DO NOT DEAL WITH 2DOLLARDEALS THEY SCAM YOU!!!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=60126

yingyan

19-04-2007 16:01:27

They put a hold on my account saying there was more than one account. I'm the only one on here and I wasn't even doing referrals! They tried to say some other account logged on one day at a time when no one was even home! Then they won't tell me what the email address is. Yeah right! Because there wasn't one!!! My friends bf said he was scammed from them too. WARNING DO NOT USE THEM!!

zr2152

19-04-2007 16:16:38

They are probably one of the best freebie sites in the freebie world. Ive never been scammed from them and Ive complete 2 sites from them.

So I think youre wrong.

DIABLO

19-04-2007 17:42:30

I doubt they put you on hold for no reason and risked their reputation over nothing because you say you didn't even get referrals... they can't tell you the e-mail because it would be breaking their privacy policy. By any chance do you use AOL? You also weren't really scammed if you didn't do anything that you should have been paid for ?

laurelwm

19-04-2007 19:40:54

I have had nothing but good things with 2dollardeal.

If you are using AOL or another proxy ISP, you should be aware that 2dollardeal's TOS specifically prohibits AOL and proxy ISPs, which would be a reason to put you on hold.

gator1002

19-04-2007 19:58:01

I also have compleated 2 sites with 2dollardeals. Although it took me awhile to finish. I found It to be my fault for the delay not the site. Why would you post in this section if you havent lost anything. We have enogh scammers so that we dont have to create any. If you would like the name of a few P.M. me and I will set you up. (Fred)

Tsmith10803

20-04-2007 05:53:25

Yea, who knows about your case, but, 2DollarDeal is a great site with, as you can see, a lot of community support. Have you tried working it out with them privatley?

DollarDealNetwork

20-04-2007 11:04:51

[quote620dc38664="yingyan"]They put a hold on my account saying there was more than one account. I'm the only one on here and I wasn't even doing referrals! They tried to say some other account logged on one day at a time when no one was even home! Then they won't tell me what the email address is. Yeah right! Because there wasn't one!!! My friends bf said he was scammed from them too. WARNING DO NOT USE THEM!![/quote620dc38664]

If you want to PM me your email I will look into again.

I also don't share other users information.