SCAMMER: coolvaughan

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=65107

savannah2l

21-06-2007 22:42:01

I have 2 trades with coolvaughan right now (since April). The first one I greened on was nintendowii4free. It took a while before I received manual credit (about 3 weeks). The other one was giftcards.yourgiftsfree.
I am still waiting for manual credit on this one. Coolvaughan put "trade failed" for this trade. It did not fail if I am still waiting to be credited. I have kept in contact with coolvaughan to keep him/her updated on both sites. I waited to be paid for the first site I completed, after a week I Pm'd coolvaughan. No response (he read the email). Now he won't even read the emails I send him. I PM'd a moderator (KeithA) about the situation. Still I have heard no response from coolvaughan. I PM'd KeithA and he said it was okay for me to post in the scammer section now.

This is a warning to all who are considering doing a trade with coolvaughan. From my experience with this trader I would suggest you not go into a trade with him/her.

theman2005

22-06-2007 10:26:37

[quote1a2289b7b0="savannah2l"]I have 2 trades with coolvaughan right now (since April). The first one I greened on was nintendowii4free. It took a while before I received manual credit (about 3 weeks). The other one was giftcards.yourgiftsfree.
I am still waiting for manual credit on this one. Coolvaughan put "trade failed" for this trade. It did not fail if I am still waiting to be credited. I have kept in contact with coolvaughan to keep him/her updated on both sites. I waited to be paid for the first site I completed, after a week I Pm'd coolvaughan. No response (he read the email). Now he won't even read the emails I send him. I PM'd a moderator (KeithA) about the situation. Still I have heard no response from coolvaughan. I PM'd KeithA and he said it was okay for me to post in the scammer section now.

This is a warning to all who are considering doing a trade with coolvaughan. From my experience with this trader I would suggest you not go into a trade with him/her.[/quote1a2289b7b0]

I'm in your exact situation right now. He ignores all my PMs, puts my trade as failed for some reason, but yet he posts threads in the forum, so he is obviously here and ignoring everything. This is why many times I fear people with high TR. Some people actually take advantage of their TR and does stuff like this.... cry

Fr1zzank

22-06-2007 11:51:32

[quote29376d33c5="savannah2l"]I am still waiting for manual credit on this one.[/quote29376d33c5]

Manual credits no longer exist, y'know.

theman2005

22-06-2007 11:59:27

[quoteff48f5f521="Fr1zzank"][quoteff48f5f521="savannah2l"]I am still waiting for manual credit on this one.[/quoteff48f5f521]

Manual credits no longer exist, y'know.[/quoteff48f5f521]

True, but they were submitted prior to last Thursday.

The problem is this
- coolvaughan accepts trade
- gets partial credit from his ref
- coolvaughan immediately changes the status to Trade Failed because of that.
- coolvaughan wants to get away with not paying the ref by selecting trade failed due to the partial credit. Do note that the manual credits were submitted quite a while ago.
- I am sure he knows the refs would like to complete the site eventually so he'll expect the refs to go green while not paying them.

My situation is that I want to complete the site that i signed up under him for, but he's trying to get away with not paying.

coolvaughan

23-06-2007 23:54:32

Neither of you guys have gone green for me. Of course I wont pay you until YGF reports you as green.

savannah2l

24-06-2007 08:45:04

I greened for you on nintendowii4free. Why have you not paid me or answered my PM's?

True, I have not greened for you on yourgiftsfree, but I would have been willing to do another offer to go green. I did not do another offer because you did not pay me for the other site I greened on for you. And also because you listed the trade as FAILED even though I have kept you up to date on my status (not to mention you stopped reading my PM's).

Are you going to pay up or should I bump this thread every day just to get the word out that you are what you are "A SCAMMER"
Apparently I am not the only one you have scammed.

Anyone else been scammed please post here so we can let everyone else know.

theman2005

24-06-2007 10:44:36

[quote3ed2251341="coolvaughan"]Neither of you guys have gone green for me. Of course I wont pay you until YGF reports you as green.[/quote3ed2251341]

The situation is

1) You change status to "Trade failed" without PMing us or a reason
2) You were PMed repeatedly and asked if you'd prefer us to do another offer since the other one went to manual credit.
3) You completely ignore all PMs sent to you.
4) You hoping that we'll eventually green on site, which won't happen.
5) This is not about us going green at the point yet, this is about you selecting trade failed in hopes of if we green, you don't have to pay and that isn't acceptable and a mod have been made aware of this.

savannah2l

25-06-2007 15:34:57

Until you pay up coolvaughan I will continue to bump this thread to warn others about you.

All who are reading this please bump this thread so he can't scam others.

terryishere

25-06-2007 17:51:27

bump

helmo

26-06-2007 07:49:21

bump

helmo

26-06-2007 07:49:37

bump

savannah2l

26-06-2007 17:23:08

Thanks for the BUMPS!

Let's keep it up.

savannah2l

27-06-2007 20:17:47

Still not paid for doing nintendowii4free.

I noticed coolvaughan received payment for this site. Look under the Brag section of the forum.

KeithA

28-06-2007 04:21:44

Just so everyone is clear his trading privileges have been suspended and his rank set to "Don't Trade With Me." Nobody else will be trading with him until I restore his privileges, so it isn't necessary to bump this thread every few hours.

He hasn't been here since the 23rd. I am waiting for an answer from him as to why he hasn't paid Savannah for the green she delivered, but coolvaughan has a valid point regarding the greens that haven't yet been delivered.

As for the other greens, coolvaughan will be expected to pay both of you as soon as those greens are delivered.

sumgloryblinkday

30-06-2007 21:40:02

He owes me $20 for a ref I did for him also.

coolvaughan

30-01-2008 16:23:57

Hey yo, I here am wanting to regain my status as a trusted trader and am wondering if it is possible to give me another shot. What would I have to do to be allowed to come back?

KeithA

30-01-2008 18:11:11

Do you have a digital camera?

coolvaughan

30-01-2008 19:55:56

Of course...

hehehhehe

30-01-2008 21:16:52

[quote8fc983a8ae="KeithA"]Do you have a digital camera?[/quote8fc983a8ae]
heh heh heh...

coolvaughan

05-02-2008 14:35:23

Hmm, I guess I will just make a new account then.