**BEWARE of GoGreen4Free...Owner is a HACKER and a SCAMMER**

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=67199

russgardner

25-07-2007 15:17:08

He got my info from signing up on Gogreen4free...got my paypal all messed up logged in...changed my personal premiere account to a business account named.......you guessed it Gogreen4me.......added some of his emails a charge card...2 of his New York addresses...spent $170 from my account...activated a virtual paypal debit card, and spent at least $70 more dollars...on Guess what...Freebie sponsors....he got blockbuster...Google...vonyage...and some other freesite stuff...to be so smart...this guy is really an idiot...he also has been able to intercept my emails....I would really love to grab this guy by the "Short and Curlys", and hang him in a public square for all to see....And he also contacted a couple of site owners as me and told them to redirect their payments to another paypal account

If anyone has any ideas, I'm open to suggestions

krayf

25-07-2007 16:14:00

I can't seem to find this site....? Is it the No Ccard site that has a lot of surveys for offers? I think you need to complete like 20 surveys to "go green" is that right?

kidd2108

25-07-2007 19:02:39

[quote6f09ee4653="russgardner"]He got my info from signing up on Gogreen4me...got my paypal all messed up logged in...changed my personal premiere account to a business account named.......you guessed it Gogreen4me.......added some of his emails a charge card...2 of his New York addresses...spent $170 from my account...activated a virtual paypal debit card, and spent at least $70 more dollars...on Guess what...Freebie sponsors....he got blockbuster...Google...vonyage...and some other freesite stuff...to be so smart...this guy is really an idiot...he also has been able to intercept my emails....I would really love to grab this guy by the "Short and Curlys", and hang him in a public square for all to see....And he also contacted a couple of site owners as me and told them to redirect their payments to another paypal account

If anyone has any ideas, I'm open to suggestions[/quote6f09ee4653]

Your paypal and the passwords you use on sites should always be different.

weebles_five

25-07-2007 20:33:03

yeah...check it out!

http//www.freelunchroom.com/board/showthread.php?t=149648

zr2152

25-07-2007 20:36:26

We should have known this when she came on this site and introduced it and told us to cancel offers after signing up for them.

shawng31

26-07-2007 07:09:48

yeah i almost got burned on that one too.. heh.. 25 for a no-cc DID sound a lil strange.. i was gonna be a ref for someone cuz i needed to build paypal back up.. but i couldnt see offers page unless i signed up for the site.. so when i did and went to the offers page.. it looked like a CC site to me.. i was like shit man i have seen these offers on many other regular sites.. and some even said 1.00 for them.. i was like i dunno bout all this.. luckily i didnt do anything with it and the guy i was gonna trade with left me an e-mail tellin me not to do anything anyway.. MAN i keep narrowly escpaing these things lately thankfully.. sorry for all who got burned on THIS one.. that fuckin SUX.. gotta watch out for the refs AND the sites now roll .. anyhoo.. i will stick with the ones i know are reputable now and should be safe.. i suggest we ALL do that.. good luck and happy trading to all

Shawn G.

egyptianruin

26-07-2007 07:55:56

The owner was a previously banned member on A4F.

russgardner

26-07-2007 12:38:44

Banned on FLR now as well...Got quite a few people over there...mostly not paying for referrals, but a few PayPal hacks like me....I would just like to bring this criminal to justice for their long and successful scamming career!

Oh well, We live...We learn...We move onward and upward!....or we fall by the wayside!!

luvrowy

26-07-2007 21:23:16

she is a he..named abby. and he got a lot of us..including yours truely.

Margot530

26-07-2007 21:49:52

I got so excited over this site, and was getting referrals for it. Found out all about the troubles real quick, thanks to Weebles, and bounced like Tigger right on outta there!!

I do have many spams (technically I asked for it) from the offers I completed and didn't get credit for. What fun!

Thanks Weebles!

Margot D