PRIMODINERO -- NO PAYOUT SINCE MAY

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=69351

flhtth

13-09-2007 03:34:09

I have been following a post in the Help forum about Primodinero. I have always read in the forums that this site has a good reputation and is legitimate.

However, good reputation or not, I have not been paid for an order that was approved back on May 17th. I am not alone, other traders are experiencing the same problem. There are quite a few traders that have posted in another thread about it.

http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=67516&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

Primodinero claims that they can't make payouts because their affiliate, Nexus Leads, hasn't paid them. Maybe so, but they are still accepting sign ups and promoting offers on their site. They offer payouts upon completion of offers, and this should not be based on the status of their accounts receivable issues.

Traders pay for their referrals on green or approval. Even when paying on approval, the referral is paid before the payout is made. Either way, payment is made BEFORE we get paid.

Primodinero should follow suit and honor their obligations to the traders that have orders pending. I do not know how long others have been waiting, but it is now four months for me.

skepticalcynic

13-09-2007 05:55:23

For me it isn't about the length of time - it's about the money I have spent to complete Primo and nocc Primo. I think I have paid out about $250 total. That's quite a loss in freebie-land.

But again - what can be done? Primo has posted a notice saying they have changed their business plan and will no longer be catering to freebie traders. So they really aren't going to care what any of us think. So where does that leave us?

GamersPitOnline

13-09-2007 06:08:11

im just glad he paid me my 1400!

skepticalcynic

13-09-2007 06:20:42

When was that? And why did you get paid and no one else did?

vansdad

13-09-2007 09:57:45

[quote82a17fb2f4="flhtth"]I have been following a post in the Help forum about Primodinero. I have always read in the forums that this site has a good reputation and is legitimate.

However, good reputation or not, I have not been paid for an order that was approved back on May 17th. I am not alone, other traders are experiencing the same problem. There are quite a few traders that have posted in another thread about it.

http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=67516&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

Primodinero claims that they can't make payouts because their affiliate, Nexus Leads, hasn't paid them. Maybe so, but they are still accepting sign ups and promoting offers on their site. They offer payouts upon completion of offers, and this should not be based on the status of their accounts receivable issues.

Traders pay for their referrals on green or approval. Even when paying on approval, the referral is paid before the payout is made. Either way, payment is made BEFORE we get paid.

Primodinero should follow suit and honor their obligations to the traders that have orders pending. I do not know how long others have been waiting, but it is now four months for me.[/quote82a17fb2f4]

Thanks for posting this...I've waited since June 15

Denise07

13-09-2007 14:40:21

I have been waiting since the end of May. I worked hard to promote their site and get referrals. I have paid every trader who greened for me, now it is time for Primo Dinero to hold up to their end of our agreement.

shokesdogg

17-09-2007 08:57:08

http//www.anything4free.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=111530

skepticalcynic

17-09-2007 09:11:04

I just posted in the help thread on this - I have NEVER gone red anywhere for any reason and now that Primo has decided to start paying out, my account is suddenly on hold. Hmmm...

ricopet

17-09-2007 15:10:04

I received a reply today and they told me I will be paid within a week. The clock is ticking.........

theman2005

17-09-2007 15:27:14

[quote58af7e00b2="skepticalcynic"]I just posted in the help thread on this - I have NEVER gone red anywhere for any reason and now that Primo has decided to start paying out, my account is suddenly on hold. Hmmm...[/quote58af7e00b2]

Oh man.. that really sucks..... i wonder if that'll happen to any of us as well...........

Keep us posted on the situation.

Taurus-Matt

17-09-2007 15:41:53

Hey Ricopet...when did you submit? Just wondering where you are in line...compared to me?

Thanks... wink

skepticalcynic

18-09-2007 11:05:19

Still no response to my inquiry.

ricopet

18-09-2007 13:29:20

[quote96e07dd84b="Taurus-Matt"]Hey Ricopet...when did you submit? Just wondering where you are in line...compared to me?

Thanks... wink[/quote96e07dd84b]

I finished the site in March and they just approved and submitted in June.

HeavenOnEarth

19-09-2007 07:59:37

heard there starting to send out payments next week )

skepticalcynic

25-09-2007 12:07:41

(I also posted this in the Help topic)

[quote98a4fffa08="skepticalcynic"]I was about to get excited. Then I went to log into my account and it's suddenly on hold. I have submitted a support ticket asking why. But I find the timing very suspicious...[/quote98a4fffa08]

I FINALLY got a response from Primo
[quote98a4fffa08="Reply from email==support@primodinero.comsupport@primodinero.com=support@primodinero.comsupport@primodinero.com/email"]
One the IPs you have used to access our site has also been used by another member, this violates our TOS.
[/quote98a4fffa08]

My response
[quote98a4fffa08]I have only ever logged in to your site from ONE computer, with DSL hookup. NO ONE in my area or that I know has ever even HEARD of freebie sites, let alone done them. Please recheck your information and then please provide me with that information. Thank you.
[/quote98a4fffa08]

I live in the middle of nowhere - there's no way in the world they are correct on this! I just got screwed out of $445 !! [i98a4fffa08]Somebody please help![/i98a4fffa08] [i98a4fffa08]What can I do?!?!?!?!?![/i98a4fffa08]

theman2005

25-09-2007 14:27:06

[quote62cda9f4ee="skepticalcynic"](I also posted this in the Help topic)

[quote62cda9f4ee="skepticalcynic"]I was about to get excited. Then I went to log into my account and it's suddenly on hold. I have submitted a support ticket asking why. But I find the timing very suspicious...[/quote62cda9f4ee]

I FINALLY got a response from Primo
[quote62cda9f4ee="Reply from email==support@primodinero.comsupport@primodinero.com=support@primodinero.comsupport@primodinero.com/email"]
One the IPs you have used to access our site has also been used by another member, this violates our TOS.
[/quote62cda9f4ee]

My response
[quote62cda9f4ee]I have only ever logged in to your site from ONE computer, with DSL hookup. NO ONE in my area or that I know has ever even HEARD of freebie sites, let alone done them. Please recheck your information and then please provide me with that information. Thank you.
[/quote62cda9f4ee]

I live in the middle of nowhere - there's no way in the world they are correct on this! I just got screwed out of $445 !! [i62cda9f4ee]Somebody please help![/i62cda9f4ee] [i62cda9f4ee]What can I do?!?!?!?!?![/i62cda9f4ee][/quote62cda9f4ee]

How the heck does that even happen?!
Probably Primo just making up another excuse................

sandra habina

26-09-2007 18:14:02

Well they are supposed to start paying this week rite? I thought that is what I read on A4F.

HAS ANYONE RECEIVED A PAYMENT FROM PRIMO THIS WEEK YET???

theman2005

26-09-2007 18:28:04

They said "within the next week"
That technically CAN mean the last day of this week at 1159pm............... which i really hope they don't pull.

They "begin" payments within this week, so that also means they CAN pay out one person this week, and lag another month for the next.....

liI'm crossing my fingers that they are really paying out everyone who waited months like us in this one weekli

Back to your question, someone on A4F said he received a confirmation of his DS shipping. He might very well be the first one............

Denise07

01-10-2007 19:56:33

This is the reply I received on my support ticket regarding payouts.

We are still in a payment mode, however, our bank has placed a 15 day hold on our latest commission check which would follow another 4-6 day Paypal upload time. This is the earliest time we would be able to continue to payout. We will payout until we run out of money or everyones paid, whichever is first. Thanks everyone.

10-01-2007 454 PM

JennyWren

01-10-2007 19:59:22

LOL. I think I know which will come first. They aren't paying people in order, either.

theman2005

01-10-2007 20:10:17

[quotebe3668aa2a="JennyWren"]LOL. I think I know which will come first. They aren't paying people in order, either.[/quotebe3668aa2a]

Sigh.......

I do hope it ISN'T what we think will come first........... but by they way they're saying it, its almost for certain.........

Twon

01-10-2007 20:23:51

seems like another, once excellent network, is sinking quickly... I hope you get what you earned.

sandra habina

02-10-2007 00:35:19

So if I am reading it correctly ??? they are saying no more payments for another 15 +6 days = 3 weeks or is it they will continue now until the next commission check is released in 3 weeks?

Good Lord I do hope everyone gets their hard earned prizes.
Keep posting - so the rest of us know. Thankyou

Taurus-Matt

02-10-2007 04:29:43

This network is a fraud plain and simple! Not only have they not followed through on their part of the bargain, but they turn the tables and make the people driving them business (US) the bad guys. NOt once has this network apologized in any meaningful way for their total disregard to their obligations!

It's a shame that they still promote their network and allow themselves to dig a bigger and bigger hole!!

Hope we all get paid...but don't count on it!!

btw...how does a bank place a hold on a commission check. Wouldn't the affiliate network have to place the hold. It's pure nonsense! How stupid do they think we are...at least give us something that can pass for an excuse???

... 8)

skepticalcynic

02-10-2007 05:11:43

They still haven't answered my support ticket asking them to explain how they think I had a duplicate IP issue... (

$450 down the drain evil

Denise07

02-10-2007 05:18:44

[quotec1d9ecc866="sandra habina"]So if I am reading it correctly ??? they are saying no more payments for another 15 +6 days = 3 weeks or is it they will continue now until the next commission check is released in 3 weeks?

Good Lord I do hope everyone gets their hard earned prizes.
Keep posting - so the rest of us know. Thankyou[/quotec1d9ecc866]

That is the way I took it. I have never heard of a bank placing a 15 day hold on a check, maybe 3-5 business days, but not 15. So, another waiting game starts...

skepticalcynic

02-10-2007 06:11:58

Bank of America puts 10 - 15 day holds on checks over a certain amount and also on deposits to any account less than 6 months old.

Denise07

02-10-2007 08:06:26

[quote0a05ca1deb="skepticalcynic"]Bank of America puts 10 - 15 day holds on checks over a certain amount and also on deposits to any account less than 6 months old.[/quote0a05ca1deb]

I guess that could be good news... maybe the check is enough to pay people that have been waiting for payment for over 4 months now. Hope you get your mess straightened out with Primo. D

vansdad

02-10-2007 08:43:36

Hey...I MIGHT get my $300 just in time to buy Christmas presents. But I'm not holding my breath.

I hope people read this before they even think about doing their site.