Virtualstgeoge not completing his side of trade

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=66017

flhtth

06-07-2007 05:35:04

I am in a trade with "virtualstgeoge" and am having a problem. We agreed to a trade back in April. I told him that I wanted to complete a Netflix offer on my end but it would take at least three weeks. I asked him if it would be a problem, and he said no and setup a trade.

Netflix never credited and I did another offer, greened and contacted him. He received my PM, but did not respond. It has been a month since I greened, and no response yet from him. I have PMed him again, my latest PM is unopened. His last visit info is hidden, so I have no idea when or if he has been online.

tylerc

06-07-2007 06:15:27

Did you PM a mod before making this topic?

flhtth

07-07-2007 12:10:18

[quote68aa4acbe4="tylerc"]Did you PM a mod before making this topic?[/quote68aa4acbe4]

Yes, I did contact a moderator first. Why are you asking?

I posted here to protect other traders from possible difficulties that may arise from trading with this person.

Now, do have something relevant to add about my topic or are you just checking to see if I know the forum rules?

tylerc

07-07-2007 12:24:12

[quote8576b0b037="flhtth"][quote8576b0b037="tylerc"]Did you PM a mod before making this topic?[/quote8576b0b037]

I posted here to protect other traders from possible difficulties that may arise from trading with this person.

Now, do have something relevant to add about my topic or are you just checking to see if I know the forum rules?[/quote8576b0b037]

Easy hoss.

Just making sure you contacted one, that's the best way to actually resolve them instead of just a post they may or may not see.

CollidgeGraduit

07-07-2007 12:34:16

[quote8b298c6fb3="flhtth"][quote8b298c6fb3="tylerc"]Did you PM a mod before making this topic?[/quote8b298c6fb3]

Now, do have something relevant to add about my topic or are you just checking to see if I know the forum rules?[/quote8b298c6fb3]

Chill out man. Most people don't contact a moderator first, so it's a VERY relevant question.

flhtth

07-07-2007 13:04:53

My apologies to anyone that was offended.

You are right, it is a relevant question, when asked by the proper person, like a moderator or someone involved. I would just like the thread to stay on topic. I have included your qoute from your "NO THREADCRAPPING" thread.

Once again, my apologies to tylerc, but this doesn't involve him

[quotefee572a10a="CollidgeGraduit"]Please quit posting in Scammer threads that do NOT involve you. It not only usually results in a flame war, but it makes it harder for the moderators to sift through to figure out who really is involved. Thanks![/quotefee572a10a]

CollidgeGraduit

07-07-2007 13:09:37

[quote11ebd5b01a="flhtth"]My apologies to anyone that was offended.

You are right, it is a relevant question, when asked by the proper person, like a moderator or someone involved. I would just like the thread to stay on topic. I have included your qoute from your "NO THREADCRAPPING" thread.

Once again, my apologies to tylerc, but this doesn't involve him

[quote11ebd5b01a="CollidgeGraduit"]Please quit posting in Scammer threads that do NOT involve you. It not only usually results in a flame war, but it makes it harder for the moderators to sift through to figure out who really is involved. Thanks![/quote11ebd5b01a][/quote11ebd5b01a]

As with any rule, they're open to moderator interpretation based on intent. Tylerc was being helpful to us (the moderating team), and he wasn't derailing the thread. No reason to continue this discussion.. back on topic to your trading issues. We'll give him a day or so to respond, then action will be taken..