Do not trade with patrick_7412

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=68945

posedon

02-09-2007 09:22:13

i get green for him on august 2 nd.He say he will pay for me on approval.But now,one month passed,he do not pay anything for me.

now,we work smoothly lol

dmorris68

02-09-2007 10:09:47

[quote3788016479="posedon"]i get green for him on august 2 nd.He say he will pay for me on approval.But now,one month passed,he do not pay anything for me.[/quote3788016479]
Has he passed approval? Approval can sometimes take over a month, it all depends on how many refs he needed to complete the site. Not all sites do pre-approvals before an order is placed.

patrick_7412

02-09-2007 11:22:44

lisighli I told you I am not paying you until I get paid myself. One of your refs already went on hold. I get paid NET30, which means I don't get paid until September 30th.

posedon

02-09-2007 20:35:48

OGM,trade with him and u will receive money after 2 month,u can try if u like

sandra habina

03-09-2007 12:29:39

Read the terms of the site - many pay net 30. You agree to this when you register. Patrick is a good trader. Yes I would trade with him.

patrick_7412

03-09-2007 22:20:06

[quotebf2f9a6487="posedon"]OGM,trade with him and u will receive money after 2 month,u can try if u like[/quotebf2f9a6487]

Do you even realize I don't even trade anymore? I bump my topic, maybe, maybe once a week if I remember to. I would have paid you on green but you kept pressuring me and pressuring me so I decided to hold off, and since that one has gone on hold I think I made a safe decision. I have several sites left with partials but I am far too busy nowadays to keep up with it all. Say what you want, but when I get paid, you will be paid if they are still green.

...and thanks Sandy )

- Patrick

posedon

04-09-2007 03:34:34

[quotebf4738a06f="sandra habina"]Read the terms of the site - many pay net 30. You agree to this when you register. Patrick is a good trader. Yes I would trade with him.[/quotebf4738a06f]

when he set up trade with me,he do not say pay on green or approve,when i completed,he say he will get approve 2-3 weeks,and he only pay for me when he get approve.and now i wait more than 1 month but do not receive anything.If u were me,what would u think about him?

good trader?? evil ,will pay for u after 2 month if any people want to work for him evil

dmorris68

04-09-2007 05:23:12

[quote95dce257b5="posedon"][quote95dce257b5="sandra habina"]Read the terms of the site - many pay net 30. You agree to this when you register. Patrick is a good trader. Yes I would trade with him.[/quote95dce257b5]

when he set up trade with me,he do not say pay on green or approve,when i completed,he say he will get approve 2-3 weeks,and he only pay for me when he get approve.and now i wait more than 1 month but do not receive anything.If u were me,what would u think about him?

good trader?? evil ,will pay for u after 2 month if any people want to work for him evil[/quote95dce257b5]
posedon, why do you keep returning to this site and scamming people? If it's not you, then it's some of your foreign (Asian?) buddies who, just like you

a) sign in from a proxy
b) trade for the same site multiple times
c) go red and then whine about not being paid, in very broken English

It takes some nerve for a scammer to actually complain about not being paid when they know they're scamming or committing offer fraud.

This is a recurring pattern folks -- if you've traded with and paid posedon, then you've almost certainly been scammed. If you have not yet paid, do NOT pay until you've verified your greens or have been approved. Again, I urge everybody -- especially you newbies -- to not trade with anybody who has not established themselves on this forum. Personally, TR is not as important to me as forum presence (useful posts, higher postcount). You need to be extremely wary about trading with folks who have no postcount, and what little they post or PM is in broken English (in light of recent foreigner scamming).

posedon, your trading privileges are immediately suspended, and a perma-ban is forthcoming unless you can prove me wrong (doubtful).

posedon

04-09-2007 11:29:54

yes, i come from asian,so that i can not get green by myself,and i am broker trader,i only get green from another forum with low price and earn comission.i worked here more than 4 months and i refunded more than 10 people if green turn red.I do not scam any people that pay green for me.So why do u think i am scammer,how i can trade more than 4 month but there is no complain about me??

list

babetran
HVACgal

Retiree

Name
David
Email
davidehawk

Name
Carter
Email
drummin_doc

Business Name
Hi-Tech Mechanical
Email
skate4fun

Name
Matthew
Email
elizabethcolburne

Name
Marvin
Email
marthom001

Business Name
Lapidot
Email
m.lapidot

Name
Kevin
Email
kevfello

Name
Lance
Email
LLee93

Name
Samantha MOD EDIT, DO NOT POST MY LAST NAME PLEASE!
Email
tweetums0611

Name
Thord Hall
Email
tth48

Email
admin
Payment Sent to

n_winklhoefer

If you do not belive me,pm for them and ask them about me

manOFice

04-09-2007 11:42:24

wowww...

patrick_7412

04-09-2007 11:50:16

[quote79902fd037="posedon"][quote79902fd037="sandra habina"]Read the terms of the site - many pay net 30. You agree to this when you register. Patrick is a good trader. Yes I would trade with him.[/quote79902fd037]

good trader?? evil ,will pay for u after 2 month if any people want to work for him evil[/quote79902fd037]

It's amazing how you can't read what I kept telling you in my PMs. I told you it would be on approval, but everyday you would PM me with something along the lines of 'u got dead time b4 i pm admin'. I kept trying to explain to you why I wasn't paying you yet, and you didn't seem to understand. I told you when you would get paid, and you still kept bugging me, so I pushed it back to on payment instead of on approval. I deal with so many scammers daily and you just scream to be one of them. I know people like you that are 'broker traders', and maybe 1 out of 50 of theirs referrals turn out to be legit. I pay people on green who are trustworthy and approval to those who have few TR but don't bug the death out of me and try to make topics such as this one.

- Patrick

dmorris68

04-09-2007 11:56:44

I don't care if you've been here 4 months or 4 years. If you're logging in from a proxy, you're wrong. If you're completing offers from Asia, you're wrong. You've brokered all 121 of your trades? Right.

The reason I suspect you is that we have been overrun lately with many scammers who fit your exact same M.O. -- they use web host IP's (proxies), they aggressively pursue a lot of trades in a short timespan for the same sites over and over, they start going red, and most have been of Asian origin. Nothing at all against Asians, but if you're actually residing IN Asia, then that's a problem as far as 99% of freebie sites are concerned. Most have accumulated impressive TR simply due to the sheer number of trades they complete in a very short time -- before their first few reds start showing up.

At the very least we expect full disclosure here if you're doing anything outside the norm, such as residing outside the US and brokering trades. Brokering trades is risky and not everyone is willing to take that risk, therefore you must let people know if you are going to broker. If that isn't already a written rule here, it's been an unwritten one for awhile, and I'll see to it that it's added to the written rules ASAP.

I will apologize ahead of time if your intentions were pure and you've been erroneously swept up into our recent anti-scammer actions, but you have to admit that there are too many similarities to ignore. I have a responsibility to try to protect our members, and unfortunately I don't usually get a chance to do that until it's too late, and some have been scammed. It's been extremely busy for scammers lately, otherwise I probably wouldn't have given your case much notice unless/until people specifically reported you.

You're not yet banned, so show me you're acting in good faith by refunding everyone you go red for. After I've seen you pass verification for a number of users, I will consider lifting your trade restrictions, but ONLY if you fully disclose the fact that you're not in the US and that you're brokering trades. Otherwise not only will the trade restriction not be lifted, but you will be banned.

biochem411

04-09-2007 11:57:02

I traded with posedon on two sites. He did go red on them but promptly refunded my money on each.

LLee93

04-09-2007 12:09:07

Posedon has done several trades with me. He stated right up front that he was a ref broker. In fact, he has mentioned that several times throughout the course of our trades. His refs passed approval on two of my sites so far. One went red, but he refunded the money right away. He has done right by me so far.

posedon

04-09-2007 12:13:12

[quotee200fec17a="dmorris68"]I don't care if you've been here 4 months or 4 years. If you're logging in from a proxy, you're wrong. If you're completing offers from Asia, you're wrong. You've brokered all 121 of your trades? Right.

The reason I suspect you is that we have been overrun lately with many scammers who fit your exact same M.O. -- they use web host IP's (proxies), they aggressively pursue a lot of trades in a short timespan for the same sites over and over, they start going red, and most have been of Asian origin. Nothing at all against Asians, but if you're actually residing IN Asia, then that's a problem as far as 99% of freebie sites are concerned. Most have accumulated impressive TR simply due to the sheer number of trades they complete in a very short time -- before their first few reds start showing up.

At the very least we expect full disclosure here if you're doing anything outside the norm, such as residing outside the US and brokering trades. Brokering trades is risky and not everyone is willing to take that risk, therefore you must let people know if you are going to broker. If that isn't already a written rule here, it's been an unwritten one for awhile, and I'll see to it that it's added to the written rules ASAP.

I will apologize ahead of time if your intentions were pure and you've been erroneously swept up into our recent anti-scammer actions, but you have to admit that there are too many similarities to ignore. I have a responsibility to try to protect our members, and unfortunately I don't usually get a chance to do that until it's too late, and some have been scammed. It's been extremely busy for scammers lately, otherwise I probably wouldn't have given your case much notice unless/until people specifically reported you.

You're not yet banned, so show me you're acting in good faith by refunding everyone you go red for. After I've seen you pass verification for a number of users, I will consider lifting your trade restrictions, but ONLY if you fully disclose the fact that you're not in the US and that you're brokering trades. Otherwise not only will the trade restriction not be lifted, but you will be banned.[/quotee200fec17a]

do u read my post??because i come from asia,so i can not get green by myself[/sizee200fec17a],and i have to get green from another forum from many us citizen.i am only broker trader.do u understand me??

"you're not in the US"->right,it is the reason that i am broker trader,because i can not get green by my self

"you're completing offers from Asia"->wrong,i only get green from another forum and earn a little commision

dmorris68

04-09-2007 12:13:49

[quote1d25dfd89e="LLee93"]Posedon has done several trades with me. He stated right up front that he was a ref broker. In fact, he has mentioned that several times throughout the course of our trades. His refs passed approval on two of my sites so far. One went red, but he refunded the money right away. He has done right by me so far.[/quote1d25dfd89e]
Good to hear. Perhaps I jumped the gun on him, but I think given the circumstances I was right to be suspicious.

Another positive indicator is the fact that when called out, he didn't fly off the handle with insults like some of the other scammers have done lately.

If nobody contacts me with an outstanding red that has not been resolved, I will lift posedon's trade restrictions. However my previous warning about full-disclosure during all future trades still stands, and we will be keeping a watchful eye...

Bill

04-09-2007 12:16:57

Just wanted to say that I had 2 successful trades with posedon, no reds.

ASharpEdge

04-09-2007 12:17:19

posedon has done 3 greens for me. He did not tell me he was having others fo the trades but I expected that when I saw different emails for each site. I passed them through preapproval before paying and so far 1 passed approval and 2 of the sites are not ready to cash out yet. So I do not know if they are going to pass approval yet.
It does seem as thought this trader is trying to do right.
[bc52c31e4ad]If anyone is owed money by posedon please post it here![/bc52c31e4ad][/sizec52c31e4ad]

asuperstar103

04-09-2007 12:25:11

I too traded with posedon. He stayed green and I paid him on approval. He did pressure me for pmt. and threatened to contact admin. I told him to go ahead and try it. Whatever suited him! I told him many times that I only pay on approval. He was a nuisance, but he stayed green. I setup four other trades with him and he didnt do them. That's annoying!

ldybug1752

04-09-2007 12:26:41

I have traded with posedon many times. I've never had a problem and have never lost any money dealing with him. He DOES know what he is doing, and it's not scamming anyone. I truly believe that. Good luck posedon.

bigMonty

04-09-2007 12:28:20

just to add my 2 cents

posedon did a green for me on one of the v-bux sites and did it within a few days. thats a tough site, so that was impressive to me. i just submitted for approval a few days ago and have NOT been notified of any reds for my account, if i do i will report back here.

he did not tell me he was brokering though, so I agree he should do that in the future.

flhtth

04-09-2007 12:38:06

Similar situation. Posedon did two trades with me but did not indicate he was brokering the trades.

He went red on both, but did refund the money.

VC549

04-09-2007 12:38:29

Posedon went green for me very quickly and I was able to receive my payout for the site he completed.

psbread

04-09-2007 12:41:58

Well I have made several trades with him..ALL BROKERED...Never had a red and have been paid on all of them and never had a problem. I think you guys jumped the gun here. I even cashed out on 1 site to make sure that all was right with the green and didnt pay till I got approved and everything turned out fine. I believe that he is a decent trader and trustworthy and now his reputation is getting trashed. ?

ricochet

04-09-2007 12:55:07

Hey, Posedon brokered 3 greens for me and they stuck so I have no complaints.

JayKanish

04-09-2007 13:21:31

I traded with posedon nearly a month (maybe more) back and he greened really fast. I never knew he was brokering but he's still green. I haven't gone through approval yet but it's been quite a while.

speedno2chick

04-09-2007 14:09:00

I haven't submitted for approval yet on the site he did for me, but I paid him already. Also I set up another trade and he never completed it. I'll let you guys know if anything comes out of it.

krayf

04-09-2007 14:15:49

I've completed three trades with Posedon. He did mention they were "brokered" before the trades were set up. His refs were approved on two of them and he refunded me within 12 hours on the the 3rd site which his ref went red. I've never had a problem, I've even contacted him regarding other sites I'm currently getting greens for!

dmorris68

04-09-2007 14:24:41

Alright, since there have been several posts in his favor and none directly against (other than those being bugged about payment before approval), I'm going to reinstate his trading privileges. I have to say I'm a bit nervous with this whole brokering from Asia thing, but since he seems thus far to have built up a pretty good reputation here, I'm going to allow it to continue unless & until it creates a problem.

psbread, I'm not trashing his reputation. I didn't create this topic. However you have no idea what we've been dealing with lately with regards to these returning scammers who fit this exact scenario almost to a tee. In response, I'm going to be more proactive as I was here in order to protect our members. If sometimes an innocent person gets caught up, well hopefully we can rectify it like we did here, but I'm not going to apologize for doing my job. This fit the profile in almost every way, especially at first, so don't be so quick to armchair quarterback the way we run the forums.

posedon also needs to understand the term "paid upon approval" and stop bugging people about paying when he agreed to those terms, and he needs to be sure to disclose to all potential traders that he is brokering trades from Asia. I will stress that directly to him in a PM, just to be certain he reads and acknowledges it.

[b519906c5c4]EDIT[/b519906c5c4] I'm also going to lock this topic for the time being, since it's apparent that patrick stipulated payment upon approval. posedon, if a reasonable time passes and you still aren't paid, feel free to contact me about unlocking and continuing this topic.

And if anybody else has input that might shed new light on posedon's trading practices, also contact me via PM.