Primo Dinero problems

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=63393

jadejoky

30-05-2007 12:27:28

Any one else have problems with this site? I have two referrals who completed more offers than required and have not been credited. I also did more offers than needed and had to do manual credit offers that took 2 weeks to resolve. When I submitted support ticket to the site they treated me rudely at best. Any one else seeing this?

Jay

Denise07

30-05-2007 13:53:56

I had a trader wait over 3 weeks for manual credit to be approved and about 2 weeks for an offer to credit. They verified my refs immediately and I am waiting on payment.

Crediting does seem to take some time, but hang in there. It finally worked out for me. I hope the same for you.

Big War Bird

30-05-2007 16:57:25

[quote591e58ec87="jadejoky"]Any one else have problems with this site? I have two referrals who completed more offers than required and have not been credited. I also did more offers than needed and had to do manual credit offers that took 2 weeks to resolve. When I submitted support ticket to the site they treated me rudely at best. Any one else seeing this?

Jay[/quote591e58ec87]

Patience young Skywalker

gator1002

31-05-2007 12:22:32

They do come accross as being overly rude in some of thier replys. (I also have recieved a few) But I have to admit they take care of buissness. Anytime I had an issue with them they resolved it in a positive way. I want be inviting them to my outdoor B.B.Q. but I will continue to do buissness with them.