Don't get taken in by Carey5

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=61690

Margot530

08-05-2007 13:55:17

Hello all,

Heads up on Carey5; she/he (who knows), claims to have never done this before, and got put on hold on OGF for multiple accounts. I gave Carey5 the benefit of the doubt, and waited for an explanation as to why this happened. Was told by Carey5 that she took shoes OGF for a test run, and was just seeing how the process worked, and didn't believe there was anything wrong with that since there was no credit for anyone else.

Asked Carey5 to get ahold of OGF and explain what happened asap so she could get it straightened out and to let me know how it goes....well no response, so contacted OGF again and asked if they (Jessica) would confirm whether the other account was unreferred or not....Jessica got right back to me and confirmed that the other account was "referred." So, I was flat out lied to, and have the whole story; pm's and such if anyone would like me to post it along with this....must warn you though, it's LONG.

Carey5 has probably changed it's name and moved on to try and get someone else. I didn't get bitten though, no money exchanged.

Thanks,

Margot wink

A Hart

08-05-2007 15:22:07

Thanks for the heads up! I just opened three trades that were never confirmed with this person. I guess I'll go ahead and take care of that!
Thanks again!

Margot530

08-05-2007 16:06:18

I think that might be a very good idea wink

You're very welcome, and glad you didn't already trade!

Margot 8)

Big War Bird

08-05-2007 18:26:29

Carey5 went red for me on shoes.ordergiftsfree too, gave me much the same story as Margot got. Of course I don'y pay on green to new users so no great loss to me.

Margot530

08-05-2007 18:44:01

[quote90b4233d3c="Big War Bird"]Carey5 went red for me on shoes.ordergiftsfree too, gave me much the same story as Margot got. Of course I don'y pay on green to new users so no great loss to me.[/quote90b4233d3c]

You are probably the other trader Jessica was referring to...I have the referral number and handle, but didn't want to post it.

I only pay on green with pre approval from OGF...that's how I caught this. Of course I will pay on green with an established trader...whole diff ballgame.

I can't believe how stupid this person was. lol I stated that I could get a pre approval, and he/she was fine with that... roll

Margot wink

mlarkin3

08-05-2007 22:00:30

hey this site ordergiftsfree ... is A joke ... i mean they put people on hold left and right ... they are using it so they don't have to pay us

Matt

Jenne1975

08-05-2007 23:41:48

[quoted47f9ee90c="mlarkin3"]hey this site ordergiftsfree ... is A joke ... i mean they put people on hold left and right ... they are using it so they don't have to pay us

Matt[/quoted47f9ee90c]

I happen to disagree...I was put on hold. I explained what had happened and they took me off of hold. They were very nice about it!! So P ...

Margot530

09-05-2007 05:00:59

Good for you jenne1975, really glad to hear it D
If it weren't for the awesome support at OGF, I would have been out money that Id never have seen again.

And mlarkin3, I'm sorry if you have had a bad experience with OGF, but that isn't what this thread is about. There are other more appropriate places you could post that, if you'd like.

Thanks,

Margot wink

A Hart

09-05-2007 05:50:50

Do you have to be a member of OGF to get info on traders? I have been paying on green and letting people know to refund if the trade fails and I let them know up front if shady things are going on and they go red I will tie up their paypal account in dispute.

But I wonder if OGF would be a better option to check on problems.
What is your suggestion?

gmario

09-05-2007 08:20:09

[quoted321c6c94a="mlarkin3"]hey this site ordergiftsfree ... is A joke ... i mean they put people on hold left and right ... they are using it so they don't have to pay us

Matt[/quoted321c6c94a]

Nope so you wont be scamming people no more!!!!

KeithA

09-05-2007 08:26:18

Carey5 has received the usual trade limitations until her issues are resolved.