fastgreens is RED

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=68118

aharleymom

13-08-2007 13:31:15

User fastgreens is RED on computers.ogf. I tried to talk with them, and all they wanted to do was demand payment. I have not paid them (thank goodness).

Here is the info from ogf

A user you referred, email==brentblessinger@yahoo.combrentblessinger@yahoo.com=brentblessinger@yahoo.combrentblessinger@yahoo.com/email, has been placed on hold. Your status is not affected when a referral is placed on hold, but they do not count toward your referral requirements. Here is the explanation we gave them

Offer Fraud It has been determined that you have frauded one of the offers you completed. This includes providing false information, early cancellation, or completing the offer more than once.

The following notes were also included

It appears you have provided false information and you have frauded many offers. You will remain on hold.

skepticalcynic

13-08-2007 15:01:04

[quote3ba78297aa="FiPG Rules"]DON’T make a scammer thread about someone unless you have exhausted every possible means of communication between you and the other member, have waited the required amount of time to get credit or for the other member to get credit, have contacted a Mod and STILL have not received a response from the other member and/or a green or paypal, depending on the details of your trade.
[/quote3ba78297aa]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[quote3ba78297aa="KeithA"]Don't open a thread here unless you've PMed a moderator.

If a moderator doesn't reply for 48 hours, PM another one. You can post after 48 hours if the matter is urgent.
[/quote3ba78297aa]

microplane

13-08-2007 15:52:20

I had a feeling about him the other night, and reported him to a mod and to ogf to look into him.

aharleymom

13-08-2007 15:54:28

I have PM'd a mod - it is unread.
This fastgreens person replied to MANY posts about the same site. I'm not receiving anything back from this person. I think it's important for others to know since this person is actively seeking out this site with many people for fraudulent purposes.

ASharpEdge

13-08-2007 16:30:15

This referral also did computers.ogf for me. The email they used is still clear according to the site. I have not paid them being very concerned about the situation I noticed when I looked at the sites this referral was doing.
Just click on this link and look at the posts this user is making.

http//forum.freeipodguide.com/search.php?search_author=fastgreens

LLee93

13-08-2007 17:22:11

He did the same site for me. I asked the site to check him out before I paid him. Once they said he was ok, I paid him. He is still green on my site. Scammers are ruining this. I'm disabled & can't afford to keep losing money.

Proverbs 1118-The wicked man earns deceptive wages, but he who sows righteousness reaps a sure reward.

amnesiachick

13-08-2007 22:57:45

Fastgreens went red on computers.ordergiftsfree, also, for me! This is what the site said about them[/colorfe8d1a58f7]

Offer Fraud It has been determined that you have frauded one of the offers you completed. This includes providing false information, early cancellation, or completing the offer more than once.

The following notes were also included

It appears you have provided false information and you have frauded many offers. You will remain on hold.

I am just sooo glad I am not paying people until final approval. It's a much safer route to go and protects you from losing money. It's sad that we have to be so cautious, but that's the reality of it. ([/sizefe8d1a58f7][/colorfe8d1a58f7]

dmorris68

14-08-2007 06:29:11

fastgreens and veritas1970 were the same person and have both been banned. They also appear to be the same person as 'nothing' who had 50TR but was trade-restricted awhile ago -- he's now banned as well. These two newer accounts appear to be attempts to recoup trades or retaliate.

What punk, childish, stupid, loser thing to do. roll

Everyone should file PayPal disputes immediately. You probably won't recover funds, but if enough people report him it should draw him some serious scrutiny from PayPal and hopefully get his account(s) frozen. I would also normally suggest passing their info along to freebie sites, but from the looks of things they'll be going red everywhere already...

egold

14-08-2007 09:14:53

i'm sad for this.

microplane

14-08-2007 10:17:51

He is on my as well for dah dah computers.ordergiftsfree.

so far i've asked them to check on him after all this but he is coming up green,we'll see i'm not counting on it.and i havn't paid him yet.

Iz

15-08-2007 22:18:22

I WAS RIGHT! He did paypal.ogf for me, finished it in about 4 hours a greened. He seemed to know what he was doing much too well to be a new member.

Then I looked at the trading post and saw him posting in about 7 recent threads about greening..I thought to myself, there's no way this guy is doing this much this fast this well without scamming. So, Sandra and I kept an eye on him.

THANK goodness my policy states you have to have proof you passed approval for another member in order to be paid on green. He had no proof so I said he will be paid on approval...he never responded to me after that.

So glad he was caught! D