I am new and need some help!!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=66681

hsimpkins

16-07-2007 16:36:06

Hey. I have pm'd a moderator and one person has replied back to me, but I have not heard back from the moderator or the other person. What do I do???? I think I am being scammed. I just don't want to name any names because I don't know what their situation is. PM me if necessary if you have any solutions. This is not good for any new person to experience.

shokesdogg

16-07-2007 16:38:44

A moderator will look into it, just give them some time. In addition, if you let people know why you might be getting scammed somebody might be able to hit. Good Luck!

krayf

16-07-2007 17:17:17

Can you provide any details? Without naming anyone? PM me if you like- I can at least give you my opinion..... For what it's worth! LOL

hsimpkins

16-07-2007 17:23:17

Until I hear back from the moderator, this is the best I can do. A trade was set up for me to go green and I would be paid $80. I went green and this person acknowledged it on the trade module! They have not responded to any of my pms nor have I received any money.I want to post the name, but I also don't want to go against any rules.

krayf

16-07-2007 18:07:21

What does the trade module state? Does it state payment on green? If so, then there appears to be a problem.....

hsimpkins

16-07-2007 18:15:55

It just says the site we were trading on. The original post by this person says "I pay on green". A moderator is looking into it also. Thanks for all of your support.

Hunter_82

16-07-2007 18:39:36

[quote8d28b23ea7="krayf"]Can you provide any details? Without naming anyone? PM me if you like- I can at least give you my opinion..... For what it's worth! LOL[/quote8d28b23ea7]

Hey krayf...i have talked with this person on the phone and helped to sort things out. In my opinion they were most definately scammed, but i'll not name any names until a mod gets involved. They were to be paid $80 on green for a $48 a referral site. The user was brand new and still has 0 TR. They have also not logged on since July 3rd. We contacted Trainn to see if they have cashed out or not. She was greeen before July 3rd as well. Good news is she didn't loose much...bad news is...i hate scammers!