Macrobucks site Fraud

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=67707

mybusinessid

03-08-2007 22:50:12

One of my referral went hold on macrobucks (3 credit site). And my referral tried to contact the site, she raised a support ticket to resolve the issue, but the site cancelled her account and not responding to any of her email or my support tickets.

Here is the conversation we had.

On 08/02/07, 0759 PM CDT, you wrote

"Hi,
I want to know what are the steps you took to resolve the issue on the hold.

As per your admin message you told that you will be contacting her on phone, please let me know whether you tried her phone number?
After lot of emails and messages I have asked her to raise a support ticket and she did that too, but immediately after that you de-activated her id so that you she can't contact the site to resolve the issue, so I gave her the support email id (admin@macrobucks.com) but you didnt respond to her email.
So I doubt, you are putting hold on referrals and not giving any chance to resolve it. Why should not I post this message on forums?
I just want to know the following details
1. Did you contact her on phone as per admin message?
2. Why her id was deactivated immediately after she raised support ticket?
3. Why there was no reply for her email?

Hope I will get the answers for questions

Thanks"

------------------

On 08/03/07, 0152 AM CDT, macrobucks wrote

"I did call and I told her if she wants to be taken off hold, she needs to personally call me on my phone, I gave her the number. I have not yet received a call. "

--------------------------------------

On 08/03/07, 0934 AM CDT, you wrote

"Why her id is de-activated?"

-------------------------------------

On 08/03/07, 0121 PM CDT, macrobucks wrote

"Because she has committed identity fraud. She stole someone else\'s identity and put it as her own. "

-----------------------------------

On 08/03/07, 0702 PM CDT, you wrote

"Could you pls mention what kind of identity has she stolen??? Only if u can be more specific it would help me in resolving the issue with her."

---------------------------------

On 08/03/07, 0813 PM CDT, you wrote

"So I see you read the message and didnt reply to me, which clearly explains that you are the one taking advantage of the word FRAUD, and misusing my money.
WHy should I not I post all these conversation in 3 forums and let everyone know about you?"

---------------------------------

On 08/04/07, 1239 AM CDT, you wrote

"Is there any way to resolve her issue? I see you are reading the messages but not replying?"
---------------------------------------

All these clearly explains the site put the referrals on hold and not giving them chance to resolve it. Shouldn't we ban this type of sites?

babetran

03-08-2007 23:18:11

Hmm... they were pretty good at crediting me. I didn't get credited for one of my offer at 40.macrobuck. I submitted MRC (back then). I contacted support via aim regarding the issue. He jst credited me for that offer. =/

mybusinessid

03-08-2007 23:22:37

But he will put you on hold soon without any reason, and will not allow any chance to resolve the issue

JennyWren

03-08-2007 23:51:01

Did she call?

manOFice

04-08-2007 06:35:17

I don't get it? All macro bucks is doing is trying to prevent fraud and your referral isn't cooperating.....

mybusinessid

04-08-2007 08:28:02

But if her id is blocked and her emails are not replied how can she contact them?

manOFice

04-08-2007 09:25:53

[quote45981c9937="mybusinessid"]But if her id is blocked and her emails are not replied how can she contact them?[/quote45981c9937]

Via phone like they are requesting....

gator1002

04-08-2007 11:32:04

macro bucks called the # provided by your referal and the real Maria answered the phone and didnt know who macro bucks were are what a freebi is. Your ref. hasent called them so the ball is in thier court.

egyptianruin

04-08-2007 12:39:05

Identity theft is a major problem in the freebie industry. If your ref wants to get off hold have them call to verify their identity or submit photo ID with name and address per their account to their email.

Using fake information on sign up that belongs to a real individual is identity theft and is a felony by law.

skepticalcynic

04-08-2007 14:40:25

It's not the site you should be hassling about this, it's your ref. Obviously she's a scammer. Get your money back from her and stop blaming the site.

Macrobucks

04-08-2007 17:39:43

Let me answer your questions through the support ticket more clearly,
1. Did you contact her on phone as per admin message? YES.
2. Why her id was deactivated immediately after she raised support ticket? IT WAS NOT. If she is claiming this, she is lying. Accounts cannot be de-activated or removed at MacroBucks, only placed on hold which still allows the user to login and dispute the hold if they believe it to be an incorrect hold.
3. Why there was no reply for her email? She never sent an email.

moviemadnessman

05-08-2007 08:12:55

It looks like you got your answers, mybusiness. However, I can attest that you are not the only one they have not necessarily gotten back to. I sent them a PM on July 10th, which sat unread for quite some time. I just looked now, and I see it has been read, however, I did not get a reply in any way.

Now, my question wasn't about a ref who went on hold like you (which should have gotten a reply), but it was about the accounts and greens. Maybe there is a reason for their absence?...

adbtom11

26-10-2007 16:06:52

macrobucks call everyone ?before cash sent out?I heared somebody say that they hold on those accounts with no reason,just say fraud or fasle informationm....is that true?

doylnea

07-11-2007 16:18:17

[quotefd347e6459="adbtom11"]macrobucks call everyone ?before cash sent out?I heared somebody say that they hold on those accounts with no reason,just say fraud or fasle informationm....is that true?[/quotefd347e6459]
no accounts like yours and your neighbors get put on hold because you live in a country that's not permitted to complete these sites...

pqdrummer

08-11-2007 18:40:02

I've cashed out over $1000 from Macrobucks. They're legit and they're certainly not out to scam anyone. I had to submit a w-9 when I reached $600, but I've never gotten a phone call from them. If I had to pick just one network to send referrals to, it would be Macrobucks.

chippy69

03-12-2007 12:32:37

This is a great site! I've gotten 16 referrals for them already without any hassles! Thet always pay incredibly fast as well. I think your anger is misplaced here. Good luck!

manOFice

03-12-2007 13:01:41

[quote11aa8a7eb2="doylnea"][quote11aa8a7eb2="adbtom11"]macrobucks call everyone ?before cash sent out?I heared somebody say that they hold on those accounts with no reason,just say fraud or fasle informationm....is that true?[/quote11aa8a7eb2]
no accounts like yours and your neighbors get put on hold because you live in a country that's not permitted to complete these sites...[/quote11aa8a7eb2]

0wned