skyeblue = just a newb who made a few mistakes.....

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=59803

Isn't It A Pity?

16-04-2007 10:13:07

UPDATE skyeblue has refunded me both $32 payments. All is well and she turned out to be a person of good intention...NOT a scammer!

(original post)

I just found out that 3 and 3/4 of her (skyeblue) Giftmonkey points have gone red. I need to know if any others have had problems with her so I know what kind of person I'm dealing with here and what measures I need to take. I have just sent her a message alerting her of this and I'm waiting on her response.

ghstlegacy17

16-04-2007 11:53:22

I had a trade set up with skyeblue awhile back but she never did it for me and went out of contact.

Isn't It A Pity?

16-04-2007 12:42:55

DAAAAAMMMMMMMIIIITTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, newborn (Trade Cop) over at A4F has just identified this person as.....{I should have known}......[b8fd582479e]skyeblue[/b8fd582479e]. So she got me....she got me good. We did two $32/3 Giftmonkey points deals. Now I have to try to get my money back. I can't afford to lose it. Like I said I invested what little I had into points for Giftmonkey.

I had been trying to figure out where the other points were on the list that I had paid her for because for her email==freewind7@msn.comfreewind7@msn.com=freewind7@msn.comfreewind7@msn.com/email address I only saw 3 and 3/4. Like I said we did the two 3 point deals which is 6 points total...... SO now it all makes sense that email==moonstop777@yahoo.commoonstop777@yahoo.com=moonstop777@yahoo.commoonstop777@yahoo.com/email shows for 2 and 1/4 worth of points (3 and 3/4 + 2 and 1/4 = 6!)! HOW DID I MISS THIS!? I guess I didn't check her address for the last points or something. Maybe I just saw that more points were showing and paid her for them. cry

She got me for $62!!!!

shawng31

16-04-2007 14:49:27

ouch.. im sorry man.. yeah i checked my outbox and i pm'ed her wheni was workin on freebiemonster.. luckily no response.. also the same with coolkat.. if ya ever need some refs just pm me and i can talk to the 3 i worked with on that site and get you in touch with them if you like.. they are all good and stayed green thru approval for me.. i f@li%kin hate scammers.. i check these posts daily to keep abreast so to speak.. thanx for postin the info

Shawn

Isn't It A Pity?

16-04-2007 18:32:05

Hey guys I assumed the worse based on all the info I had. So from the sounds of all I had discovered, she DID seem to fit the scammer profile. But she's not after all. She's just a newbie who made a few mistakes! We can forgive her for that. She has refunded me in full. I CAN SLEEP TONIGHT YAYYYYYYY! hahaha

ghstlegacy17

16-04-2007 21:23:20

liwhewli close one there for you but glad it worked out ^^

Isn't It A Pity?

16-04-2007 23:31:57

Yea, certainly man. I was honestly scared as FliCK!!! haha. I just knew I'd been had.

shawng31

17-04-2007 17:36:06

yeah im glad that all worked out for ya D.. and i apologize to skyeblue if she read this and i offended her.. hope she learned from whatever mistake was made and it doesnt happen again for her.. sounds like it sucked on both ends for yall..

Shawn