yulandam1 went red on zeropricetags

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=59449

easygoing112

11-04-2007 21:33:25

he has been sited as having multiple accounts and has yet to contact me about this. I would like to know how he will make this up for his suspended referral.

laurelwm

12-04-2007 04:37:07

Have you PMd her?? Have you PMd a moderator?? Both of those should be done before posting here.

I have dealt with her before and did not have a problem. Many times when a ref goes red, it is a simple mistake or sometimes even an error on the site's part. Many times a simple explaination will reverse the hold. And even if it can't be reversed, many new traders who made an honest mistake will do their best to fix it or refund your money (did you even pay yet??)

It is premature to jump in here without contacting the trader first. She may not even realize that it is red. If you're here any length of time, you'll find that patience is of the essence.

yulandam1

12-04-2007 08:49:09

Thanks for defending me Laurel.
First of all, easygoing112, if you'd check your PM's, you'll see that i HAVE responded! And, as Laurel stated, i did make a simple mistake, which i explained to u in the message i sent. Second of all, i can't be on this site 24-7. You PM'd me last night, around 830pm. I PM'd u back this morning, after talking to Admin about the problem. You need to stop being so quick to judge people. I would understand you posting about this if a week or two had passed without any word from me. But damn! It's been less than 24 hours since you PM'd me. What's your problem???? If you're that impatient, maybe you shouldn't be trading. And by the way, I'm a SHE, not a HE!

easygoing112

12-04-2007 09:47:58

I dont know what your talking about, I did send you an email and I did email a moderator. I didnt judge you in anyway, it is what it is, you went red and theres nothing more to it then me emailing you both and leaving a message here in case you were a problem trader. I think your the one that needs to take it down a little as I didn't say you knew you went red, I only stated you went red and wanted to know what you was going to do about it!

laurelwm

12-04-2007 09:51:00

[quote50b40401de="easygoing112"]I dont know what your talking about, I did send you an email and I did email a moderator. [b50b40401de]I didnt judge you in anyway[/b50b40401de], it is what it is, you went red and theres nothing more to it then me emailing you both and leaving a message here in case you were a problem trader. I think your the one that needs to take it down a little as I didn't say you knew you went red, I only stated you went red and wanted to know what you was going to do about it![/quote50b40401de]

When someone goes red - [b50b40401de]FIRST [/b50b40401de]you PM them and a moderator if you want, then you wait at least a day or two, preferable 3, to give them a chance to repond, since we can't all be on here 24/7.

Only then should you even consider posting here and dragging their name through the mud. And yes, posting their name in the "Scammers and Problem Traders" does qualify as "judging" them.

If you can't learn a little patience, perhaps this business is not for you???

easygoing112

12-04-2007 10:00:56

well i appreciate you telling me that i should wait 3 days before contacting here, I wasn't aware of that. I would consider something a problem if a person goes red and was only writing here as a reference along with an email to a moderator and him. I haven't had this problem before so that was basically it!

manOFice

12-04-2007 10:41:31

so what was the simple mistake you did?

Grimmjow

12-04-2007 11:03:32

you know.. multiple accounts.. multiple offers that simple stuff. ;-)

yulandam1

12-04-2007 12:58:18

In response to O4F-Manofice, I am being accused of having multiple accounts. I made the mistake of registering with 2 different email addresses. As the Admin told me, I should've read their TOS & I would've known not to do this. Admin also told me that it was considered fraud, whether it was a mistake or not. I tried explaining that I had at least 6 email accounts back in Feb. when I registered with the site & completed my first offer. I hadn't been to the site since and I couldn't log in the other day because my email & password were wrong. I can't blame them for putting my account on hold because rules are rules, and they're supposed to be followed, although I didn't break them intentionally. From now on, I'll only use my yahoo account to register with freebie sites. And I've learned the importance of WRITING EVERTHING DOWN!!

easygoing112

16-04-2007 10:11:27

still have not had her set up another trade, so i think i waited long enough now. I sent a list of other sites im doing and havent been contacted since my last email, when are you going to get this done.

easygoing112

22-04-2007 19:26:46

still no information from this person, no replys to emails or anything. would appreciate if a mod could email them. Thanks.

easygoing112

27-04-2007 09:52:42

still nothing, laurel seems to know her well do you know why she hasnt completed her part of the trade yet since originally you had a lot to say about it.

laurelwm

27-04-2007 10:27:53

I don't actually know her well - I've just traded with her and not had any problems.

I have no idea why she has not gotten back with you - maybe she has had some kind of an emergency and has not been able to get online. Her last post was 4-12. Only the moderators can tell you if she has logged on since then.

Laurel

manOFice

27-04-2007 11:49:21

Does anyone think this name is close to this person sn?? yolandalve

gambit00x

04-05-2007 01:04:01

I don't think so. I think the last one says yolanda love. The prevoius--I don't know what it means but I don't feel they are the same person.

KeithA

04-05-2007 04:21:13

She hasn't been here since April 11th, but I emailed her at the address she registered with.