To those in trade with rchlhrp!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=64428

upscowpatty

14-06-2007 09:37:03

Message from her

Hello to all trading with me. My account is for some reason inactive therefore I can not see what I need to do for the referrals I brokered out or if I owe you because you are now green. I have contacted the forum admin via email= three times and have yet to recieve a response! I have sent Tholek many pms form many people and can not get him to email me! I am not sure what I am suppose to do and intill then all who are in a trade with me can email me at email=rachelanne@pgtc.comrachelanne@pgtc.com three times and have yet to recieve a response! I have sent Tholek many pms form many people and can not get him to email me! I am not sure what I am suppose to do and intill then all who are in a trade with me can email me at email=rachelanne@pgtc.comrachelanne@pgtc.com/email and I will be glad to check on your status and get whomever paid! I do not want anyone thinking I am ignoring you as I would love to get all the trades resolved! If you email me.... Please include the following!
FIPG screen name
Link of site you did for me or site you are getting completed!
How much I was going to pay
Any general info you think I need to know!

Again I sincerely appologize for any delays this has coused any of you all and hopefully we can get this resolved quickly so I can begin to trade! Also... if my friend or mom are still yellow also include that so I can see what is going on with the support tickets!

Rachel

laurelwm

14-06-2007 11:41:12

Wow, it's strange that she can't get the Mods to fix the problem. I have traded with her several times with great results. It's tough to see a good trader have access issues - God knows we need as many good traders here as we can get.

Hope it's all resolved soon !!

Laurel

moviemadnessman

14-06-2007 11:43:14

Tholek PM'ed another poster of this topic http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=64311

I think he was going to work on it, but I'm simply assuming that.

aviendha47

14-06-2007 16:21:02

Hope she makes it back, she's a good trader.

gator1002

15-06-2007 06:10:37

Yes she was. I did 2 trades with her. (But somthing very strang) Her credits on both sites disapered. Applecustomorderthis fix it on thier site and I put in a support ticket on the other. There was no explenation for this on eaither site. Just her credit missing. Maybe she is in the twilight zone. (Fred)

gator1002

15-06-2007 13:09:03

And still a good trader. We worked together and had great comunication over E-mail. Got it fixed with the sites. Seems it was nothing she did but they say a glitch in thier system. I sure hope she has as much luck getting back on FIPG. (Fred)

aviendha47

20-06-2007 14:57:27

[quote802f2dc339="gator1002"]And still a good trader. We worked together and had great comunication over E-mail. Got it fixed with the sites. Seems it was nothing she did but they say a glitch in thier system. I sure hope she has as much luck getting back on FIPG. (Fred)[/quote802f2dc339]

Would you mind sending me her email? I haven't been able to contact her and have no idea when she'll be back.