ingrace could have went red- read

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=58068

4success

28-03-2007 13:07:30

[be2ab4f1450]She Pmed me letting me know that she finished the trade and wanted her money, I looked it up to see if she went green, she wasn't even listed as signing up. I informed her of this and this is her quote below on what she has to say about it. She could have cost me , with going red. So beware, she never wrote me back to let me know that she finally understands what red is, or maybe she doesn't[/be2ab4f1450]
[ue2ab4f1450]Her quote[/ue2ab4f1450]

I think you have misinterpreted the rule.
Desktopcomputer4free is a site. One can only signup once at Desktopcompter4free or any other site.

One can do offer for more than one referral at Desktopcomputer or any other site for that matter, but at subsequent time should only login, before doing offer he had not done before at the site.

That is the rule.

Flamarial

28-03-2007 13:39:04

[quotea4cb6ef4f5="4success"][ba4cb6ef4f5]She Pmed me letting me know that she finished the trade and wanted her money, I looked it up to see if she went green, she wasn't even listed as signing up. I informed her of this and this is her quote below on what she has to say about it. She could have cost me , with going red. So beware, she never wrote me back to let me know that she finally understands what red is, or maybe she doesn't[/ba4cb6ef4f5]
[ua4cb6ef4f5]Her quote[/ua4cb6ef4f5]

Desktopcomputer4free is a site. One can only signup once at Desktopcompter4free or any other site.

One can do offer for more than one referral at Desktopcomputer or any other site for that matter, but at subsequent time should only login, before doing offer he had not done before at the site.

That is the rule.[/quotea4cb6ef4f5]
That quote makes no sense to me. ?

It seems like she thinks that you can do the same sites over and over again.

DIABLO

28-03-2007 16:00:13

[quotef1b83a6a88="Flamarial"][quotef1b83a6a88="4success"][bf1b83a6a88]She Pmed me letting me know that she finished the trade and wanted her money, I looked it up to see if she went green, she wasn't even listed as signing up. I informed her of this and this is her quote below on what she has to say about it. She could have cost me , with going red. So beware, she never wrote me back to let me know that she finally understands what red is, or maybe she doesn't[/bf1b83a6a88]
[uf1b83a6a88]Her quote[/uf1b83a6a88]

That is the rule.[/quotef1b83a6a88]
That quote makes no sense to me. ?

It seems like she thinks that you can do the same sites over and over again.[/quotef1b83a6a88]

That's what most of the quote seems like, but the 3rd sentence states you can't do that right there. Ask him/her to retype that, all of those grammatical errors are making it hard to understand.

4success

28-03-2007 19:36:52

that is exactly what she thought- that she could do a site over and over as long as it was for different people. She put - that is the rule- because that is what she thought

laurelwm

29-03-2007 06:10:37

Sound to me like she thinks she can log into her account using your link and do another offer, which you will somehow get credit for. However, this will not make her go red - it will only cause her to do offers that no one will get credit for (except the site owner lol ).

Obviously she has NO CLUE what she is doing. Thanks for the heads-up.

Laurel