AZabko's scam site Foxfreebies.com

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=66788

Flamarial

18-07-2007 01:16:32

AZabko / FF Andy scammed me out of $750 with his site Foxfreebies.com before it shut down. $500 of it was from placing second in his referral contest, and $250 is from getting 5 referrals, with $50/ref. In total, I spent around $150 getting those refs, who were paid on green. I have a boatload of proof and information about him if anyone is willing to believe me. I have tried to talk this out multiple times, on AIM and through PMs, for a few weeks, but so far he hasn't paid me yet. It has been a few months now since the completion of his website.

moviemadnessman

18-07-2007 06:08:22

This sounds like a serious situation ... have you talked with the mods? They don't usually allow people to post here without talking to them first, especially when it deals with a site rather than just another user.

Also, what are the reasons he has given you for not paying?

gmario

18-07-2007 06:10:00

saw this one coming.

tylerc

18-07-2007 06:51:43

Nothing personal to you new small sites, but this is why you don't do them. I know they need customers to get off the ground, but I'll leave that to the people who are willing to potentially through away some serious dough.

Stick to legit sites and take this as a lesson learned would be my advice, but good luck in getting some money from him.

luckypenney

18-07-2007 07:15:42

I'm suprised any of your refs were able to go green there. I checked the site and the offers before starting to get refs, but found out later from my refs that there were only 6 offers left.... right after that he disappeared.

FF Andy was in contact with some people on another forum and I think they even got some of their money, but I'm not sure.

Flamarial

18-07-2007 13:18:08

[quote4b9675e445="moviemadnessman"]This sounds like a serious situation ... have you talked with the mods? They don't usually allow people to post here without talking to them first, especially when it deals with a site rather than just another user.

Also, what are the reasons he has given you for not paying?[/quote4b9675e445]
He kept telling me that their affiliate hasn't paid them yet. He used this excuse for a few weeks, and now I think he's gone and disappeared. =/

TryinToGetPaid

18-07-2007 13:38:05

As TylerC said - stick to proven sites.