Be aware of rooneymu

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=67373

rolloffdvr

28-07-2007 08:55:14

rooneymu
This person has done multipal sites for me and has gone green in all of them. The eye catcher is that this person has signed up with a diffrent web address in each one.
I have paid for two of them but havn't paid for the others.
I had a site do a check and they said the trader has signed up mutiple times from the same PC and suspects fraud.
I suspect that from the other sites as well, although I havn't verified all of them yet.

DIABLO

28-07-2007 09:06:22

Contact a mod or admin about him, don't just post here. Also that paypal verified logo in your sig is a ref link, you need to take it out. Replace that part of the code with
http//i75.photobucket.com/albums/i296/EmErIcAnMiLiTiA/paypalverification.gif[" alt=""/img]

rolloffdvr

28-07-2007 09:41:50

You seem to be awfull demanding for some one who is banned.
If you try clicking on the Paypall seal, you will see that it don,t work. It has been disabled.
But thank you for your concern anyway. lol

tylerc

28-07-2007 12:43:09

He isn't really banned, he just got a custom title and made it his avatar.

Big War Bird

28-07-2007 17:42:26

He's funny like that.

rolloffdvr

29-07-2007 20:00:08

LoL..., I see. Thank you for the insite. roll

rolloffdvr

29-07-2007 20:02:27

Update on this person, He/She went red in all my sites after I had them checked out. I haven't paid them but for two and have asked for a payback.

rooneymu

31-07-2007 21:00:22

i'm not scammer,i completed referral for you but you not paid for me. I'm waitting a week but not see money.I never trade with you again.

rolloffdvr

31-07-2007 21:11:10

You need to do somthing about your sites!
you have signed up with multiple names on each of them
that is against the rulls and the law!
I can't pay you untill you get the problem resolved.

I have paid you for two of them and request the money be returned.

manOFice

01-08-2007 02:32:09

[quotee2a21251c5="rooneymu"]i'm not scammer,i completed referral for you but you not paid for me. I'm waitting a week but not see money.I never trade with you again.[/quotee2a21251c5]

roll

laurelwm

01-08-2007 13:12:40

[quotebcb3a1bae1="rooneymu"]i'm not scammer,i completed referral for you but you not paid for me. I'm waitting a week but not see money.I never trade with you again.[/quotebcb3a1bae1]

Not trying to stir the pot or anything, but has anyone else noticed lately that we keep having problems with traders who seem to not be able to speak English.

I know several lately have been from places like Vietnam and China, but their profiles all show the American flag. Is there some better way to weed out some of these???

I apologize to anyone in advance who speaks English as a second language, lives in the US (or Canada, or other legitimate place) and is an HONEST trader.

Laurel

dmorris68

01-08-2007 13:29:31

[quotedf2c095fcc="rooneymu"]i'm not scammer,i completed referral for you but you not paid for me. I'm waitting a week but not see money.I never trade with you again.[/quotedf2c095fcc]
I'd say you won't be trading with ANYBODY here again. You don't get paid if you go on hold, and since you're posting from Vietnam, I expect you will go on hold for most of the sites you do. Nobody should pay you anything at all at this point. If you want to salvage this situation at all, you'll repay the money already paid to you, but somehow I think that's not going to happen. I expect to be perma-banning you pretty soon, but for now I'm just restricting your ability to trade with anybody. Feel free to impress upon me how wrong I am, and what a nice guy you are, by making all this right, and then maybe you can stick around here. ;)

[bdf2c095fcc]EDIT[/bdf2c095fcc] Looks like you have a crapload of open trades with people. I hope none of them have paid you yet. ? I definitely feel a ban coming on...

[quotedf2c095fcc="laurelwm"][quotedf2c095fcc="rooneymu"]i'm not scammer,i completed referral for you but you not paid for me. I'm waitting a week but not see money.I never trade with you again.[/quotedf2c095fcc]

Not trying to stir the pot or anything, but has anyone else noticed lately that we keep having problems with traders who seem to not be able to speak English.

I know several lately have been from places like Vietnam and China, but their profiles all show the American flag. Is there some better way to weed out some of these???

I apologize to anyone in advance who speaks English as a second language, lives in the US (or Canada, or other legitimate place) and is an HONEST trader.

Laurel[/quotedf2c095fcc]
Yes, it has become a problem both with foreigners violating the terms of service on many sites and offers, as well as with foreign spambots. We recently implemented measures to help curb this problem, but this person registered here before those measures were in place.

rolloffdvr

01-08-2007 13:36:31

That's what I'm thinking.
I'm wondering if this person even understands what went wrong, mutch less the TOE's
Keep in mined that this person has completed 7 diffrent refs for me and every one of the sites was signed up with a different e-mail address. that says to me there is a problem.
I have paid for two of them and he/she wants me to pay for the rest. I can't pay for a ref. when it goes red.
I had every site do a check on this person and so far I got a reply from three of them saying this person has signed up multiple times from the same PC.
What more can I do. wheather it is an honest mistake or a reel scam, I can't waste my money on that.
Am I wrong on this?

dmorris68

01-08-2007 17:34:57

Given the circumstances, I think you're justified in holding off.

I will say that different e-mail addresses per site should not really be a red flag though. I do it all the time. I have a virtually unlimited supply of e-mail addresses on my own domains, and I create a new one for each site I do. It makes organization and spam tracking a whole lot easier, as I can filter messages to my different addresses into different folders.

rolloffdvr

05-08-2007 12:04:28

Well just to update, This person has refused my payback request.
They won't pay back the monney for going red. Be aware!

Twon

05-08-2007 12:14:06

Make sure you file a Paypal claim. You may get your money back yet. I can give you some help with that if you want.

rolloffdvr

05-08-2007 12:17:14

Do you mean like a dispute through paypal?

Twon

05-08-2007 15:39:41

Yes.

rolloffdvr

05-08-2007 16:31:44

Yea, I already did that but I don't think it will do any good.
I may ask you some questions about it later if it is ok.
Thanks for your help.

Twon

05-08-2007 18:47:26

Sure. Always here to help.