thikidflyss went red on 2 of my sites.

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=59605

irishblood

13-04-2007 20:09:49

I paid thikidflyss $20 for each green on cash.customorderthis and zeropricetags.com on 4/12

Today (4/13) he went red on each, the reason given was for multiple accounts.

I have contacted this trader see below for our communications.

From me to thikidflyss

OK you have been turned red on zeropricetags and cah.customorderthis.
I would appreciate an immediate refund for both.
I am filing PayPal claims and will remove them upon being paid back.
I will hold off reporting you on the forums for 1 hour.
If you pay me back before then, I will not say a word.

Thanks for attending to this.

His response

I am sorry for this inconvience.

I dont have any funds in my account but if you would like to wait 3-5 buisness days, the money wil be transferd from my bank acccount

thanks

From me to thikidflyss

I am sorry but that is not good enough for me to stop the paypal claim.
It's in my best interest to protect myself as this has happened before.
Also I will post a warning to let any potiental traders know that they should be cautious and pay only on approval.

Once my money has been returned I will drop the claim and post the end result.

I paid you yesterday, so you should still have my money. Even if you withdrew it you are verified and should be able to pay me back regardless of you PayPal account balance.

I do hope we can resolve this asap. It is not my wish to slander you.

He has yet to respond to this last PM.
3-5 business days is unacceptable to me.
If you noticed I did state he is verified at PayPal (which he is)
So paying me back now shouldn't be a problem.

sign up email= email=greentreefire420@yahoo.comgreentreefire420@yahoo.com email=greentreefire420@yahoo.comgreentreefire420@yahoo.com/email
PayPal email= email=poppunkdrumerguy@hotmail.compoppunkdrumerguy@hotmail.com email=poppunkdrumerguy@hotmail.compoppunkdrumerguy@hotmail.com/email

jessperrea

13-04-2007 22:27:59

He did Apple.CustomOrderThis for me ($25 Paypal trade)

This is the information that he gave me

Paypal email==thikidflyss@aim.comthikidflyss@aim.com=thikidflyss@aim.comthikidflyss@aim.com/email

e-mail email==cptrogger32@yahoo.comcptrogger32@yahoo.com=cptrogger32@yahoo.comcptrogger32@yahoo.com/email

patrick_7412

14-04-2007 06:37:27

Good lord, I paid this guy for 3 sites. 2 he has been approved on, and the other I have 7 / 11.

He signed up with email==poppunkdrumerguy@hotmail.compoppunkdrumerguy@hotmail.com=poppunkdrumerguy@hotmail.compoppunkdrumerguy@hotmail.com/email on 3/29/07

I can't remember the PayPal -.-

thikidflyss

14-04-2007 08:45:24

Ok, I talked to both irishblood and jessperrea.

I will be repaying them as soon as fund's are available in my paypal account, wich I can assure will be about monday or tuesday.

All i did was make a little mistake and forgot to wright down the site/email used.

I hope hope you can understand )

Thanks

patrick_7412

14-04-2007 08:48:09

thikidflyss, if you go red on my site, GiftCards.GiftOrb, will you also repay me?

You signed up with email==poppunkdrumerguy@hotmail.compoppunkdrumerguy@hotmail.com=poppunkdrumerguy@hotmail.compoppunkdrumerguy@hotmail.com/email

ricochet

14-04-2007 10:19:53

Based on the look of things, if thikidflyss greened on my Cash.customorderthis and then went red for multiple accounts on Irishblood's cash.customorderthis, mine will also go red when I go for approval.

I'll be looking for a refund as well.....

! ! !

egyptianruin

14-04-2007 10:34:22

[quotea0d4cac4f8="thikidflyss"]Ok, I talked to both irishblood and jessperrea.

I will be repaying them as soon as fund's are available in my paypal account, wich I can assure will be about monday or tuesday.

All i did was make a little mistake and forgot to wright down the site/email used.

I hope hope you can understand )

Thanks[/quotea0d4cac4f8]

Why dont you respond to your trade complaint on A4F too

Skimboarder

14-04-2007 11:15:48

And ReferralSwapper

thikidflyss

14-04-2007 21:23:40

omg. so how many threads do i have to respond to?

it's hard enough to keep track of who i owe back, yet alone what forums this information is posted.

thikidflyss

14-04-2007 21:25:04

[quoteb71f992dc6="patrick_7412"]thikidflyss, if you go red on my site, GiftCards.GiftOrb, will you also repay me?

You signed up with email==poppunkdrumerguy@hotmail.compoppunkdrumerguy@hotmail.com=poppunkdrumerguy@hotmail.compoppunkdrumerguy@hotmail.com/email[/quoteb71f992dc6]

gladly, but i don't think i'll go red because thats the only time i signed up for that site.

irishblood

16-04-2007 18:13:53

thikidflyss had refunded my money for both reds.
Thanks thikidflyss.

gcabello

17-04-2007 12:59:17

just to let people know he has just been approved on money.123stuffforfree. so he looks okay