DAILY SCAMMER UPDATE

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=58819

microplane

05-04-2007 01:08:24

Hi,
I've been reading all the scammer stories and yes i have 1.
I ewas thinking is there a way we can have a list of all the scammers and put it on here?.So when someone is about to do a trade they can just come here and see if the person they are about to do a trade with and see if they are on the list?
I know alot of the scammers have a 0 TR but see if they are on the list since alot have done it before under diferent names?

laurelwm

05-04-2007 04:59:04

[quotec0a5994649="microplane"]Hi,
I've been reading all the scammer stories and yes i have 1.
I ewas thinking is there a way we can have a list of all the scammers and put it on here?.So when someone is about to do a trade they can just come here and see if the person they are about to do a trade with and see if they are on the list?
I know alot of the scammers have a 0 TR but see if they are on the list since alot have done it before under diferent names?[/quotec0a5994649]

Don't really think that would work.

A. A lot of the people who are named here end up not being scammers, you just get newbies who get impatient, or maybe didn't understand what "approval" meant and think they should have been paid by now.....

B. Once the real scammers are really blasted here, they usually disappear anyway and come back under a different name occasionally.

C. Who would get to decide if they really belong on the list? The mods? Majority vote? I can't think of a method that would be fair.

If you are unsure about someone offering to trade, you can always come here and "search" their username.

Laurel