Resolved MOD PLEASE DELETE!!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=66294

krazikorean

10-07-2007 12:33:16

ALL RESOLVED. Thanks all.

zr2152

10-07-2007 12:42:34

I think that she shoudl do 2 normal offer sites (either 40.ref or 50.ref)

If not, then she should do 1 site worth 40 or 50/ref and then pay you a sum of about 25-30 paypal.

That seems the only fair way. I beleive primodinero is like 65-80/ref.

You have to look at what each site is worth and then go with that.

Hope it all gets worked out )

krazikorean

10-07-2007 12:55:09

I allforone.ygf is $100 per referral also is primo dinero, on the site i did. So i did 4 offers for her site which i paid alomst 50 dollars doing. All i want is her to do a site that can give me $100 without me completing any offers, or she give me $100. Cuz her site i did is $100 per referral. That is fair. We both have sites with equal payout.

laurelwm

10-07-2007 18:44:04

[quotea2e69ef26e="krazikorean"]This is to any admin or anyone who knows what i should do. [/quotea2e69ef26e]

You are suppose to PM a moderator (NOT admin - he hates dealing with stuff like this), then wait for a response from them BEFORE posting here. Have you PMd a moderator, and if so, what did they say about it??

Laurel

Latanya

13-07-2007 15:09:04

That's wrong for you to post and go behind my back without talking to me first about the situation. I told you I was unaware it was allforone. ygf has many sites. I told you I couldn't do it. I wish I would have realized that before you went green for me. Could anyone tell me why do I have to pay her the full $100. I'm not understanding.

theman2005

13-07-2007 15:51:23

[quotea30add5919="Latanya"]That's wrong for you to post and go behind my back without talking to me first about the situation. I told you I was unaware it was allforone. ygf has many sites. I told you I couldn't do it. I wish I would have realized that before you went green for me. Could anyone tell me why do I have to pay her the full $100. I'm not understanding.[/quotea30add5919]

Didn't you pm each other and settled on a trade agreement (you clicking confirm) with him that you can do his allforone.ygf which was clearly stated in his trade post? Not taking sides or anything, but I'm just saying why would you confirm a trade if you can't do it? I believe he clearly said he needed all forone.

Even if he only just mentioned "YGF site", I think common sense would have told you to ask him for which YGF.

And another thing, he greened for you first because his TR is lower than yours. And did you tell him you couldn't do it BEFORE confirming the trade? If you DID tell him before the trade started/intiated, then that would have to be the misunderstanding of krazikorean himself.

Anyways, just my opinion. Hope you guys get this resolved.

krazikorean

14-07-2007 05:46:35

This is all RESOLVED. WE WORKED IT OUT! THANKS EVERYONE! lol