dianaizme1

28-03-2007 08:33:19

delete

manOFice

28-03-2007 08:46:22

Any mod here.

dianaizme1

28-03-2007 08:58:54

Thanks, just found the moderator. ) I PM him my case.

dianaizme1

31-03-2007 18:38:01

Have to say that no moderator Pm me, yet. Wrote to KeithA, too. I am having a problem with trader, Trillian. He initiated a trade with me back on March 25 and then it all went South from there. He wants me to pay HIM $20 for HIS FRIEND who went green in a few minutes on Hotgifts4me. Yet, Trillian went yellow. When I emailed his friend at that other email address, Trillian immediately pm me to say "don't bother his friend". His so-called friend has NEVER messaged me, didn't set up a trade with me, only Trillian did. To this day, Trillian still insists I pay him upfront even though he is still yellow. He even said "NO" to the Trade Module, yet, went ahead and tried to green on that site. Geez! I suspect fraud here. Anyone? What moderator do I PM about this? I have always explained the Trading Rules to Trillian. And, have PM him many times to tell him that he needs to read the rules and abide by them. No payments will be made to him until I finished the site and got paid. And, that no payment would be made to his "shadow friend" at the other email address. I need help because I want to DELETE that D...trade!!

laurelwm

31-03-2007 20:12:46

[quote5b63bb19ee="dianaizme1"]Have to say that no moderator Pm me, yet. Wrote to KeithA, too. I am having a problem with trader, Trillian. He initiated a trade with me back on March 25 and then it all went South from there. He wants me to pay HIM $20 for HIS FRIEND who went green in a few minutes on Hotgifts4me. Yet, Trillian went yellow. When I emailed his friend at that other email address, Trillian immediately pm me to say "don't bother his friend". His so-called friend has NEVER messaged me, didn't set up a trade with me, only Trillian did. To this day, Trillian still insists I pay him upfront even though he is still yellow. He even said "NO" to the Trade Module, yet, went ahead and tried to green on that site. Geez! I suspect fraud here. Anyone? What moderator do I PM about this? I have always explained the Trading Rules to Trillian. And, have PM him many times to tell him that he needs to read the rules and abide by them. No payments will be made to him until I finished the site and got paid. And, that no payment would be made to his "shadow friend" at the other email address. I need help because I want to DELETE that D...trade!![/quote5b63bb19ee]

DO NOT PAY ANYONE until you get this worked out with a moderator.

If you click the word "moderators" at the top of the thread list, you'll get a list of moderators you can PM. I'd send it to several to get opinions.

If you never set up a trade with this so-called friend and never agreed to pay him, then I wouldn't. People can't just green on your account and then expect you to pay them without making a deal first.

Unfortunately, the trade can't be deleted unless he is out of contact for 14 days, unless you specified a deadline in the trade details. Sorry......

Laurel

Trillian

01-04-2007 08:28:54

she is talking about me... i told her me and my friend would green on her site ... so i didnt green but my friend did so i requested the money and she refused...but i filed a no credit report and nothin happened ..so basically she is getting a free green..and i told her that me and my friend would green..so im not expecting anything ..plus i didnt green so my friend can green in my place..

23deuce23

01-04-2007 17:54:32

If his friend I'm assuming is KeithA is on this forum then why would Trillian handle KeithA's trade with Diana?

If Diana agreed to trade with KeithA then why can't she talk to KeithA?

If Diana stated that payment will be sent after obtaining her gift and both traders signed up then they agree to her rules and cannot force prepayment.

I don't know about you but I would do some investigation and check out the legitimacy of both traders with the site owner.

dianaizme1

01-04-2007 20:39:51

[quotefc9e7a4111="Trillian"]she is talking about me... i told her me and my friend would green on her site ... so i didnt green but my friend did so i requested the money and she refused...but i filed a no credit report and nothin happened ..so basically she is getting a free green..and i told her that me and my friend would green..so im not expecting anything ..plus i didnt green so my friend can green in my place..[/quotefc9e7a4111]

Well, Trillian, since U called me a dumbass in your last PM to me, we'll see who the dumbass is. I know a moderator will read this.

I have kept every PM between Trillian and myself to prove to a moderator that Trillian has been trying to pull a scam. I am still new to trading around here, but, I do know when a person is pulling a fast one.
First, he refused the trading deal between us and put NO on it. Then, immediately his "friend" went green on hotgifts4me. I was surprised. Who is this strange email/friend that just turned green? Then, Trillian, went yellow - and where it remains now. Subsequently, Trillian starts acting like a jerk and tries to pressure me into paying his "friend" $20 and him, too!! Even though he remains yellow? Kept babbling like he is only age 15 and why didn't I pay him and his friend? I could tell he never read the Trading Rules and that the rules were ONLY meant for me. I kept reminding Trillian to read the Trading Rules and that he was violating them and why. I ept getting one-liner PM responses that were simply juvenile. He ignored my replies that I was NOT going to pay someone who wouldn't respond to my email, didn't set up a trade with me, and, quite possibly was the same person as Trillian - I don't know. Just looked suspicious to me. He initiated a trade with me back on March 25 with a TR of 5. So, I trusted him. Now he is up to 10? If he thinks he can scam me, then, other traders are at risk trading with him, too. I'll PM another moderator since KeithA has yet to read my PM to him.

dianaizme1

01-04-2007 21:13:02

[quote8ab5c2af55="laurelwm"][quote8ab5c2af55="dianaizme1"]Have to say that no moderator Pm me, yet. Wrote to KeithA, too. I am having a problem with trader, Trillian. He initiated a trade with me back on March 25 and then it all went South from there. He wants me to pay HIM $20 for HIS FRIEND who went green in a few minutes on Hotgifts4me. Yet, Trillian went yellow. When I emailed his friend at that other email address, Trillian immediately pm me to say "don't bother his friend". His so-called friend has NEVER messaged me, didn't set up a trade with me, only Trillian did. To this day, Trillian still insists I pay him upfront even though he is still yellow. He even said "NO" to the Trade Module, yet, went ahead and tried to green on that site. Geez! I suspect fraud here. Anyone? What moderator do I PM about this? I have always explained the Trading Rules to Trillian. And, have PM him many times to tell him that he needs to read the rules and abide by them. No payments will be made to him until I finished the site and got paid. And, that no payment would be made to his "shadow friend" at the other email address. I need help because I want to DELETE that D...trade!![/quote8ab5c2af55]

DO NOT PAY ANYONE until you get this worked out with a moderator.

If you click the word "moderators" at the top of the thread list, you'll get a list of moderators you can PM. I'd send it to several to get opinions.

If you never set up a trade with this so-called friend and never agreed to pay him, then I wouldn't. People can't just green on your account and then expect you to pay them without making a deal first.

Unfortunately, the trade can't be deleted unless he is out of contact for 14 days, unless you specified a deadline in the trade details. Sorry......

Laurel[/quote8ab5c2af55]

Thanks, Laurel for the advice. Since KeithA hasn't responded to my problem here, I went ahead and PM another Moderator. I don't like waiting. But, I might have to. IF a moderator has read my thread here, I hope he/she responds soon. I am anxious to forward all my PMs. Hopefully, this Trillian person, the one who calls ME a dumbass, will be shown who the REAL dumbass is soon before he can scam anyone else.

dianaizme1

05-04-2007 08:30:16

Bumpity me to the top please

KeithA

05-04-2007 16:32:09

Hey everybody...sorry for not responding to this sooner. I was away for about 10 days without computer access.

I'm leaving the house now but I'll look into this first thing tomorrow.

dianaizme1

05-04-2007 16:37:14

[quote4ced780012="KeithA"]Hey everybody...sorry for not responding to this sooner. I was away for about 10 days without computer access.

I'm leaving the house now but I'll look into this first thing tomorrow.
[/quote4ced780012]

Thanks, Keith. I had a feeling you were away from here for awhile. PM me when you are ready to look into this for me.

ricopet

05-04-2007 16:43:03

Just some FYI. I set up a trade with Trillian over 2 weeks ago and he won't respond to any of my pm's. i know he's getting them and i see his name browsing forums.........he needs to be looked into.

Trillian

06-04-2007 07:48:02

sorry about that its just that ..i signed up like a couple weeks ago and i almost have 450pms .. i prolly couldnt do your trade or something ..and i forgot to reply .... and Keith i need to talk to you

ricopet

06-04-2007 07:57:14

maybe you need to take a few hours and take care of those pm's before you get in over your head any further.

egyptianruin

06-04-2007 08:00:06

Same here setup a trade with Trillian per their request, never responded, got TSJ involved (to see if there were still intentions to complete) they responded to him they had a lot of PMs never responded to me and just merely requested deletion of our trade.

dianaizme1

06-04-2007 08:16:39

[quote82c25e5564="Trillian"]sorry about that its just that ..i signed up like a couple weeks ago and i almost have 450pms .. i prolly couldnt do your trade or something ..and i forgot to reply .... and Keith i need to talk to you[/quote82c25e5564]

As I stated before, WHO is this "shadow friend" with the other email address? I never set up a trade with him. So, how could this be counted by you as a "free green"? Is this email address nokiaboi/aj76ersfan3@aim.com U at the same ISP address? Or a friend's ISP address? Either way U violated the Trade Rules and now I want this trade between us deleted and for KeithA to look into this trade problem and see what shinanigans U tried to pull here.

From Trillian
To dianaizme1
Posted Sun Mar 25, 2007 431 pm
Subject Re hotgifts4you
yes my friend is nokiaboi .. please send the paypal for that green to email==aj76ersfan3@aim.comaj76ersfan3@aim.com=aj76ersfan3@aim.comaj76ersfan3@aim.com/email

From your PM above, I think U intended to scam me by pressuring me into paying U and your friend before I completed this site. Also, U R STILL YELLOW on the Hotgifts4free site, too. AND, from your other PMs to me, U tried to twist our original agreement I had posted in my original Trade Ad. This is obvious proof U either didn't read the Trade Rules or had intentions of not abiding by them. Do I need to post anymore of your PMs to me? U know U hung yourself by all those juvenile PMs U sent me.

Trillian

06-04-2007 08:28:50

...your aloud to have your friends sign up for other people ... ive seen it done before and i wouldnt have done it if i didnt see it...your just stupid and paranoid..

dianaizme1

06-04-2007 08:50:33

[quote29c98a64da="Trillian"]...your aloud to have your friends sign up for other people ... ive seen it done before and i wouldnt have done it if i didnt see it...your just stupid and paranoid..[/quote29c98a64da]

Wow! Now U call me "stupid and paranoid". First, U called me a "dumbass", now stupid and paranoid. I have noticed that U have called me a number of derrogatory adjectives in your PMs to me. I am wondering if U R even capable of defending yourself here or only capable of calling me silly, negative names when it is...I, not U that is and still is the victim of your attempt at scamming me. Also, stop the "thread crapping" as it is a violation of the Trade Rules of the "Do's and Don'ts" section. Go and read them.

laurelwm

06-04-2007 08:55:05

[quotef27d102be4="Trillian"]...your aloud to have your friends sign up for other people ... ive seen it done before and i wouldnt have done it if i didnt see it...your just stupid and paranoid..[/quotef27d102be4]

You are allowed to have a friend sign up instead of yourself -[bf27d102be4] IF YOU CLEAR it with your trading partner FIRST.[/bf27d102be4]

And calling people names is unacceptable here. It is possible to state your point without resorting to name calling.

Laurel

KeithA

06-04-2007 09:51:28

Trillian is being dealt with...

givmea1032

06-04-2007 11:57:43

I traded with Trillian and he went green for me using email==ajcorona1990@aim.comajcorona1990@aim.com=ajcorona1990@aim.comajcorona1990@aim.com/email. Was that really you or a "friend"?

I paid him already. He's still green, no red yet and that was the 25th...

Trillian

06-04-2007 12:52:53

sorry i called you names but i felt there was no other way to describe you ... you keep saying im trying to scam you but have no proof .. plus even if your saying i am the same person as my friend jsut have our ips checked ..before you accuse me of shit i didnt do

dianaizme1

06-04-2007 13:06:15

[quote6b0f898f86="KeithA"]Trillian is being dealt with...[/quote6b0f898f86]

Thanks, Keith, for your assistance here.