poseden's brokered trades are beginning to red

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=69695

Margot530

23-09-2007 22:22:07

Hello All,

Giving a heads up to everyone dealing with or thinking about dealing with poseden, please be warned that he is a broker trader who is either loosing control of his traders or getting greedy. He started out doing a great job, but now his friends are going on hold more and more frequently. A shame, as I had dealt with him successfully before.

These two are ones that went red on me email==maria@mobsters.commaria@mobsters.com=maria@mobsters.commaria@mobsters.com/email and email==brian@collector.orgbrian@collector.org=brian@collector.orgbrian@collector.org/email. on Comps.Something4Nothing.

I do not pay on green, so am not out any money, but many of you do. And certainly, I am out the prize I was going to receive for now, and the time it took dealing with him.

He was given the opportunity to have his traders send in their ID's, and instead, chose to accuse a site owner of scamming him for not returning his message...which was never sent according to S4N.

Thank you,

Margot wink

aharleymom

24-09-2007 02:59:55

Thanks for the info, Margot. I have a couple of trades with him and I'll watch it carefully.

skepticalcynic

24-09-2007 05:30:52

Thanks for the heads-up. I have an ongoing broker agreement with him. I know he has a difficult time getting the refs, too, so I'm very patient, but I haven't heard from him in a little while. He's generally a good trader, though, so hopefully things will be okay.

Twon

24-09-2007 07:29:31

I am always a little suspicious about the whole brokering thing...

Thanks for the warning

Fitz

24-09-2007 09:00:23

I gave him a trade on yournintendowii and he mentioned nothing about brokering. All of a sudden I have 8 credits for a 5 credit offer and another one just signed up. All of them have similar email addresses like bad.com, station.com, god.com etc.

He told me he gave the trade to somebody and they couldn't do it so he gave it to somebody else. Then he wanted to get paid for both of them. Since then, 6 more have signed up. Something real strange going on here.

I've already contacted TRAINN and told them the referrals are unsolicited.

Be careful.

Fitz

Fitz

24-09-2007 10:03:27

Just a little update. I now have 9 completed referrals on yournintendowii4free for a gift that only requires 5. I'm guessing 6 of them will go red soon.

dmorris68

24-09-2007 10:56:10

His trading privileges are indefinitely suspended, and this was the reason I updated the broker announcement post yesterday. Brokering trades here is on the verge of being forbidden altogether, since it has become a business venture for some who give no regard whatsoever to the quality of their referrals. Some, like posedon, think they can just refund for the reds and continue operating that way, but the issues run deeper than that and will not be tolerated.

Twon

24-09-2007 11:03:06

[quotef411f834a5="dmorris68"]His trading privileges are indefinitely suspended, and this was the reason I updated the broker announcement post yesterday. Brokering trades here is on the verge of being forbidden altogether, since it has become a business venture for some who give no regard whatsoever to the quality of their referrals. Some, like posedon, think they can just refund for the reds and continue operating that way, but the issues run deeper than that and will not be tolerated.[/quotef411f834a5]

Thanks very much!!!
They forget or don't know what the implications of fraud are on the freebie world.

posedon

24-09-2007 11:42:55

Giving a heads up to everyone dealing with or thinking about dealing with poseden, please be warned that he is a broker trader who is either loosing control of his traders or getting greedy. He started out doing a great job, but now his friends are going on hold more and more frequently. A shame, as I had dealt with him successfully before.
->from old topic about me,i always warn all people that i am broker

I do not pay on green, so am not out any money, but many of you do. And certainly, I am out the prize I was going to receive for now, and the time it took dealing with him.
He was given the opportunity to have his traders send in their ID's, and instead, chose to accuse a site owner of scamming him for not returning his message...which was never sent according to S4N

->i completed trade for him on August 29th and he do not pay for me anything to now,because he say he will pay on approval.I say the people that get green for me,wait my friend on approval,and he think i try to scam his money,do not pay anything for him from 15 days,and he contact shop to cancel his order,do not want to wait anymore and green turn red.i say margot that he should cancel trade with me because i can not contact with the man that got green with me,but he think i can not contact with admin site and he open this topiccry

and i will say with all people that want to work with me.i am only broker trader,i can not control quality of my referrals,i am only refund if u do not satisfy with my service.If u are comfortable with this,i will help u.If u do not accept this,do not work with me.I like all of u,get green from many forum,and do u know how many scammer that get ban in 1 days???i trade with all people(newbie to pro)so that i can get many green for for u,how can i control all??give me some ideas if u work like me.

Margot530

24-09-2007 12:11:38

Hello,

Yes, I did just get your message, and I do now understand that you were referring to getting ahold of the trader, not the site owner. I apologize for that. The misuderstanding arose from my asking you to contact the site, and the very next mess I got from you was this.

Inbox Message
From posedon
To Margot530
Posted Mon Sep 24, 2007 1152 am
Subject Re RE comps S4N
Margot530 wrote
posedon wrote

i try to contact him,but he do not reply,i think he is scammer,sorry about that.

I must say this, if you are brokering, you [b11a9d65eb0]are[/b11a9d65eb0] responsible for your traders actions, as you are the only one we deal with, well dealt. It all seems to be a moot point now. I wish all of you the best of luck with his trades, and thank you so much dmorris68.

Margot )

gnznroses

24-09-2007 12:50:40

i don't believe you are a broker, but whether you are or not, you or the people you get to sign up, are all frauds. Margot had two reds from you and another user had 9 reds from you. That person also told me that all of the people she got from you had gone on hold on VBux as well, for credit card fraud.

All of the 9 referrals that one of my members obtained from you were in fact the same person. I'd bet everything that it's you and not that you, who can barely speak english, are able to go to a forum and very easily convince people in the US to sign up, through you, for these trades.
And you also just fell victim to scammers there who created a bunch of accounts and fooled you into thinking they were all different people. Yeah, that's believable...

Fitz

24-09-2007 13:00:44

Posedon. I have been trying to contact you all day. What's the matter? Don't want to talk with me?

Well anyway, thanks for the experience and thanks to dmorris68 for cratering your sorry #$&

Getstuff4free Kyle

24-09-2007 15:14:54

[quoteacd3b2f072="gnznroses"]i don't believe you are a broker, but whether you are or not, you or the people you get to sign up, are all frauds. Margot had two reds from you and another user had 9 reds from you. That person also told me that all of the people she got from you had gone on hold on VBux as well, for credit card fraud.

All of the 9 referrals that one of my members obtained from you were in fact the same person. I'd bet everything that it's you and not that you, who can barely speak english, are able to go to a forum and very easily convince people in the US to sign up, through you, for these trades.
And you also just fell victim to scammers there who created a bunch of accounts and fooled you into thinking they were all different people. Yeah, that's believable...[/quoteacd3b2f072]

Seriously guys, I'm amazed at the amount of people insisting that he really is what he claims he is. Let's stop and think this through. Some guy shows up with horrible English from Singapore, claiming to be a "ref broker" who knows of some super secret website filled with people who are too stupid to come to fipg and get the trades themselves for more money. Half of his refs go on hold, but the others are fine, so instead of the obvious solution of "half were able to get away with it" we end up with "half of the refs you brokered were bad." He also refunds that money and never seems to complain about the fact that if so many people are going on hold and he's paying them, that he must be losing money.

Am I the only one amazed at how many people are falling for it?

turbohim

24-09-2007 18:55:39

Kyle, i am amazed too. But then again, i've been amazed at multiple things in freebie world lately...

Fitz

25-09-2007 18:43:15

For anyone who's interested, I now have 2 credits and 7 REDS on yournintendowii thanks to Posedon. This idiot needs to get tarred and feathered and drummed the hell out of here.

skepticalcynic

26-09-2007 06:13:14

Anyone who has gotten multiple refs go red from posedon or any other broker needs to let the site know that the refs were obtained through a broker. Otherwise, as I have been told, your account begins to look "suspicious".

Twon

26-09-2007 06:26:18

why isn't he banned yet?

DIABLO

26-09-2007 07:00:08

From what it looks like to me he's just getting random people and walking them through the offers and telling them to fraud and just hoping they don't go red.

drocklovesgreens

26-09-2007 07:23:28

He did a couple trades for me, went green on one and I cashed out. Went red on the other and refunded within 48 hours!

manOFice

26-09-2007 07:35:05

See... if he goes red he refunds the money looking like a nice guy... that fact is he's turn red for a reason!!

Getstuff4free Kyle

26-09-2007 07:35:55

[quote9be3d3c17f="DIABLO"]From what it looks like to me he's just getting random people and walking them through the offers and telling them to fraud and just hoping they don't go red.[/quote9be3d3c17f]

He's not brokering anything, he's doing them himself with fake info, proxies and fake/stolen credit card info. He's good enough to get away with it about half the time. Please read my previous post in this thread.

manOFice

26-09-2007 07:37:00

[quotee449d66d39="Getstuff4free Kyle"][quotee449d66d39="DIABLO"]From what it looks like to me he's just getting random people and walking them through the offers and telling them to fraud and just hoping they don't go red.[/quotee449d66d39]

He's not brokering anything, he's doing them himself with fake info, proxies and fake/stolen credit card info. He's good enough to get away with it about half the time. Please read my previous post in this thread.[/quotee449d66d39]

Agreed

LLee93

26-09-2007 08:08:46

If this guy's refs pass approval should I pay him? How do I handle this? I got banned from giftmonkey because of a scammer(Ksharp). I don't want it to happen again.

gmario

26-09-2007 08:11:18

[quotefa14112c26="LLee93"]If this guy's refs pass approval should I pay him? How do I handle this? I got banned from giftmonkey because of a scammer(Ksharp). I don't want it to happen again.[/quotefa14112c26]

Why would they ban you for him?

manOFice

26-09-2007 08:15:21

[quotecdd0bc3073="gmario"][quotecdd0bc3073="LLee93"]If this guy's refs pass approval should I pay him? How do I handle this? I got banned from giftmonkey because of a scammer(Ksharp). I don't want it to happen again.[/quotecdd0bc3073]

Why would they ban you for him?[/quotecdd0bc3073]

OC has strict rules... if your referral is a scammer ... most of the time they would put you on a perm hold too for bring them to their site.

Twon

26-09-2007 08:20:33

[quote587c808c65="Twon"]why isn't he banned yet?[/quote587c808c65]

?

LLee93

26-09-2007 08:42:29

[quote08a4e85c33="manOFice"][quote08a4e85c33="gmario"][quote08a4e85c33="LLee93"]If this guy's refs pass approval should I pay him? How do I handle this? I got banned from giftmonkey because of a scammer(Ksharp). I don't want it to happen again.[/quote08a4e85c33]

Why would they ban you for him?[/quote08a4e85c33]

OC has strict rules... if your referral is a scammer ... most of the time they would put you on a perm hold too for bring them to their site.[/quote08a4e85c33]

Yea, that's what they did. They didn't even bother to hear my side. I had to practically beg them to tell me which ref it was. Their support sucks! Thankfully that was my first ref toward my second gift.

michelleb

28-09-2007 23:47:15

well i'm reading this kind of late. I have two trades set up with him and I'm glad the terms are on approval. I suspect he'll be going red on my sites as well

ldybug1752

29-09-2007 10:46:08

[quote6bae53fcc3="Getstuff4free Kyle"]
He's not brokering anything, he's doing them himself with fake info, proxies and fake/stolen credit card info. He's good enough to get away with it about half the time. Please read my previous post in this thread.[/quote6bae53fcc3]

I highly doubt this. He uses other people to find refs. In other words, he's getting the refs brokered to him as well. I've been working with him for months and I can't tell you how many times his refs have passed approval. Granted, there have been a LOT in the past few weeks to a month or so that have gone red, but he's not deliberately scamming anyone. If he was, I highly doubt he would refund the reds, and I sure as hell wouldn't continue to work with him.

I stood up for him before and I'll continue to do so. He's legit, but his refs lately are not.

Getstuff4free Kyle

29-09-2007 10:52:41

[quotee44572cc48="ldybug1752"][quotee44572cc48="Getstuff4free Kyle"]
He's not brokering anything, he's doing them himself with fake info, proxies and fake/stolen credit card info. He's good enough to get away with it about half the time. Please read my previous post in this thread.[/quotee44572cc48]

I highly doubt this. He uses other people to find refs. In other words, he's getting the refs brokered to him as well. I've been working with him for months and I can't tell you how many times his refs have passed approval. Granted, there have been a LOT in the past few weeks to a month or so that have gone red, but he's not deliberately scamming anyone. If he was, I highly doubt he would refund the reds, and I sure as hell wouldn't continue to work with him.

I stood up for him before and I'll continue to do so. He's legit, but his refs lately are not.[/quotee44572cc48]

They've passed approval because he's good at what he does, which is scamming.

You don't honestly believe he's really finding these mysterious people who are too dumb to come to fipg themselves, do you? Trust me, he's not the only person doing this, he's just good at getting away with it and came up with a story that's just barely non-ridiculous enough that some people are believing it.

manOFice

29-09-2007 11:44:00

[quote1247295287="Getstuff4free Kyle"][quote1247295287="ldybug1752"][quote1247295287="Getstuff4free Kyle"]
He's not brokering anything, he's doing them himself with fake info, proxies and fake/stolen credit card info. He's good enough to get away with it about half the time. Please read my previous post in this thread.[/quote1247295287]

I stood up for him before and I'll continue to do so. He's legit, but his refs lately are not.[/quote1247295287]

They've passed approval because he's good at what he does, which is scamming.

You don't honestly believe he's really finding these mysterious people who are too dumb to come to fipg themselves, do you? Trust me, he's not the only person doing this, he's just good at getting away with it and came up with a story that's just barely non-ridiculous enough that some people are believing it.[/quote1247295287]

Yep, Agreed

turbohim

29-09-2007 13:02:18

[quotec2ad847c40="ldybug1752"][quotec2ad847c40="Getstuff4free Kyle"]
He's not brokering anything, he's doing them himself with fake info, proxies and fake/stolen credit card info. He's good enough to get away with it about half the time. Please read my previous post in this thread.[/quotec2ad847c40]

I stood up for him before and I'll continue to do so. He's legit, but his refs lately are not.[/quotec2ad847c40]

Do you know how much work would go into that, if each person was unique? They're not. Its all the same person (poseden), using various CC #'s, name's, proxies etc. Have you ever wondered why all his refs are email==joe@blahblah.comjoe@blahblah.com=joe@blahblah.comjoe@blahblah.com/email or email==maria@etcetcetc.commaria@etcetcetc.com=maria@etcetcetc.commaria@etcetcetc.com/email? It's him using disposable email addresses...

manOFice

29-09-2007 13:17:51

[quote6877721fc6="turbohim"][quote6877721fc6="ldybug1752"][quote6877721fc6="Getstuff4free Kyle"]
He's not brokering anything, he's doing them himself with fake info, proxies and fake/stolen credit card info. He's good enough to get away with it about half the time. Please read my previous post in this thread.[/quote6877721fc6]

I stood up for him before and I'll continue to do so. He's legit, but his refs lately are not.[/quote6877721fc6]

Do you know how much work would go into that, if each person was unique? They're not. Its all the same person (poseden), using various CC #'s, name's, proxies etc. Have you ever wondered why all his refs are email==joe@blahblah.comjoe@blahblah.com=joe@blahblah.comjoe@blahblah.com/email or email==maria@etcetcetc.commaria@etcetcetc.com=maria@etcetcetc.commaria@etcetcetc.com/email? It's him using disposable email addresses...[/quote6877721fc6]

or email==adfsd@gmail.comadfsd@gmail.com=adfsd@gmail.comadfsd@gmail.com/email ... email==dfgfdds@gmail.comdfgfdds@gmail.com=dfgfdds@gmail.comdfgfdds@gmail.com/email ... email==galdsf@gmail.comgaldsf@gmail.com=galdsf@gmail.comgaldsf@gmail.com/email

skepticalcynic

30-09-2007 14:16:50

Two of posedon referrals just passed approval for me and I've had them sitting there green for over a month. Personally, I think he's posting the links somewhere, but that's my opinion.

AGAIN, I will say - [b651a0e720e]if you don't pay on green, you don't get scammed !!![/b651a0e720e]

manOFice

30-09-2007 14:47:01

[quote38c68e87f7="skepticalcynic"]Two of posedon referrals just passed approval for me and I've had them sitting there green for over a month. Personally, I think he's posting the links somewhere, but that's my opinion.

AGAIN, I will say - [b38c68e87f7]if you don't pay on green, you don't get scammed !!![/b38c68e87f7][/quote38c68e87f7]

What site?

skepticalcynic

30-09-2007 15:08:23

home.hotgifts4you

I did have a bunch go red on a few sites, but I didn't pay him for them, so there ya go.

LLee93

30-09-2007 15:28:30

So what's the deal with posedon on FIPG? Is he going to be banned or is his status going to stay OK? He had four refs go red on giftorb, for me. If he passes approval, I guess I should pay him right?

KeithA

01-10-2007 09:21:21

He was megabanned.

manOFice

01-10-2007 09:52:30

[quote7dd4b8184a="KeithA"]He was megabanned.[/quote7dd4b8184a]

thank you )

Twon

01-10-2007 10:58:19

[quote6df9221e97="KeithA"]He was megabanned.[/quote6df9221e97]

Good work! D

TryinToGetPaid

01-10-2007 13:15:44

Looks like home.hotgifts4you is my new favorite site.

manOFice

01-10-2007 19:47:25

Just so everyone knows... this member is probably already back under a different name so be careful!

Twon

01-10-2007 20:20:13

have there really been any legitimate brokers?

gmario

01-10-2007 21:44:26

[quote37a55f273d="TryinToGetPaid"]Looks like home.hotgifts4you is my new favorite site.[/quote37a55f273d]

use to be my favorite one too not homes tho lol till someone randomly edited all my information and locked me out of my account when I had place an order for $680.

KeithA

02-10-2007 06:41:09

[quoteebc65726aa="Twon"]have there really been any legitimate brokers?[/quoteebc65726aa]

Yes, a few. But typically they do not reach the trade volume that the scammers do; it's basically impossible to organize upwards of 10-15 legitimate trades a day on others' behalf.

skepticalcynic

02-10-2007 09:25:44

Shoot, I can't even get my own refs, forget brokering !!

alexjdb

11-10-2007 13:40:09

OK posedon just went red on YourFreeiPhone with email= email=RICHARD67@operamail.comRICHARD67@operamail.com email=RICHARD67@operamail.comRICHARD67@operamail.com/email. Filed a PayPal dispute today, we'll see how it works out.

manOFice

11-10-2007 13:46:34

[quote3277b188af="alexjdb"]OK posedon just went red on YourFreeiPhone with email= email=RICHARD67@operamail.comRICHARD67@operamail.com email=RICHARD67@operamail.comRICHARD67@operamail.com/email. Filed a PayPal dispute today, we'll see how it works out.[/quote3277b188af]

der

alexjdb

14-10-2007 17:39:15

posedon refunded payment 10 hours after putting up the dispute, so even if he was banned he's honest.

luckypenney

21-10-2007 08:24:10

I just got notice a ref from posedon went red on cash.customorderthis.com. Since he is banned, I will file paypal dispute today.

supersponger1979

24-10-2007 15:21:49

email= him @ his paypal address, email=kasihutle@yahoo.com...Hekasihutle@yahoo.com...He him @ his paypal address, email=kasihutle@yahoo.com...Hekasihutle@yahoo.com...He/email said he would refund my $50 cause he went red on 2 of my sites. If it is not ok for me to post his email, please edit the post or let me know...Thanks

manOFice

25-10-2007 06:52:52

[quote739367b0c6="alexjdb"]posedon refunded payment 10 hours after putting up the dispute, so even if he was banned he's honest.[/quote739367b0c6]

People like you who are keeping this scammer in business.... you think he's nice because he got caught and refunded the money...

alexjdb

25-10-2007 09:34:49

[quoteebf828a076="manOFice"][quoteebf828a076="alexjdb"]posedon refunded payment 10 hours after putting up the dispute, so even if he was banned he's honest.[/quoteebf828a076]

People like you who are keeping this scammer in business.... you think he's nice because he got caught and refunded the money...[/quoteebf828a076]

No I mean he could have gotten away with the money but he refunded. I [uebf828a076]don't[/uebf828a076] approve his practices!

supersponger1979

26-10-2007 09:36:20

He is reluctant with me claiming that it is over 2 months ago...Red is red.

samz465

26-10-2007 13:57:34

[quotec82ea077e6="supersponger1979"]He is reluctant with me claiming that it is over 2 months ago...Red is red.[/quotec82ea077e6]
He should still be obligated to give you some sort of compensation.

-Samad

supersponger1979

07-11-2007 15:37:40

$50 I am out of...