Add an S to the end of SCAMMER. Yes, I have been hit by 2.

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=64145

MAMASHOOKY

10-06-2007 10:03:08

LrStrt
and
lloukx@technicaldrafting

I went green for both of these (traders?) and neither one paid me nor are they answering my emails. I have lost a total of $65.00 that I could really use right now.

Watch out for these 2 and don't expect anything good from them.

When this happens it is a truly sad cry situation.

tinkerjenn

10-06-2007 10:38:09

Hi mama! Sorry to hear about your troubles. Have you contacted a moderator to try and straighten it out? It is about the time of year for vacations )

MAMASHOOKY

10-06-2007 14:14:11

Thanks Jen. Yes, I did. All they could tell me was the last time they visited and their email addresses they signed up under. No help or response there either. I just don't want them popping back up and people getting scammed like I did. It's been too long for vacation. I've waited extra long thinking they might be sick or hurt. I've pm'd and emailed them several times. I think they must be dead. lol

tinkerjenn

10-06-2007 14:24:10

SO sorry about that (

Sent support tickets into the sites and ask to have your geen removed from under them. At least they won't benefit from your green )

MAMASHOOKY

10-06-2007 14:30:40

Will they do that even if they have already cashed out? I don't know if they have, but it sounds like sound advice. Thanks again.

tinkerjenn

10-06-2007 14:34:38

and apparently I can't type!

moviemadnessman

10-06-2007 14:37:16

You can always check with the site personnel to see if they have cashed out, so that they are aware of the situation, too. Even if they have cashed out, it is still helpful information for sites to know about.

Margot530

10-06-2007 20:08:00

[quoted9162ca5a6="moviemadnessman"]You can always check with the site personnel to see if they have cashed out, so that they are aware of the situation, too. Even if they have cashed out, it is still helpful information for sites to know about.[/quoted9162ca5a6]

Yes...Let the sites know about it....if they have cashed out, no there is nothing that can be done for you, though the information is helpful and desired by the sites owners; but if not, some sites will be more then happy to work with you.

If these traders refuse to follow through with their end, they can be banned, either temporarily until they follow through, or permanently, and I've seen it done. Just keep up with the pm's to the traders, give it a bit and get with the Mod you have been working with. A trader who is not honest or completes the trade as agreed to, is not welcome here.

Good Luck wink

Margot

WondiSlave

11-06-2007 15:35:54

LrStrt was the first user I ever traded with. February of this year I went green for him. Didn't pay me. Never heard from him again. Hasn't signed on since April.

Sucks. Sorry.