Premium Coffee Club

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=59459

asuperstar103

12-04-2007 06:04:48

Has anybody had trouble cancelling your Premium Coffee Club trial membership? The phone number they have on their website sends you directly to a mailbox that states "This mailbox is full" So I sent them an email and they never responded and have now been charged for $23 on my cc. Can someone let me know if they know of a way to contact this company. If not I'm going to have to open a dispute with my cc company. Any help is appreciated! cry

laurelwm

12-04-2007 06:47:32

When I called the phone number last week, I spoke with a real person.

Are you aware that the TOS requires you to purchase 3 monthly shipments in addition to your initial purchase or will charge you a cancellation fee??

Laurel

manOFice

12-04-2007 06:49:25

Yeah I wanted to try that Boca Java coffee...but I believe they make you buy like 3 shipments after the trial or something.

laurelwm

12-04-2007 07:43:19

Boca Java was really good coffee. I think it was two additional shipments.

I haven't tried Seattle Coffee, because of their $25 "processing fee".

I just signed up for Cafe Belmondo, and am looking forward to their shipment as well. And I don't believe that they have an additional shipment requirement (unless I'm forgetting it).

Ashley & Cooper was good coffee too.

I like coffee - can you tell?????

Laurel

manOFice

12-04-2007 07:47:07

I looooove coffee, i'm bout to go get another cup )

Is this the website? http//www.premiumcoffeeclub.com/

If so try 866-783-5406

asuperstar103

12-04-2007 09:46:56

[quotef83ae57901="laurelwm"]When I called the phone number last week, I spoke with a real person.

Are you aware that the TOS requires you to purchase 3 monthly shipments in addition to your initial purchase or will charge you a cancellation fee??

Laurel[/quotef83ae57901]

AHHHH....this is the first site thats got me so far. Oh well, my husband drinks coffee anyway. At least I screwed up on an offer that wont cost me much and can be used by somebody in the house!! Dangit anyway, I always read the TOS, but I must of missed this one. Thanks for all the help.

gcabello

12-04-2007 10:14:47

Boca Java is only one extra order. They were sending 4 bags a month. i called and told them that i was not going to be able to drink that much by myself so they were able to change me to 2 bags every 2 months. So i kept it. It is pretty good coffee D