asuperstar103 is a scammer

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=61353

ghostflower8

04-05-2007 05:35:13

i have go green for his site! but he not pay me and delete the trade! he is a big big scammer!

krayf

04-05-2007 05:41:11

pulleeasseee!!!

ghostflower8

04-05-2007 05:44:12

every don't trade whit this guys! he would not pay you!!!!!

krayf

04-05-2007 05:53:37

maybe because you went RED for have multiple accounts?

ghostflower8

04-05-2007 16:19:36

i'm new here ,and my account not went red!

custom1

04-05-2007 16:41:13

Ghostflower, you need to read the thread on you
http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=61349
According to the site, you have set up and tried to pursue multiple accounts and that is called scamming. You need to contact the site and get this worked out with them but you will not be getting paid for a referral that is red or going to go red because you have multiple accounts. You should have pm'd a moderator before creating this post and if you are new, why do you think you should be paid right on green? You should be able to wait until approval, to prove yourself and honest trader.

asuperstar103

05-05-2007 07:52:24

And quit making posts about me you MORON. I have a TR in here of 94 dumbass, so obviously you have not a clue what you are talking about. Noone in here is going to believe I'm a scammer. You tried to cheat me out of $20 and I busted you and now your pissed. Well get over it, because I'm not paying you, you went red MORON! I dont know if you read the rules or not, its obvious to me your grammer sucks, but we dont pay on RED! Your messing with the wrong person here. I am turning you into the mod. for making this false post on me.

gmario

05-05-2007 09:10:55

[quote5c002a9c39="ghostflower8"]every don't trade whit this guys! he would not pay you!!!!![/quote5c002a9c39]

Owned 8) guess his history

gator1002

06-05-2007 13:51:42

[quoted57e79dd7a="asuperstar103"]And quit making posts about me you MORON. I have a TR in here of 94 dumbass, so obviously you have not a clue what you are talking about. Noone in here is going to believe I'm a scammer. You tried to cheat me out of $20 and I busted you and now your pissed. Well get over it, because I'm not paying you, you went red MORON! I dont know if you read the rules or not, its obvious to me your grammer sucks, but we dont pay on RED! Your messing with the wrong person here. I am turning you into the mod. for making this false post on me.[/quoted57e79dd7a] Im glad you didnt have a loss of any cash here. That being said, I always have said and always will say. The forum is not the place for abuse of any kind. We are better than that, I know. Not everyone has the benefit of higher education, so lets not make fun of those less fortunate than ourselves.

asuperstar103

07-05-2007 07:29:33

[quotee8fb92a69b="gator1002"][quotee8fb92a69b="asuperstar103"]And quit making posts about me you MORON. I have a TR in here of 94 dumbass, so obviously you have not a clue what you are talking about. Noone in here is going to believe I'm a scammer. You tried to cheat me out of $20 and I busted you and now your pissed. Well get over it, because I'm not paying you, you went red MORON! I dont know if you read the rules or not, its obvious to me your grammer sucks, but we dont pay on RED! Your messing with the wrong person here. I am turning you into the mod. for making this false post on me.[/quotee8fb92a69b] Im glad you didnt have a loss of any cash here. That being said, I always have said and always will say. The forum is not the place for abuse of any kind. We are better than that, I know. Not everyone has the benefit of higher education, so lets not make fun of those less fortunate than ourselves.[/quotee8fb92a69b]

Yeah, I shouldnt have wrote that, but at the time I was pissed. I'm a very honest person just looking to make extra money. If someone greened for me, it would be a cold day in hell before I would not pay them. I love to make money and to help others make money, so for someone to make a post like this about me just really sent me over the edge. I know this person knows they were trying to scam me. That's no secret! For them to make a post acting all stupid like they dont know what I'm talking about, I dont believe that for a minute. They know exactly what they are doing. It just pisses me off that we honest hard working people in here have to deal with the likes of this person. Just really gets under my skin.

I work a full time job, have my own website, which is keeping me very busy right now because of the time of year, and do this. I'm a very busy person with not alot of time to rest, so sometimes I do get a little grouchy and I apologize if anything that I have said offended you in that post. Have a nice day gator!

A Hart

07-05-2007 13:21:21

[quote7d7440c104="asuperstar103"]And quit making posts about me you MORON. I have a TR in here of 94 dumbass, so obviously you have not a clue what you are talking about. Noone in here is going to believe I'm a scammer. You tried to cheat me out of $20 and I busted you and now your pissed. Well get over it, because I'm not paying you, you went red MORON! I dont know if you read the rules or not, its obvious to me your grammer sucks, but we dont pay on RED! Your messing with the wrong person here. I am turning you into the mod. for making this false post on me.[/quote7d7440c104]

LMFAO D D D