another person red - advice

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=63698

jy3

03-06-2007 17:49:37

so that makes 2 in the last 2 months, which really isnt that bad. i am not posting her username yet b/c i am giving her/him time to pm me back.
this supports my policy of paying only after approval for people with lower tr. i went against that and paid her/him b/c we had a successful trade earlier even though her tr was lower than my normal threshold. luckily this was a $10 trade so it is not too bad. I just hope that those who are paying on green do not get scammed. I would rather get trades slowly than get scammed for high price sites.
of course paypal is idiotic and it has been over 45 days since i paid this person... that is why i paid with a credit card )
hopefully it wont come to a charge back

23deuce23

04-06-2007 14:20:38

Kudos on using your credit card to pay. Good choice.

One thing that I learned about being nice in this freebie industry is that most of the time when you try to be nice you end up getting screwed. I agree, take your advice and take things slow.

Have you tried asking the site she did for you if they can shed any light on the situation?

jy3

04-06-2007 17:59:20

[quotee7edc2012d="23deuce23"]Kudos on using your credit card to pay. Good choice.

One thing that I learned about being nice in this freebie industry is that most of the time when you try to be nice you end up getting screwed. I agree, take your advice and take things slow.

Have you tried asking the site she did for you if they can shed any light on the situation?[/quotee7edc2012d]

Hi
yeah the site owner actually warned me she may go red ahead of time and asked if i knew if she was a scammer. I said she had been fine with trades before and seemed to be a nice person. She frauded an offer somehow. waiting for a response. mods are aware. I filed a claim with paypal which notifies her of the problem. giving her 5 days and if no response i will do a charge back.
i will then post her username here as well.