looking for a moderator to talk about an issue

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=67766

lizyjones

05-08-2007 10:11:07

HI
Im just looking for a moderator so i can report an issue that i have..i did a trade for kerry1. i was supposed to do 2 sites ( paypal.zipnadazilch.com, and beaches.4evergreen). the deal was i was going to get paid for the 2 of them and i became green on the Zipnadazilch about 3 weeks and green on beaches.4evergreens about 5 days ago. I have not been paid and i've been trying to get in touch with her, but she does not answer me. What measure should i take now?

LLee93

05-08-2007 10:37:15

When your looking for a mod, just click on the moderators link in the scammer section, & pm one of them. Do not pm the admin. KiethA & Dmorris have helped me in the past. Always checkout the scammer section before you do your trades. There was a thread on that person before.

Good luck!

Margot530

05-08-2007 10:38:13

[quote9320171856="lizyjones"]HI
Im just looking for a moderator so i can report an issue that i have..i did a trade for kerry1. i was supposed to do 2 sites ( paypal.zipnadazilch.com, and beaches.4evergreen). the deal was i was going to get paid for the 2 of them and i became green on the Zipnadazilch about 3 weeks and green on beaches.4evergreens about 5 days ago. I have not been paid and i've been trying to get in touch with her, but she does not answer me. What measure should i take now?[/quote9320171856]

A Mod will get with you shortly now that you have posted, however, it is a good idea also to PM a Mod...you do this by finding the word, "Moderators" at the upper left of this topic page, click on it, and choose one to contact. They are very good with advice/help.

Good luck,

Margot wink

lizyjones

05-08-2007 12:46:51

thank you for your reply..that helped a lot.