffic avenues."[/quotef4821bcf86]

Well, it is something....I guess. What a surprise it will be if it ever pans out!

sandra habina

28-10-2007 18:16:30

Yeah I got the same answer to my support ticket. But if they would have been open and answered questions - they probably would not have been delisted on forums.

I would be happy to just get back the money I have paid out to my referrals. Good luck every one.

theman2005

28-10-2007 20:06:11

[quotede67786aeb="sandra habina"]Yeah I got the same answer to my support ticket. But if they would have been open and answered questions - they probably would not have been delisted on forums.

I would be happy to just get back the money I have paid out to my referrals. Good luck every one.[/quotede67786aeb]

Same here, I'd be happy to get at least the amount I used to pay my referrals...... all 5 of them..............$250 in paid referrals.....

At least now we have SOME news.

skepticalcynic

29-10-2007 05:50:51

Good luck to you all, I guess. I'm still on hold, of course. I don't expect that to change.

lance82

02-11-2007 12:57:54

hey everyone!
so glad i finally found info on this site! i've been waiting since july and to top it off i went on there today and now my sign in info doesn't work, so that means he is now deleting people so he doesn't have to pay them!!! this site needs to be stop because he is still allowing you to sign up and due a new offer. sad part is i tried my email address again and it let me go through i didn't go through the whole process but if let me pick out a gift and go through that, then he's deleted my information and i'm never getting my money! hope we can get this guy stopped! lance

sandra habina

15-12-2007 02:29:40

I just ran across a trader who had not heard about the tricks of Primo.

So up this goes so others can beware!!

Taurus-Matt

15-12-2007 06:50:40

It's too bad about this site!! I feel fortunate to have been one of the last to be paid!!

Good luck!! ... wink

HeavenOnEarth

15-12-2007 18:13:16

Sad thing is this site is still running!

Taurus-Matt

16-12-2007 08:12:05

Yes it is... cry

pqdrummer

16-12-2007 17:25:08

I've been working to get them closed. Even contacted their hosting company. No luck so far.

vansdad

03-01-2008 16:19:40

Just want to keep people aware of this...He says he is going to be paying out again...yeah right..

Taurus-Matt

04-01-2008 06:42:00

I hope you guys get your money!! It really sucks the way this owner has decided to go about things. I'm still amazed I got paid!!

Good luck!! ... 8)

sandra habina

04-01-2008 12:20:59

Yes - that report from the site is they he will begin paying out (payments for large amounts) in January.

Keep us informed if you do received anything from Primo.

Good luck everyone.

HeavenOnEarth

15-01-2008 05:43:11

Any updates...anyone received payment yet? Would be great to hear Just 1-person has been paid!!

Denise07

15-01-2008 06:07:17

[quoteda5766232a="HeavenOnEarth"]Any updates...anyone received payment yet? Would be great to hear Just 1-person has been paid!![/quoteda5766232a]

Unfortunately, I still have not been paid and I haven't heard anymore news about payments. Keep your fingers crossed!!

sandra habina

15-01-2008 09:20:00

Me either - but I am way behind you on the list Denise. If anyone has been paid or has heard anything - please share with us.

Thank you

smily80

16-01-2008 11:53:49

Where did he say that he will pay everyone?Can u pl share the link??IS he back or something?He owes me $200.Don't know when i will get it (

Denise07

16-01-2008 14:07:31

If you log into the Primo Dinero site and click on news, that is where the site owner is posting updates. Good luck getting your money.

theman2005

18-01-2008 18:22:41

Wow... I almost totally forgot about this.............

And I'm still waiting for my $500....................... heck, I'd be happy if he even pays me $20

skepticalcynic

18-01-2008 18:31:05

I'd be happy if he just took me off hold since there was no good reason for the hold in the first place. roll