secondjob away from the forum *UPDATED*

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=65035

secondjob

21-06-2007 06:20:55

Hey guys just wanted to let you know that I will be away from the forum and I will not be able to check messages. I don't know how long I will be gone, I am currently in the process of seperating from my husband. I will hopefully talk to you all when I get everything taken care. Bye for now!

Miranda

liUPDATEli
As I said in my earlier post I'm in the process of seperating from my husband and all I can say is thank GOD. I am currently staying with my brother and his college roomates. One of his roomates has been kind enough to allow me to use his computer and my brother has given up his room so that I have a bed to sleep in. The only thing that I can offer in return is to clean their house. The sad thing about my situation is that I am going to have to start completely over. My soon to be ex husband has taken everything and will not allow me back into the house to get the rest of my things. I left my husband last Sunday because he beat the piss out of me, if I had a camera and a way to get them on the internet I would show you pictures of the bruises he has left on me. My sister drove three hours to help me get out and get started on starting over. We went and looked at apartments and I realize now that it is going to cost a lot for me to get set up somewhere else. I wish that I could move far far away, but my job is currently the only thing that I have left. I hate my husband for the things that he has done to me, especially after all I have done for him. I supported him in everything he wanted to do, school, opening his own business, and even drug abuse. I hate to be a burden to those that are near to me and even you guys, but I need help. If any of you guys could spare an extra couple of dollars (which I would pay back) or even say a pray for me I would be in debt to you. If the admin of this forum would allow it I would be willing to set up any donations as a trade in the trade mod. I just need a little help right now until I can get set up and take my husband to court. If anyone would be willing to just loan me some money I would pay it back just as soon as I am able. I have a good job so paying everyone back will not be a problem, I just need a little push at getting started. I am sorry to have to ask this of all of you, but I have nowhere else to turn. If you can help me out, feel free to send me a pm and I will then send you my paypal address. Also if you can't help me finacially, prayers are just as important.

Thanks,
Miranda

Currently not doing any trades...

tinkerjenn

21-06-2007 06:38:23

Sorry to hear about that. We'll be waiting for ya!

secondjob

23-06-2007 08:06:22

Thanks tinkerjenn.