Txrangers00 went red

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=62430

lorny35

17-05-2007 20:15:46

I don't think this person has traded on here, even though he is a member, but I am not 100% sure so I wanted everyone here to have a heads up about Txrangers00. He went red on a trade at FLR.
I submitted on Monday, May 14th on fastfood.ordergiftsfree, and this is what I got in return

A user you referred, email==txrangers00@yahoo.comtxrangers00@yahoo.com=txrangers00@yahoo.comtxrangers00@yahoo.com/email, has been placed on hold. Your status is not affected when a referral is placed on hold, but they do not count toward your referral requirements. Here is the explanation we gave them

Offer Fraud It has been determined that you have frauded one of the offers you completed. This includes providing false information, early cancellation, or completing the offer more than once.

The following notes were also included

It appears you have frauded many offers. Fraud is against our TOS. You will remain on hold.

Great Fun 2007-05-10 164343
Great Fun 2007-05-09 163342

QuickBooks Simple Business Kit 2007-05-09 134433
QuickBooks Simple Business Kit 2007-05-10 212820

I worked with this person for over 2 hours, and told them NEVER NEVER DO AN OFFER TWICE, NOT ON ANY SITE! I was the first trade they did. I helped all I could.

I sent them a pm on Monday night, after I got this, which was read. I then pm'd them again on Wednesday, and told them if they just refunded my money, no further action would be taken. I then pm'd them one more time tonight, and sent them an email. None of the pm's have been read, and no response to the email. I was told at FLR to wait 3 days to resolve it before reporting them. Well, it's been 3 days. Not sure about here, but I am posting anyway, as this guy did several trades over there. I want everyone to know about him.

He is paypal verified, and I have just filed a paypal dispute. I can pretty much bet I will have to kiss this money goodbye, but I have to try!