Do you hate rude, crude, and just cruel traders?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=63094

Margot530

26-05-2007 12:01:47

This is in regards to jdizzle314 an it was towards hieuandthuy (who many of you know, and is a great guy)...check this out, and please read it all, and give a helpful, comment with your own personal feelings...I swear I have not been so offended in my experiences here! Let's let this guy (jdizzle314) know what a jerk he is!

http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=62975&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

Thanks so much for your support guys and gals!

Margot wink

condra

26-05-2007 12:46:02

I really dont think this is necessary. yes he was maybe rude, but you can express your feelings there and not advertise it all over the forum

downthesun

26-05-2007 13:06:17

This is the internet. Expect to be offended by things.

Margot530

26-05-2007 14:57:15

[quotee17326718d="condra"]I really dont think this is necessary. yes he was maybe rude, but you can express your feelings there and not advertise it all over the forum[/quotee17326718d]

Thanks for your reply condra, but "maybe?" I honestly appreciate anything anyone has to say and I understand where you are coming from. Yet, I feel justified. I did express it in that forum, and he has of yet to make any kind of statement (and before you say anything, I realize it's a holiday weekend lol ). This is a section for Problem traders, and being rude to another person who is respected as a trader and a person is a problem. I know many people have had dealings with and are friends with hieuandthuy....and they would not appreciate that kind of jackass comment to be made. Once he gets his act together and makes an appology, I'll be happy to remove this. wink

And downthesun, believe me, heard it all and seen it all till this....and I was referring to this forum, not the internet; actually takes a lot to offend me, and I know what a great guy hieuandthuy is, so it hit home to me and will for everyone that is a friend.

Thanks all for taking a look.

Margot

jdizzle314

26-05-2007 16:01:11

[quote1efbd01b3a="downthesun"]This is the internet. Expect to be offended by things.[/quote1efbd01b3a]
roll ...What can i say...umm...sorry /...sometimes people take things a bit to serious..

downthesun

26-05-2007 16:07:24

[quote4cf2debaf4="jdizzle314"][quote4cf2debaf4="downthesun"]This is the internet. Expect to be offended by things.[/quote4cf2debaf4]
roll ...What can i say...umm...sorry /...sometimes people take things a bit to serious..[/quote4cf2debaf4]

no need to apologize to me, i wasn't offended at all.

jdizzle314

26-05-2007 16:09:34

[quote6ec610d4f4="downthesun"][quote6ec610d4f4="jdizzle314"][quote6ec610d4f4="downthesun"]This is the internet. Expect to be offended by things.[/quote6ec610d4f4]
roll ...What can i say...umm...sorry /...sometimes people take things a bit to serious..[/quote6ec610d4f4]

no need to apologize to me, i wasn't offended at all.[/quote6ec610d4f4]
lol I was not apologizing to you. I was trying to quote what you said about the internet and expecting to be offended. =)

HVACgal

26-05-2007 17:26:08

[quotec4088e596c="jdizzle314"][quotec4088e596c="downthesun"]This is the internet. Expect to be offended by things.[/quotec4088e596c]
roll ...What can i say...umm...sorry /...sometimes people take things a bit to serious..[/quotec4088e596c]
What happened to compassion and respect for other human beings feelings? How do you think he felt when he read your comment? Do you think it made him feel good? Do you think he knew that he wasn't suppose to take it "seriously"? I am sure that he didn't and I am sure that it hurt his feelings "seriously". I don't normally respond to many threads because I don't have alot of time but the lack of compassion in this situation makes me realize why we have situations like the shooting at Columbine and Virginia Tech. When a person is different from others they are picked on horribly until they break and then innocent people get hurt. Not the people that make such hurtful statements such as yours. I hope that you have sent a message of profuse apology for what you said and tried to undo the damage your statement has done. I guess you are a perfect human being who has never had any faults and you shouldn't be held accountable for your words because in your mind you weren't being "serious".

jdizzle314

26-05-2007 17:31:46

o wow...i dont wanna say anything rude..so i just say i am sorry /

Grimmjow

26-05-2007 17:45:52

[quote99443fe9a0="downthesun"]This is the internet. Expect to be offended by things.[/quote99443fe9a0]

Margot you are making it worse by giving his comment recognition and having everyone make fun of him. lol

condra

26-05-2007 20:14:36

Well Margot, with all respect due,
jdizzle314 was not trading with you. and if he isn't a problem TRADER, i don't see why this belongs in this section.

and i agree with you Grimmjow...

jdizzle314

26-05-2007 20:20:06

licoughliThank Youlicoughlilicoughli= )

tinkerjenn

26-05-2007 20:37:11

you are no longer an asshat )

jcasebmw

26-05-2007 22:21:17

jcasbmw wrote
Wow that was really horrible jdizzle314. I am doing a trade with hieuandthuy right now and he is a very nice guy. You should really get a temp ban or something for that...you disgust me.
Most everyone on these forums get along and are kind, there is no reason to be cruel.
Please apologize and try and redeem yourself.

jdizzle314 wrote
To the guy above...stfu..i apologized...i dont feel like i need to do any more..period..i wasnt trying to be cruel it just when i first read the way he was typing i really thought he was retarted...am i sorry for thinking that?..Not really..but then again maybe if i traded with him i would have known about his sitation.

Your apology is actually worthless. You obviously did not even mean it, "am I sorry for thinking that?...Not really". By the way you are basically saying that if he was retarded your comment would have been fine. I really hope you are just some 12 year old kid that doesn't know any better because if you are an adult I truly feel sorry for you.

Margot530

26-05-2007 22:37:05

[quote7e5bf10568="condra"]Well Margot, with all respect due,
jdizzle314 was not trading with you. and if he isn't a problem TRADER, i don't see why this belongs in this section.

and i agree with you Grimmjow...[/quote7e5bf10568]

Condra, I have mad respect for you, and know that you are involved with many aspects if not all aspects of this forum, and have been a great help to many. You and I have never traded, but I still have that respect for you, and would come to your defence at anytime. This is all I'm trying to do here. No, I have not traded with him (jdizzle314), but it truly was an offensive thing to say, and worse is the new little comment he made on OGF....did not even say he was sorry there, but did make a simple comment here that looks like and apology...HUM??? Take a peek hun.

I'm not making a mountain out of a mole hill here. trade or no trade, respect for others is paramount, and should be given when it is due; hieuandthuy has difficulty expressing himself through typing and to be rude to another trader who is different from the mainstream is childish, and I can't abide by it. I know that you mean well, but perhaps if you see his new comment on OGF...you may change your mind.

By the way HVACgal...thanks so much for piping up, and showing concern, I do know you don't comment on a lot of things, so you must have seen the truth to all of this, and I can't say enough to show my appreciation.

No, Grimmjow, I am not making more fun of him, just the opposite, he is a wonderful guy with a lot of people that care about him....after the holiday weekend, there will probably be many who will be embarrassed by jgizzles comment...and not for hieuandthuy, as they know this is not against him, but against the attitude of another human being who should never had said what he did, and doesn't have the nuts to say sorry on OGF. It is an offense to the humane race. We shouldn't make fun of others and be proud of it.

Hey Tink...check out what he said on OGF...you will think he is an asshat again...just making off handed apologies here, and going back to OGF and being a jerk.

I saw he was online, and tried to talk to him, but guess he saw it was me, and jumped off...I'm not a mean person in any way, and would love to talk this out in a civil manor, but am getting more and more upset.

Guess I'm on a soap box...lol, but think he really should go to OGF at least and apologize. wink

My 50 cents might not be worth much, but I can't stand ass cracks who play head games, and think it is funny! roll

Margot wink

ricopet

26-05-2007 23:01:57

You go girl!!!!!! wink

moviemadnessman

26-05-2007 23:13:24

I would like to chip in and see that we are all acting like a community should. I'm not trying to fuel the fire or take sides, but I think that this thread shows that we consider FiPG a good clean (ish) place to be ... although, at the same time, I do think that there are going to be the parts that aren't so nice. I don't agree with it necessarily, but I also don't agree in the complete situation going on, either.

I don't have beef with people on this site, and I will help everyone who needs it, regardless how they may act toward me because of it. An I'm sure that if this thread carries on, it will go too far, and what will that prove? Was his comment rude? Sure. But if we keep dragging all this out, it will only get worse from both sides. So why don't we just let this slide, and go on with enjoying the many great aspects of FiPG.

jdizzle314

27-05-2007 00:52:32

[quote3bc7fdd0f4="moviemadnessman"]I would like to chip in and see that we are all acting like a community should. I'm not trying to fuel the fire or take sides, but I think that this thread shows that we consider FiPG a good clean (ish) place to be ... although, at the same time, I do think that there are going to be the parts that aren't so nice. I don't agree with it necessarily, but I also don't agree in the complete situation going on, either.

I don't have beef with people on this site, and I will help everyone who needs it, regardless how they may act toward me because of it. An I'm sure that if this thread carries on, it will go too far, and what will that prove? Was his comment rude? Sure. [b3bc7fdd0f4]But if we keep dragging all this out, it will only get worse from both sides. So why don't we just let this slide, and go on with enjoying the many great aspects of FiPG[/b3bc7fdd0f4].[/quote3bc7fdd0f4]
Sounds like a great idea dance

First off i didnt jump offline i got off the computer because my parents needed to get on.

2. I did apologize to him because after thinking it over what i said was wrong seeing as how he has not done anything to me. What i was doing was i made a small joke and then i feel like i was attacked by like 20 stay at home moms telling me what i said was wrong..lol..honestly this is the internet people are going to have diffrent opinions and everyone is going to get along but that is that.

3. Somebody move or delete this thread because i have not scammed anyone = ) gracias