kxvlkitts - gone red -maybe a newbie mistake - updated.

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=58142

Sstaceyrae21

29-03-2007 08:23:17

Just a warning a new trader and I am hoping she just didn't know better
was put on hold,
She signed up with an AOL e-mail - I didn't even notice until 2 days later.

I had the site verify that she will be put on hold. I contacted her because stupid me paid her on green - for a refund.

She has read my first PM with no response - I PM'ed her again and she has not read it yet, I also PM'ed KeithA mod and he has not read it yet. I am sure he will advise me and stop her. But until he reads the PM beware. CHesk if they greened on your site with and AOL e-mail, most likely that will go red.

Sstaceyrae21

29-03-2007 13:42:19

I started a paypal dispute - it will probably not work but at least they will see kxvlkitts may have some cash issues coming up as soon as others submit for approval.

krayf

29-03-2007 15:10:28

I've signed up with an AOL email email on every trade I've done? ..... I think the issue is with AOL as your ISP ..... I sign up with Internet explorer. There must be other issues as to why she is RED unless I don't know something about AOL (which is possible)

DIABLO

29-03-2007 16:17:46

[quote7845dc3040="krayf"]I've signed up with an AOL email email on every trade I've done? ..... I think the issue is with AOL as your ISP ..... I sign up with Internet explorer. There must be other issues as to why she is RED unless I don't know something about AOL (which is possible)[/quote7845dc3040]

It doesn't matter is you used Internet Explorer to sign up, it's if you're ISP is AOL. If you use AOL for your internet service you can't sign up on most sites until you change that, or you can just do MJRewardz.com sites D

laurelwm

29-03-2007 18:35:47

I have an AOL email but do NOT use AOL for my ISP, so you can't go just by emails.

AOL has over the last 6-10 months gotten a lot of people (at least in my area) switched over to Verizon Wireless DSL while still using their AOL account. So a lot of people with AOL emails do not use AOL for their ISP.

Laurel

Sstaceyrae21

29-03-2007 22:38:07

I thought too, maybe that was just her e-mail, so I did verify with the sites and she is red. I did not want to put names in the scammer section until I was sure or gave them a fair chance to straighten things out. They have read my PM's and not responded.

Sstaceyrae21

30-03-2007 17:57:48

This trader finally responded to my PM's they state they will refund. I will keep all posted.

kxvlkitts

31-03-2007 22:07:23

god she wouldnt give me a second to reply to that pm, dont worry people i refunded her money, what kind of moron goes and tells an admin a second after i go red on accident, i used aol as my isp on every other one without going red, so i figured this would be fine. her 16 precious dollars are back in her account..what a DA.

Sstaceyrae21

01-04-2007 11:03:01

Payment has been refunded and I gave her 2 days after she read and no response before I posted her here! I just wanted to warn others, I know I would want to be warned.