ronmm's friend lifewolove@goowy.com red on all Trainn sites

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=60065

23deuce23

18-04-2007 22:45:08

Ronmm's "friend" who uses the email= email=lifewolove@goowy.comlifewolove@goowy.com email=lifewolove@goowy.comlifewolove@goowy.com/email has gone red on all Trainn sites. I'm starting to think he really is a scammer regardless of his uber TR. He has been ignoring me and he still owes me TR.

johnjimjones

18-04-2007 23:03:08

I can vouch for ronmm, I've traded with him before and one of his referrals didn't pull through, but was pretty prompt on getting me the money back. Try instant messaging him, he's on pretty often last time I checked.

manOFice

19-04-2007 05:02:24

I don't get it...I'm starting to see more and more "vets" have "friends" sign up and then go red later on with a quick sorry heres your money back. If a vet has a friend that goes on hold, they are representing that friend and consequences should follow....

CollidgeGraduit

19-04-2007 06:42:17

[quote3611b99b09="O4F-Manofice"]I don't get it...I'm starting to see more and more "vets" have "friends" sign up and then go red later on with a quick sorry heres your money back. If a vet has a friend that goes on hold, they are representing that friend and consequences should follow....[/quote3611b99b09]

What additional consequences, above and beyond refunding money? As far as I know, that's standard practice - if you go red, you refund money. We don't punish users that go red but remedy the situation right away, so why should it be any worse than people who broker their friends to do the work?

manOFice

19-04-2007 07:45:12

Well there should be consequences if you go red...it's a waste of time.
Perhaps...a 1-2 week ban from trading....or something.
You don't go red on accident unless it was a valid misunderstanding on behalf of the site owner.
It's more happening on the lines of...I'll cheat and see if i get away with it and if I do then great if not I'll just refund the money....

laurelwm

19-04-2007 19:33:05

I don't agree with an automatic ban for going red. I have gone red twice, both times it was a simple error and was reversed within an hour or so, and neither time was my fault, so why should I get banned for it????

Grimmjow

19-04-2007 20:03:31

Maybe take the tr away from the trades..

gator1002

19-04-2007 20:38:10

I have also gone red on 1 occasion. That does not make me a scammer. I paid my trade partner back and we have even done other trades together.

23deuce23

20-04-2007 22:57:14

You can close this case. Ronmm has refunded my money but still owes me TR from the rest of the trades.

I don't think they should be banned if they refund the money or replace the green. Maybe a warning or lose a karma.