All those in trade with rchlhrp

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=64430

annel

14-06-2007 09:42:06

She emailed me with this and we finished our trades outside, so nothing to worry about!

Also if someone knows how to fix her situation, please contact her too.

[iaf0938c6d2]Hello to all trading with me. My account is for some reason inactive therefore I can not see what I need to do for the referrals I brokered out or if I owe you because you are now green. I have contacted the forum admin via email= and have yet to recieve a response! I have sent Tholek many pms form many people and can not get him to email me! I am not sure what I am suppose to do and intill then all who are in a trade with me can email me at email=rachelanne@pgtc.comrachelanne@pgtc.com and have yet to recieve a response! I have sent Tholek many pms form many people and can not get him to email me! I am not sure what I am suppose to do and intill then all who are in a trade with me can email me at email=rachelanne@pgtc.comrachelanne@pgtc.com/email and I will be glad to check on your status and get whomever paid! I do not want anyone thinking I am ignoring you as I would love to get all the trades resolved! If you email me.... Please include the following!
FIPG screen name
Link of site you did for me or site you are getting completed!
How much I was going to pay
Any general info you think I need to know!

Again I sincerely appologize for any delays this has coused any of you all and hopefully we can get this resolved quickly so I can begin to trade!
Rachel[/coloraf0938c6d2][/iaf0938c6d2]

ILoveToys

14-06-2007 09:42:39

Did you really need to repeat this thread right after someone else posted the same email?

DIABLO

14-06-2007 10:14:59

[quoteeec3fde6dd="ILoveToys"]Did you really need to repeat this thread right after someone else posted the same email?[/quoteeec3fde6dd]

They were only 5 minutes away from eachother, this being 2nd, maybe she didn't see that thread? Browsing the scammers section, noticed she got an email, used the back button so it didn't refresh, and posted. No need to be an asshole, she was trying to help.

moviemadnessman

14-06-2007 10:23:23

Not trying to fan the flames here, but there was a thread about this in the Help section yesterday http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=64311

It isn't titled accurately enough for it to have been clear to those just browsing, but I thought I would point out that it was mentioned prior to these two threads.

ILoveToys

15-06-2007 19:15:22

[quote649f68b96b="DIABLO"][quote649f68b96b="ILoveToys"]Did you really need to repeat this thread right after someone else posted the same email?[/quote649f68b96b]

They were only 5 minutes away from eachother, this being 2nd, maybe she didn't see that thread? Browsing the scammers section, noticed she got an email, used the back button so it didn't refresh, and posted. No need to be an asshole, she was trying to help.[/quote649f68b96b]

Somehow I doubt that is exactly what happened. It's much more likely they just didn't look, and I still think my question was perfectly fair.

OurLoot2Boot

17-06-2007 19:41:09

from rchlhrp!

Update to all in trade with me! I have spoken to some via email or phone and I appreciate all the sincerity and warm wishes! It makes my stay from behind the scenes much better!

As to my account Again I have tried contacting forum admin by a million email addresses and even put a return reciept on one and it hasn't even been checked? I would really like to know how to get this matter resolved so I can contine to trade and finish up some sites for people on FIPG! I would greatly appreciate it if one of the moderators would be so kind and send me an email with an update. It has been since June 12th at about 2 am since I have been on and I really do need some help! Please!

Thanks a million,
Rachel
email==rachelanne@pgtc.comrachelanne@pgtc.com=rachelanne@pgtc.comrachelanne@pgtc.com/email

annel

20-06-2007 04:20:51

Yes, I did check before posting and didn't see anything like this! Also, both these threads didn't help poor Rachel to get back anyway, so I can answer your "fair" question - YES I DID

KeithA

20-06-2007 05:38:01

I'll leave it to Tholek to clarify this, but the issue is not that the moderators are ignoring "Rachel"'s and "Patty(ie)"'s requests; it is that they disagree with our decisions.

Tholek

20-06-2007 06:26:16

Yes, aside from evidence of fraud, for which we received confirmation, her/their conduct while she was being investigated contributed to her current status.