denishashok is a scammer do not trade with HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=69232

Greensince05

09-09-2007 20:39:06

(denishashok) (this is not the first time)
[quotefb455dde61]hello, please inform me when the sites can get approved,[/quotefb455dde61]

I will inform you!!!!!!!! for the 1,000,000 time!!!By the way Shouldn't you be banned by now, I should not even PAY YOU!!! who the fuck would pay you on Green you have over 35 replies on how YOU ARE A SCAMMER [/sizefb455dde61] [/colorfb455dde61]violin

I may have said that I would have paid you on Geen but that was before the 35 posts on you being a scammer evil

Get with the program, as long as you have a rep like that you will def. not get paid untill you are GREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!idea idea idea idea idea idea

denishashok

09-09-2007 20:47:01

$21 http//College.YourGiftsFree.com/?id=12258

He did not pay me as he promised. I have contacted with the admin of http//College.YourGiftsFree.com to check the details .
The following is the PMed from Greensince05

From Greensince05
To denishashok
Posted Thu Sep 06, 2007 532 pm
Subject Re please pay me
I do not want to wait, you promise to pay me upon green, but now you did not as you promised.

I hope you can pay me as you promised, if there is red, I will refund you.

If you do not do as you promised, I will pot your PM to the Scammer Trader

I WILL PAY YOU AFTER APPROVAL!! but things don't look good for you, you just got another reply in your scammers thread

From Greensince05
To denishashok
Posted Thu Sep 06, 2007 514 pm
Subject Re please pay me
I have submitted documents to the admin and ask they restore my ID. And I want to know when it will get approved, I hope you pay as you promised, otherwise, I will report to the admin of the site to delete my account

I will definitly pay you when I submit to approval, But I still need to get somemore Greens befor I do that
Once I do and you pass approval I will send the paypal your way

and got this pm just now

From Greensince05
To denishashok
Posted Sun Sep 09, 2007 734 pm
Subject Re please pay me
(denishashok)
hello, please inform me when the sites can get approved,

I will inform you!!!!!!!! for the 1,000,000 time!!!By the way Shouldn't you be banned by now, I should not even PAY YOU!!! who the fuck would pay you on Green you have over 35 replies on how YOU ARE A SCAMMER

I may have said that I would have paid you on Geen but that was before the 35 post on you being a scammer

denishashok

09-09-2007 20:48:08

I have agreed to pay me after he get approval, and I just want to know when will he confim the approval.

denishashok

09-09-2007 20:49:12

I told him that I do not need the payment now, I have informed the admin of http//College.YourGiftsFree.com/?id=12258 to delete my account from their sites.

Pay attention please

I request to delete, not I go red for him

denishashok

09-09-2007 20:52:03

KeithA

Donator

Age 26
Joined 14 Aug 2005

Karma 110
Trade Record 23
[+Karma]
Initiate trade Posted Sun May 27, 2007 210 pm Post subject lililiPM a mod before opening a thread in this sectionlilili

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't open a thread here unless you've PMed a moderator.

If a moderator doesn't reply for 48 hours, PM another one. You can post after 48 hours if the matter is urgent.

Click below for a list of moderators

http//forum.freeipodguide.com/groupcp.php?g=17

PM a mod before posting in the Scammers section

Jeremiah1218

10-09-2007 01:54:03

Stfu...you are really starting to get old denis...theres obviously a reason why nobody will pay you upon green and I don't blame them. Why are you so demanding that everyone pays you on green instead of approval?

denishashok

10-09-2007 06:07:33

hey guys. Looe the PMS, I agree to wait for payment upon approval

READ that carefully and then POST YOUR WORDS>

JayKanish

10-09-2007 06:18:39

[quote3478a8f7d9="denishashok"]I told him that I do not need the payment now, I have informed the admin of[i3478a8f7d9] http//College.YourGiftsFree.com/[/i3478a8f7d9] to delete my account from their sites.

Pay attention please

I request to delete, not I go red for him[/quote3478a8f7d9]

You might want to get rid of the ref link. That'd be another mark against you and just one more reason for your probation/impending ban.

denishashok

10-09-2007 06:29:29

JayKanish, have you read the post carefully???????????I have agreed to get payment after approval. But he said I should not even PAY YOU!!!

I have contact with the admin of that site to delet my account. I do not need the payment now.

I want to know what the admin of this forum are doing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

manOFice

10-09-2007 07:25:01

[quote2d6d398ffc="denishashok"]JayKanish, have you read the post carefully???????????I have agreed to get payment after approval. But he said I should not even PAY YOU!!!

I have contact with the admin of that site to delet my account. I do not need the payment now.

I want to know what the admin of this forum are doing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote2d6d398ffc]

What the heck are you talking about? You say you are waiting for the approval yet you asked the site to delete your account? He is waiting for approval and he said he needs a few more greens till he can submit for approval.

JayKanish

10-09-2007 08:00:54

[quote5dc40babb1="denishashok"]JayKanish, have you read the post carefully???????????I have agreed to get payment after approval. But he said I should not even PAY YOU!!!

I want to know what the admin of this forum are doing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote5dc40babb1]

Dude, have YOU read my post carefully? I just recommended getting rid of the reflink. It had nothing to do with your wierd ass rant. I suggested it because you are most likely very close to being banned and by having the ref link in the post you are just giving the admin/mods another reason to boot your ass out of the forum.

Jeremiah1218

10-09-2007 09:10:34

Good I hope they do ban him from the forums...I bet he asked the site to delete his account because he knew he was going to go red and he doesn't want anyone to have more evidence against him. Denis, we cannot even understand half the words you are saying so your temper tantrums are getting very annoying and pointless. Take your BS somewhere else as I'm sure you will be banned soon, but I bet you will be back within a day or 2 on some other name trying to scam more people...its not working so you can give up now.