DON'T DO 2DollarDeal, YOU WILL GET SCREWED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=61836

iwillpayunow4green

10-05-2007 08:56:19

Here's a list of reasons why not to do 2dollardeal.

1) Support is terrible. I have AIM and IFW's usually have an option to communicate this way. Well, he has an option to contact him via AIM but one problem, HE'S NEVER ONLINE!!! The admins take forever to answer support tickets also. I'm very patient but he takes forever.

2) Out of close to 30 referrals, I only received credit for 6 and had 8 half credit refs. So if you do the math that's a total of 10 refs. When I tried to place an order for 10 credits he stated that half credits aren't allowed so I only get credit for 6. So that means he keeps the money for the half credit refs that I had because he gets paid for those too!!!

3) At least half of my 20 Non Credited refs (and yes I had 20) showed me proof that they did offers, confirmation emails and corrects headers etc. They weren't credited even after a week and proper documented proof of completed offer submitted via ticket, although that may be out of admins control considering what affiliate he is using.

4) I placed an order almost 2 days ago and have yet to see "waiting for approval" or anything confirming my order has been acknowledged because again, HE'S NEVER ONLINE!!

I've completed many sites and NO I'm not a newb. This site sucks. I've wasted time and money. Many of the refs I bring in are new to IFW's and this makes their experience terrible when entering the freebie world and its not fair to them, me or YOU because you will get screwed also.

I give this site an "F" as in (F)reeIpodGuide and A4(F) which are sites I will be posting and bumping everyday until 2DollarDeal gets there sh#t together!!!!

egyptianruin

10-05-2007 11:51:59

OMG DO YOU NEED TO POST THIS LIKE A CAJILLION TIMES?!

DIABLO

10-05-2007 12:04:22

1) Support is terrible. I have AIM and IFW's usually have an option to communicate this way. Well, he has an option to contact him via AIM but one problem, HE'S NEVER ONLINE!!! The admins take forever to answer support tickets also. I'm very patient but he takes forever. - [b156649012f][i156649012f]She[/i156649012f]'s online a lot, almost every day, and I doubt they ignore your tickets either.[/b156649012f]

2) Out of close to 30 referrals, I only received credit for 6 and had 8 half credit refs. So if you do the math that's a total of 10 refs. When I tried to place an order for 10 credits he stated that half credits aren't allowed so I only get credit for 6. So that means he keeps the money for[b156649012f] the half credit refs that I had because he gets paid for those too!!! - I don't know any sites that combine 1/2 credits, all sites will keep the money for themselves.[/b156649012f]
3) At least half of my 20 Non Credited refs (and yes I had 20) showed me proof that they did offers, confirmation emails and corrects headers etc. They weren't credited even after a week and proper documented proof of completed offer submitted via ticket, although that may be out of admins control considering what affiliate he is using. [b156649012f]Most sites all use the same few affiliates, if they don't get credit, tell them to submit a manual credit request, if they still don't get credit they messed up either on the offer or submitted a manual credit request without all the right info.[/b156649012f]

4) I placed an order almost 2 days ago and have yet to see "waiting for approval" or anything confirming my order has been acknowledged because again, HE'S NEVER ONLINE!! - [b156649012f]That means she's getting to approving your order, they have a lot of orders, why should you get special treatment and get approved before everybody else? 2 days is DEFINATLEY not long enough to wait until you complain about slow approval.[/b156649012f]

You're not getting scammed, you're just extremly impatient and your refs probably messed up, so stop complaing, this site is 100% LEGIT![/size156649012f]

ldybug1752

10-05-2007 12:14:03

I agree, this site is 100% legit. I have no problems cashing out - it was super quick! She's online a lot, too..you probably just keep missing each other. Hang in there, patience is so important!

gmario

10-05-2007 12:28:02

[quoteb08adddcee="iwillpayunow4green"]Here's a list of reasons why not to do 2dollardeal.

1) Support is terrible. I have AIM and IFW's usually have an option to communicate this way. Well, he has an option to contact him via AIM but one problem, HE'S NEVER ONLINE!!! The admins take forever to answer support tickets also. I'm very patient but he takes forever.

2) Out of close to 30 referrals, I only received credit for 6 and had 8 half credit refs. So if you do the math that's a total of 10 refs. When I tried to place an order for 10 credits he stated that half credits aren't allowed so I only get credit for 6. So that means he keeps the money for the half credit refs that I had because he gets paid for those too!!!

3) At least half of my 20 Non Credited refs (and yes I had 20) showed me proof that they did offers, confirmation emails and corrects headers etc. They weren't credited even after a week and proper documented proof of completed offer submitted via ticket, although that may be out of admins control considering what affiliate he is using.

4) I placed an order almost 2 days ago and have yet to see "waiting for approval" or anything confirming my order has been acknowledged because again, HE'S NEVER ONLINE!!

I've completed many sites and NO I'm not a newb. This site sucks. I've wasted time and money. Many of the refs I bring in are new to IFW's and this makes their experience terrible when entering the freebie world and its not fair to them, me or YOU because you will get screwed also.

I give this site an "F" as in (F)reeIpodGuide and A4(F) which are sites I will be posting and bumping everyday until 2DollarDeal gets there sh#t together!!!![/quoteb08adddcee]

http//forum.freeipodguide.com/smilies_mod/upload/f1c359831cb9bc2d968e00f2554a4e20.gif[" alt=""/imgb08adddcee]

I got paid $600 from them my refs had no problems, actually i was the one who had the problem lol with my offer oops anyways tell your refs to set up their browsers the rite way to avoid that, OH YEA and i give this site meaning FIPG is and A+++ 8)

iwillpayunow4green

10-05-2007 12:33:12

Everyone's experience maybe different at any given time. Your experience may have been good, but mine for sure wasn't so great. Sorry (

csullivan1@rochester.rr.c

10-05-2007 19:36:52

WHY OH WHY are you posting the same thing in two different forums?? You already posted all this in the 2dollardeal forum. Are you trying to see how many people disagree with you because I think with this site, you are going to hear the same thing over and over again.....simply put, YOU and YOUR IMPATIENCE are the only problem anyone sees here. AND 2dollardeal answered your concerns already in the 2dollardeal forum.

iwillpayunow4green

10-05-2007 20:25:30

Not many people disagree CSullivan. I achieved my goal and ur helping my point with your immaturity. Hundreds have read my post at this point. And with my original arguement hundreds will stay away from 2DD. I'm done Now. When I get paid at this point I doubt, I might post something positive, NOT.... Thanks Sulli!!!)

egyptianruin

11-05-2007 06:30:34

[quotea807892a3f="iwillpayunow4green"]Not many people disagree CSullivan. I achieved my goal and ur helping my point with your immaturity. Hundreds have read my post at this point. And with my original arguement hundreds will stay away from 2DD. I'm done Now. [ba807892a3f]When I get paid at this point I doubt, I might post something positive, NOT.[/ba807892a3f]... Thanks Sulli!!!)[/quotea807892a3f]

LMAO and csullivan is the immature one, lol roll

zr2152

11-05-2007 06:40:24

[quotef5f241c685="iwillpayunow4green"]Not many people disagree CSullivan. I achieved my goal and ur helping my point with your immaturity. Hundreds have read my post at this point. And with my original arguement hundreds will stay away from 2DD. I'm done Now. When I get paid at this point I doubt, I might post something positive, NOT.... Thanks Sulli!!!)[/quotef5f241c685]

I dont think that anyone is going to listen to your advice...but nice try anyways. Everyone knows that 2dollardeal is a legit business and that she is very helpful. You dont have much say around here cause you are basically a noob (even though you say youre not). Im sick of all you noobs coming on this forum and posting crap about sites who put you on hold or having long credit times or whatever the case may be.

Grow up and stop being immature. 2dollardeal has their shit together...its seems that since youre not getting creditied (or your refs for that matter), you my friend, are the one who needs to get their shit together.

peace

CollidgeGraduit

11-05-2007 06:47:17

1 thread is enough.

http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=61834

On top of you being rude, starting two threads to bash a site is getting you close to a temp ban.