FYI - Amazon Diet.

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=66417

jaycie1230

12-07-2007 10:39:03

if you have ordered the free trial for the amazon diet, just be sure you understand the terms and conditions.

i tried to product because i have some excess "baby weight" to lose from the birth of my son. it did not end up working for me, which i can return it, but the important part is 2-fold. #1, the product has to be returned by the end of the free trial, not just cancelled over the phone - the company has to receive it by the last day, which it states in the terms and conditions anyway and #2 you cannot end your trial membership until the last day of your free trial, probably an attempt to make you forget.

the customer service representative was not helpful and danced around all of my questions. he did not answer my questions directly. i was not impressed by them at all. seemed a little shady to me - just my opinion.

anyway, just be sure you follow the terms and conditions. i ended up having to overnight the remainder of my product.

Elsie82271

12-07-2007 10:42:27

My product has yet to arrive and my trial would have ended tomorrow. I emailed them to tell them that I had not received the product in time to use it, so would like to cancel. They promptly cancelled and told me to just write "return to sender" on it when it does get here (it had already shipped aparently).

jaycie1230

12-07-2007 13:43:23

i am glad they let you cancel since it was their error. you're probably better off it worked out that way. i just have a feeling they are going to give me a hard time - hopefully i'm wrong.

it's just strange to me that you can't end your membership until the last day, but have to send the product back before the last day. it's not like you have it to use anymore.

zr2152

12-07-2007 14:16:01

I just did this offer. Momentum direct is pretty weird when it comes to canceling the trial if youre not interested in it.

I just ordered the amazon diet so ill see how it goes.

Hopefully i enjoy the product and I dont have to end my trial )

hutchmansaw

14-07-2007 18:15:46

Yeah, Google Momentum Direct.....they are not very well liked...

20-07-2007 10:59:07

[quotee676c4a44f="hutchmansaw"]Yeah, Google Momentum Direct.....they are not very well liked...[/quotee676c4a44f]If you have noticed their phone no longer works..I think they are a scam..I too canceled the product only to find a month later they were still billing me $49.95 and they said they would refund my money, well it has been a month, and no money now no phone number works..I wish you all good luck..but this one is bad..

zr2152

20-07-2007 11:36:06

[quote928ae68f74="320181"][quote928ae68f74="hutchmansaw"]Yeah, Google Momentum Direct.....they are not very well liked...[/quote928ae68f74]If you have noticed their phone no longer works..I think they are a scam..I too canceled the product only to find a month later they were still billing me $49.95 and they said they would refund my money, well it has been a month, and no money now no phone number works..I wish you all good luck..but this one is bad..[/quote928ae68f74]

I actually just spoke with someone today. You cant cancel till the END of your trial period but you have to send the product WITHIN the trial period.

I too couldnt get a hold of them yesterday but I did today and the guy was not helpful AT ALL.

Im sick of this offer, Ultima Patch is Momentum Direct and I had no problem with them.

jvreuther

25-07-2007 09:46:54

[quotefd140bacc6="zr2152"][quotefd140bacc6="320181"][quotefd140bacc6="hutchmansaw"]Yeah, Google Momentum Direct.....they are not very well liked...[/quotefd140bacc6]If you have noticed their phone no longer works..I think they are a scam..I too canceled the product only to find a month later they were still billing me $49.95 and they said they would refund my money, well it has been a month, and no money now no phone number works..I wish you all good luck..but this one is bad..[/quotefd140bacc6]

I actually just spoke with someone today. You cant cancel till the END of your trial period but you have to send the product WITHIN the trial period.

I too couldnt get a hold of them yesterday but I did today and the guy was not helpful AT ALL.

Im sick of this offer, Ultima Patch is Momentum Direct and I had no problem with them.[/quotefd140bacc6]

I had a similar experience. You will have to be very persistant in emailing Momentum otherwise they blow you off. I finally got a refund.

Margot530

25-07-2007 10:25:52

Hi there,

I read this awhile back, and was a bit surprised, and hoped that things would turn around and just a few problems with their program. Seems now that many are still having problems, as I get PM's about them also.

I never had a problem with them, though I started with them a few months ago. They were always kind and easy to reach. Even have some of their products still.

Think I've worked my way through the majority of them now though. Hope you all get it sorted out and the MD Company gets on the ball with regards to their customer support again.

Margot wink

margaux25

30-08-2007 13:28:48

I ordered this product on August 21st. I checked my records and cannot find that I was charged the 2.74 for shipping. I have not received the product yet. I had received credit on Camera Monster. The phone number they gave just gives the same annoying message over and over again like it is broken. I'm really worried about this 49.95 since that's kind of stiff anyways for a 1/2 credit that I was going to be paid 20.00 for. I'm kind of new still and figured I would recoup the cost when I was getting my own referrals. I'll have to keep a sharp lookout and keep researching this transaction. Thanks for the heads up.

manOFice

30-08-2007 13:32:41

I tried calling them first because I had a few questions and could never get a live person so I said screw it.

skepticalcynic

30-08-2007 15:33:37

[quote45b7dcb72b="manOFice"]I tried calling them first because I had a few questions and could never get a live person so I said screw it.[/quote45b7dcb72b]

That sounds like a pretty good idea for all offers. Check out customer service first - then you have a better idea of who you are dealing with.

prizejunkie

15-09-2007 16:08:06

oh boy i'm worried about this one, i just did it for a brandarama site... Whats the parent company? And do they have a number?

I did the offer and I had to enter an securty code from an image to continue to the order form, will the effect crediting?

zr2152

15-09-2007 17:59:31

[quote5171ce0c22="prizejunkie"]oh boy i'm worried about this one, i just did it for a brandarama site... Whats the parent company? And do they have a number?

I did the offer and I had to enter an securty code from an image to continue to the order form, will the effect crediting?[/quote5171ce0c22]

The image code shouldnt effect the crediting unless you entered in a promo code of some sort.

Here is the number to CS 281-356-1400

You will get an indian speaking person that is very very difficult to understand.

Here is the number to their accounting department which is an American woman who is really nice 281-356-9939.

Remember that you have to have the bottle sent back before the end of the trial period. You might think that it needs to be received by the end but I sent mine back and it was POSTMARKED before the trial was over and I was okay. They actually still charged me but they sent me a check to make up for the charge.

Good luck with everything. Oh and the parent company is Momentum Direct who is NOT very well liked across the web.

If you need anything, feel free to PM me.

prizejunkie

15-09-2007 19:14:05

Thank you for the great info!

mistivon

17-09-2007 07:37:38

they are all over the ripoff report and places like that. they also do permaslim, 20 min facelift, and just about any offer you see for 2.97
personllay, i won't deal with them again...i was scared lililililess )

laurelwm

19-09-2007 04:46:06

[quote5a2e8e09ad="Elsie82271"]My product has yet to arrive and my trial would have ended tomorrow. I emailed them to tell them that I had not received the product in time to use it, so would like to cancel. They promptly cancelled and told me to just write "return to sender" on it when it does get here (it had already shipped aparently).[/quote5a2e8e09ad]

Just a suggestion - when I need to return a product I didn't like, I always pay for a delivery confirmation. If you write "return to sender", you can not get a delivery confirmation, so I have often found it worth the couple of bucks postage to have proof that they recieved it. It would be really easy for a company to say "We never got it back." and refuse to refund your money, even if you did send it "return to sender".

If you really don't want to pay to send it, the guy at my post office suggested writing down the "tracking" number on the delivery confirmation sticker from when they sent it and making sure your post office scans it as returned. That way you should still be able to track it, as long as the people at the receiving post office also scan it.

Never hurts to be careful.........

Laurel