Jenniferleigh76: DO NOT TRADE WITH HER!! Warning!!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=66436

Heyjude

12-07-2007 15:04:47

It saddens me to have to point out a problem trader but JenniferLeigh76 is just that. She sets up trades and then just disappears. She refuses to answer my PM's and refuses to complete our trades. I was being MORE THAN UNDERSTANDING. I have her nearly a month without even contacting her to get a move on. She would give me excuse after excuse and now she refuses to even reply to me. So don't, I repeat DO NOT set up any trades with Jenniferleigh76 she probably won't complete your trade nor will she even respond to you.

If you have trades set up with her and have not heard from her then I am sorry. If you want to reply to my post here, feel free. Perhaps you have some information that I am not aware of and will give me some insight as to why she hasn't contacted me. If there is something going on that I simply am not aware of, I would be more than happy to edit my post.

ricopet

12-07-2007 16:13:01

Have you pm'd a mod about her? You should do that first.

moviemadnessman

12-07-2007 20:30:20

Their last post was June 6th, so it is possible that they simply decided that freebie sites weren't for them. Did you pay her already or do her sites? If there has been no money or greens that have changed hands, then you shouldn't worry about it.

But as ricopet said, the first step before making a scammer/problem trader thread about another user is to PM a mod.

microplane

12-07-2007 21:03:14

that seems to be the newbie way i have and have right now trades i set up but havn't heard back yet.They say they are interested but they don't follow up.

ricopet

12-07-2007 21:36:33

[quotef23f303b4a="moviemadnessman"]Their last post was June 6th, so it is possible that they simply decided that freebie sites weren't for them. Did you pay her already or do her sites? If there has been no money or greens that have changed hands, then you shouldn't worry about it.

But as ricopet said, the first step before making a scammer/problem trader thread about another user is to PM a mod.[/quotef23f303b4a]
She did pm a mod. Microplane, you're right. I have 5 active trades from awol newbies. Getting ready to cancel them. A lot of wasted time.

gator1002

12-07-2007 22:22:52

I did a trade with her green for green. I went green over a month ago. I I was going to ask for a deletion of the trade then she came back and said she just got her computer out of the shop. She then asked where we were at on our trade. I told her I went green and was waiting on her to go green. I havent heard from her after that.