Fitnessfreak is a piece of garbage scammer

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=58127

papi08861

29-03-2007 05:27:31

This stupid girl went red on three Trainn sites.Im getting tired of these newbies comming in and scamming us. there has to be something we can do to stop this.Well another $60 down the drain but I wont let it get me down.Ill jut get my sites done and recoop my cash.Please be very carefull with newbies im gonna start paying on approval if they have less then 10 TR Thats it!!

laurelwm

29-03-2007 06:00:41

This is covered in a related thread. Next time it would be better to post there, so that it is all in one place.

fly351

29-03-2007 08:16:58

AMEN, she needs to pay me back my $30 i paid her on green!

depthcharge

30-03-2007 18:24:18

Hey everybody...

Definitely disappointed with my start here on FIPG. Right after I signed up I got PM'ed offers from PostalService (who you all know is a confirmed scammer) offering me a whopping $175 to do five different TraInn sites for him. He said he would pay "on approval". Well then shortly thereafter I received ANOTHER PM from this user, FitnessFreak, offering me to do 5 sites as well. At the time I didn't know as much about the referral community and figured that offering 5 sites to a person must be standard fare. She was offering an odd number, $158, for me to complete those sites (all of them were TraInn as well). Now perhaps I should have noticed a strong similarity between the two users at the time, but the large amount of money blinded me (and the offers were all cheap anyways). I see now that they must be the same person. Although the actual loss to me is more one of promised value rather than of actual theft, I'm still very disappointed.

Since then I have tried to contact the person through their user name on here, as well as their emails they left me to contact. Obviously there has been no response. I have also been searching around, trying to find ways that I can get my money back, but it seems that pretty much once its been sent to PayPal, there's really no getting it back (somebody correct me if i'm wrong here). I would really like to nail this son of a blitch and it annoys me to no end that there's people out there willing to rob total strangers.

/endrant

I believe now I am going to limit my trades to those individuals that have been on the board for a long time. Both of the above users fooled me with their high TR, but I didnt consider how new they were. uggh.

ghstlegacy17

30-03-2007 19:25:18

[quote6c796cbda7="depthcharge"]
I believe now I am going to limit my trades to those individuals that have been on the board for a long time. Both of the above users fooled me with their high TR, but I didnt consider how new they were. uggh.[/quote6c796cbda7]

That's a lie. Fitnessfreak had no TR and you were the first person to trade with her giving her her first 5 TR points -_- And also, I'm pretty sure that there aren't 10 different Trainn sites out to do roll...meaning it would be impossible for you to do trades for all of them without frauding.

gator1002

31-03-2007 08:07:47

busted

unknown uchiha

31-03-2007 13:28:14

I think there's ten Trainn sites

-FlashiPods4Free
-YourFreeVideoiPods
-YouriPodNano4Free
-3604Free
-YourPS34Free
-YourNintendoWii4Free
-DVDRecorders4Free
-YourFreeFlatscreen
-DesktopComputers4Free
-YourFree360Games

Not to threadcrap on you, of course. It IS shady seeing how the user claimed fitnessfreak had higher TR and crap.

ghstlegacy17

31-03-2007 15:43:26

[quote127619cda1="unknown uchiha"]I think there's ten Trainn sites

-FlashiPods4Free
-YourFreeVideoiPods
-YouriPodNano4Free
-3604Free
-YourPS34Free
-YourNintendoWii4Free
-DVDRecorders4Free
-YourFreeFlatscreen
-DesktopComputers4Free
-YourFree360Games

Not to threadcrap on you, of course. It IS shady seeing how the user claimed fitnessfreak had higher TR and crap.[/quote127619cda1]

Haha, guess you are right P But in any case, the chances that the two people had exactly 5 different Trainn sites each is very unlikely >_>

DIABLO

31-03-2007 16:18:56

[quoteca7a27ee6a="depthcharge"]I received ANOTHER PM from this user, FitnessFreak, offering me to do 5 sites as well.[/quoteca7a27ee6a]

Where does that say the FitnessFreak also offered 5 [bca7a27ee6a]trainn[/bca7a27ee6a] sites?

ghstlegacy17

31-03-2007 17:31:04

[quotea1a9a335bb="depthcharge"]She was offering an odd number, $158, for me to complete those sites (all of them were TraInn as well).
[/quotea1a9a335bb]

Right there roll

laurelwm

31-03-2007 20:07:45

[quote8f280f9b45="depthcharge"]Hey everybody...

Definitely disappointed with my start here on FIPG. Right after I signed up I got PM'ed offers from PostalService (who you all know is a confirmed scammer) offering me a whopping $175 to do five different TraInn sites for him. He said he would pay "on approval". Well then shortly thereafter I received ANOTHER PM from this user, FitnessFreak, offering me to do 5 sites as well. At the time I didn't know as much about the referral community and figured that offering 5 sites to a person must be standard fare. She was offering an odd number, $158, for me to complete those sites (all of them were TraInn as well). Now perhaps I should have noticed a strong similarity between the two users at the time, but the large amount of money blinded me (and the offers were all cheap anyways). I see now that they must be the same person. Although the actual loss to me is more one of promised value rather than of actual theft, I'm still very disappointed.

Since then I have tried to contact the person through their user name on here, as well as their emails they left me to contact. Obviously there has been no response. I have also been searching around, trying to find ways that I can get my money back, but it seems that pretty much once its been sent to PayPal, there's really no getting it back (somebody correct me if i'm wrong here). I would really like to nail this son of a blitch and it annoys me to no end that there's people out there willing to rob total strangers.

/endrant

I believe now I am going to limit my trades to those individuals that have been on the board for a long time. Both of the above users fooled me with their high TR, but I didnt consider how new they were. uggh.[/quote8f280f9b45]

Not that I am defending them or anything, which I'm not, but realistically, you are no worse off than if you had signed up unreferred, which people do all the time. You are still able to get referrals and complete these sites for cash or prizes.

I realize it's tough to be expecting to get paid for the sites and then not, but it's a little different than having paid them for a green and then having them go red and not get ANYTHING for your money.

depthcharge

31-03-2007 21:06:18

re Ghstlegacy17...

First of all, PostalService had massive TR when i did her sites. I was very confident of getting paid (she had something like +20 TR). And I knew that FitnessFreak had no TR when I left it for her. She said she had +14TR on Anything 4 Free forum, which I didn't bother looking into (obviously an amateur mistake). And yes, the TraInn sites that both users offered were unique. I understand that all this hubbub about scamming is leaving everybody to suspect everybody of fraudulent activity, including me it seems. But I would just appreciate it if everybody chilled. Its not exactly flattering or inviting when a sign up for this site, get screwed on 10 trades, and then get accusations thrown at me.... <3

ghstlegacy17

31-03-2007 22:40:31

"Very fast, excellent trader!!! AAA" --> the feedback you left for fitnessfreak.

Your case only gets worse and worse -_- Seriously, first of all, why would you leave TR for someone who hasn't even paid you yet? Second, why would you say "very fast" or "excellent trader" when there really was nothing for them to do "very fast". If they had paid you, then it could be understood that the "very fast" was for a fast payment but they had basically did nothing for you. That can only really lead me to believe that you were working with them to try to scam more people.

"I have also been searching around, trying to find ways that I can get my money back, but it seems that pretty much once its been sent to PayPal, there's really no getting it back (somebody correct me if i'm wrong here)."

What do you exactly mean by this? You didn't pay them for anything. You did sites for them. They were supposed to pay you.

depthcharge

31-03-2007 23:24:30

Fuck y'all

ghstlegacy17

31-03-2007 23:41:56

I'm sick of having to deal with scammers and I'm sure there are many others who have been too. Keep in mind, I'm not saying you are one. But there is definitely reasonable evidence to point in that direction and there's no reason at this point for me to keep that information to myself.

CollidgeGraduit

01-04-2007 04:55:52

[quote0af738474a="depthcharge"]Fuck y'all[/quote0af738474a]

Wow, your FIPG profile pic looks a LOT different than your MySpace pic..

http//a776.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/00457/57/77/457407775_l.jpg[" alt=""/img0af738474a]
You gotta stay fly!

www.myspace.com/jmoney909

hairyferry

01-04-2007 05:52:41

hahahah owned

Tholek

01-04-2007 05:54:00

Tee hee.

hairyferry

01-04-2007 06:07:05

he looks like he has to pee pretty bad, he's holding himself.

ghstlegacy17

01-04-2007 07:36:55

Wow, totally pwned.

gator1002

01-04-2007 07:40:17

talk about open mouth and insert foot. This just keeps getting better and better.

depthcharge

01-04-2007 11:54:36

I am not a nigger

CollidgeGraduit

01-04-2007 12:31:09

[quoteb66575cb36="depthcharge"]I am not a nigger[/quoteb66575cb36]

Know what else you aren't? An active member of FiPG.... ever again.

gator1002

01-04-2007 12:41:54

kind of thought so

doylnea

01-04-2007 15:09:57

[list51b4acd5da]fittnesfreak and postalservice appear to be the same person - they've both been banned.[/listu51b4acd5da]