user bobax3 went red, and is not responding

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=60610

mlarkin3

25-04-2007 08:02:01

me and user = bobax3 had a trade 2 days ago ... and he went Green, but i ended up falling asleep ... and when i wokeup in the morning he was Red, i've sent numorous PMs and AIM messages, yet no response ... the admin for the site told me he could correct this

he used this email= = email=greenapplesx3@hotmail.comgreenapplesx3@hotmail.com = email=greenapplesx3@hotmail.comgreenapplesx3@hotmail.com/email

this is the message FROM DAVE from 123stuffforfree
A user you referred, email==greenapplesx3@hotmail.comgreenapplesx3@hotmail.com=greenapplesx3@hotmail.comgreenapplesx3@hotmail.com/email, has been placed on hold. Your status is not affected when a referral is placed on hold, but they do not count toward your referral requirements. Here is the explanation we gave them

False Information It has been found that you have provided false information, either to us or one of our affiliates through an offer.

The following notes were also included

Excuse the 'false information' preset category our software has. We have placed your account on temporary hold status because reverse lookups of the address and phone number you provided reveal inconsistent information. We realize online sources we use may not be current so we allow users in situations like this to be taken off of hold status by confirming their identity by emailing the following information to us

A screenshot from whatismyip.com (screenshot help)

A scan/snapshot of your photo ID. (You can blur information on the ID except for name, address, birthday, and phone number.)
The email= should be sent to email=support@123StuffForFree.comsupport@123StuffForFree.com should be sent to email=support@123StuffForFree.comsupport@123StuffForFree.com/email