tspa and fly351

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=59866

A Hart

17-04-2007 00:18:02

Waiting for $ from both. tspa keeps saying she needs me to pm something before she can pay me. All the info she needs for my paypal is in her trade record.

fly351 has not answered my last 4 pms and has not mentioned paying me either.

FYI folks.

krayf

17-04-2007 06:48:55

tspa...... is a good trader! I have had great trading experiences with her! What does she need from you? Not sure what "something" means but try to get her what she is asking for......... ?

HVACgal

17-04-2007 07:31:48

Here is a thread on fly351 for you to read
http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=59026. It seems he has a couple of other people trying to find him.

tspa

17-04-2007 07:50:11

Pleas note the terms that you agreed to in order recieve payment
Even though you did not do this you have recieved payment, I paid you anyway
the payment part was in bold

Please make a note as I have had issues with traders who sign up and never complete offers Those who agree to complete any of the above trades have 72 hours to do so unless they submit manual credit (in this case, a bit more time will be given). If the 72 hour window has passed and no communication is made or you have not gained full credit, our trade is null and void. Please remember, "instant" means within 24 hours or less--anything after this is considered "standard."
In order to recieve payment
After you sign up at the site pm me
In the subject field put"PAY PAL BOSE"
In the message give me your user name at the site and your pay pal info

A Hart

17-04-2007 08:05:45

Whateva!

You had all the information you needed to pay me in your trade record. Once I went green it showed on your bose account, right?
So then what was the problem?
You stated that you were not able to get on here for over a week.
Seems awfully convenient that once you were called out payment was made immediately.

And at no time, until after I told you I was having trouble going green was there a mention of the "72 hour rule". And from what I understand unless agreed upon when the trade is set up, you cannot implement those kinds of stipulations. But if you feel you were wronged, so be it. I have my money now. Better late than never.

laurelwm

17-04-2007 08:09:13

[quotee986388164="A Hart"] tspa keeps saying she needs me to pm something before she can pay me. All the info she needs for my paypal is in her trade record.
[/quotee986388164]

How hard would it have been to send the PM?? Even if the info was in the trade record, it wouldn't have been that hard to send a PM with the info, and that would have solved it....................

Oh, and as for it "showing" on her account - I know at the point that I'm at, I can't check every site I'm working every day - I wait for the other trader to PM me and tell me they're green.

tspa

17-04-2007 08:19:01

check your pm's, everyone gets the same trade terms, you agreed to the ones I sent in order to recieve payment. I do this in order for this not to happen.You are so quick to send a complaint to the moderaters ask them when I logged on.And yes it was convenient!!!! Each person I trade with can have up to 4 different ids, your pay pal address is not enough info.Anyway you will figure it all out on your own, in time.
Best of luck to you.

A Hart

17-04-2007 08:26:31

You told me over two weeks ago that you were waiting to verify a paypal account so that you could pay me. I know verification takes 3 days, but I don't see how waiting 2 weeks could be considered "quick" to take action and report, what I felt to be, a scam artist.

First it was a moving thing.
Then it was a paypal thing.
Then it was a "info" thing.

How many times should someone be given the run around before it becomes suspicious?

tpkenter

17-04-2007 08:38:50

I know I have had many traders sign up, but then not complete the site. This leaves a large number of referrals to look through. Also, I have had people sign up for a site using an email that is not linked to their account. I often have to ask them what email they signed up with in order to see if they are even one of my referrals.

Once, I sent paypal to a referral at the email address they used to sign up for my site. This was not their paypal email.

I know I never wait for someone to just send me paypal for a trade. I always send them a pm telling them I have gone green and giving them my paypal email address. If they request any further information, I just send it to them. PMs are easy to send.

You need to make sure you read everything before agreeing to a trade. If you have any questions, just ask. I'm sure many people were away from this forum for a week due to spring break.

A Hart

17-04-2007 08:46:39

I did what I thought I had to do in order to reach a resolution to the
problem.

Done and done!
Thanks to everyone who posted a reply, and some of them were actually helpful.

A Hart

17-04-2007 08:52:16

[quoted9445bd67b="laurelwm"][quoted9445bd67b="A Hart"] tspa keeps saying she needs me to pm something before she can pay me. All the info she needs for my paypal is in her trade record.
[/quoted9445bd67b]

How hard would it have been to send the PM?? Even if the info was in the trade record, it wouldn't have been that hard to send a PM with the info, and that would have solved it....................

Oh, and as for it "showing" on her account - I know at the point that I'm at, I can't check every site I'm working every day - I wait for the other trader to PM me and tell me they're green.[/quoted9445bd67b]

That's just it, I did pm all of the necessary info to access my account, and still nothing was done until I complained.
So go figure. I felt justified in my actions, and would expect the same treatment if I continually give someone the run around who when green for me. Thanks for the post.

laurelwm

17-04-2007 09:06:47

[quote89116c63ec="A Hart"][quote89116c63ec="laurelwm"][quote89116c63ec="A Hart"] tspa keeps saying she needs me to pm something before she can pay me. All the info she needs for my paypal is in her trade record.
[/quote89116c63ec]

Oh, and as for it "showing" on her account - I know at the point that I'm at, I can't check every site I'm working every day - I wait for the other trader to PM me and tell me they're green.[/quote89116c63ec]

That's just it, I did pm all of the necessary info to access my account, and still nothing was done until I complained.
So go figure. I felt justified in my actions, and would expect the same treatment if I continually give someone the run around who when green for me. Thanks for the post.[/quote89116c63ec]

I appologize if I misunderstood the situation. I know that I often see posts here from people who don't understand from the point of view of someone who has 40-60 trades going on at one time. I know from my experience that it can be difficult to keep track, especially when people have a different Paypal than their sign-up email.

I'm glad you got it worked out and wish you all the best.

Laurel

tspa

17-04-2007 09:38:31

It is ok, all of it. I have to remember in the grand scheme of things this is no big deal. I will remember that this was bound to happen when we are all hiding behind our keyboards. I will say that everything A HART has had to say is right. I am a scammer, DO NOT TRADE WITH TSPA. She does not pay, just look at her profile!!!
and her Karma,well that's another story
And the hell with trade terms
who needs'em

OK now I am done
much love

marketingman0069

17-04-2007 09:54:47

As for fly351, the mod's will be banning him if he doesn't get back to my email asap.

MrBaggins

17-04-2007 10:23:17

TSPA is a great trader and communicator! I've traded a few times with her and when I ran into problems, she was patient and offered good advice. I would recommend trading with her anytime.

harley_girl1963

17-04-2007 10:46:40

Wow, all this hullaballoo because someone didn't follow instructions. And then had the nerve to try to make someone look bad. TSPA had a valid reason not to pay at all. With all the scammers on the site lately, I really trust NO ONE new. I have traded with TSPA, who waited for payment over three weeks as I paid on approval. TSPA is a patient and communicative trader.

I think the poster jumped the gun on this one.

Grimmjow

17-04-2007 12:15:59

why do people have to add their two cents in.. well thats just my two cents

harley_girl1963

17-04-2007 12:18:35

Because we are experienced at this forum unlike some folks. And we have traded with some of these people before. If someone is going to try to make their name look bad, then we have the right to speak up for our experience with the person.

Why as Why?????

And it's a free world, we can post when and what we want. wink

marketingman0069

17-04-2007 12:41:02

A free world? Come on now. )

OurLoot2Boot

17-04-2007 15:49:17

tspa is a great trader, never had any problems with getting paid. you should read all the terms, always

amyrebba

17-04-2007 20:59:51

[quote0801ab3e0c="A Hart"]Whateva!

You had all the information you needed to pay me in your trade record. Once I went green it showed on your bose account, right?
So then what was the problem?
You stated that you were not able to get on here for over a week.
Seems awfully convenient that once you were called out payment was made immediately.

And at no time, until after I told you I was having trouble going green was there a mention of the "72 hour rule". And from what I understand unless agreed upon when the trade is set up, you cannot implement those kinds of stipulations. But if you feel you were wronged, so be it. I have my money now. Better late than never.[/quote0801ab3e0c]

Once again a newbie. I hate to tell you pal, but tspa knows what she is doing. If you want to get anywhere in this business you need to learn to read all terms of a trade, If you are unclear then ask.

tspa is an excelent trader. Eventhough I don't trade much in here, she has taught me well and my trading has boomed in FLR. I wouldn't be the great trader I am today with out her. But I read all terms and never had any problem.

Oh and you know that week she wasn't available. Have you ever heard of "Life Happens" Well she was moving. Life happens. I hope yours gets happier roll

tspa good luck hun, I miss you in FLR. Come visit some time.
Amy

pollyve2

22-04-2007 18:09:19

tspa is a great trader! She helped me immensely when I was getting started. I have had NO problems at all with this nice person! )

tspa

22-04-2007 19:38:08

Just wanted everyone to know that AHART has been paid.$20 on green and $10 on approval. I was approved yesterday and sent the $10 dollars today.