Stay away from fittnessfreak

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=57990

flhtth

27-03-2007 17:45:16

Do not trade with fittnessfreak. She greened very fast and went red almost as fast. Should have known better, it was textbook procedure for a scam.

She completed PS34free for me and another trader that I know of, now she has disappeared and is out of contact. I am calling the $20.00 I paid her tuition.

stueybaby17

27-03-2007 17:54:31

She was banned already. sorry for your loss
you can try emailing her and see what happens.

mariaariam

27-03-2007 18:00:15

she did my 3604free site and greened fast and the next day went red i lost $20 tooo that sucks why do people have to do this

crys27

27-03-2007 20:22:06

[quotea024710719="stueybaby17"]She was banned already. sorry for your loss
you can try emailing her and see what happens.[/quotea024710719]

Didn't work...see thread on postalservice. And to add this is not John Gregory from A4F (says his dad, but of course he may be out of PayPal by now) he said...this is not Jon Gregory...Nevermind...just read.

[quotea024710719="Sheldon Cooper"]My son has nothing to do with your transactons. He has no friends by that name or any other. You need to be more careful with your accusations that are based on lies by the slimeballs who continue to use my son's name (spelled wrong, by the way) in order to throw you off your pursuit of them and your money.

My son is Jon, not John, and he has absolutely no connection of any kind with those other people. He has no internet access and has not for several weeks. He no Paypal accounts and the ones he and I had have been zapped by them, probably for good, and have not been able to accept payments for almost a month.

Please get your facts straight and pursue the right person(s) who have apparently cheated you.

Sheldon Cooper[/quotea024710719]

Now...latest response from postalservice.

[quotea024710719="the crack rock smoker wrote again"]What a little bitch you can tell FiPG and all those bitches they have been scammed by the master aka john cooper. There is nothing you can do you asshole, get a job learn that things are not free on the internet.[/quotea024710719]

krayf

27-03-2007 21:22:20

Well...... I got lucky! she went RED for me instantly on yourps34free. People..... if you go back to her original first post there were comments from people including myself about this trader. Someone suggested something is fishy about this trader and I posted she went RED instantly for me. Long story short - she tried to play innocent and blame postalservice for sellin her a gift card...... this was one that if you did any homework on- you would have seen scammer written all over it.....

Hunter_82

27-03-2007 21:43:29

[quotee995285e41="krayf"]Well...... I got lucky! she went RED for me instantly on yourps34free. People..... if you go back to her original first post there were comments from people including myself about this trader. Someone suggested something is fishy about this trader and I posted she went RED instantly for me. Long story short - she tried to play innocent and blame postalservice for sellin her a gift card...... this was one that if you did any homework on- you would have seen scammer written all over it.....[/quotee995285e41]

You are correct...it was easy to see. And you even contacted me by pm to warn me...but it was too late. I stated in another thread...i always do a background check on users and their posts to see if anything is fishy. I also either state my rules or include something in the TM...which in this case would have prevented this. Thats how i stayed scam free till now. But at the time they pm'd me for a trade i was extremely busy and just needed 1 more referal so i set it up and commenced with my busy day....and thats the end of that story. Long story short, always do your homework! I'm not too bent over $20, i actually deserved to be scammed on this one. And thanks for trying to help in the pm's krayf, it was appreciated!

krayf

27-03-2007 21:55:54

No problem Hunter........ I wish I only could have contacted everyone sooner but until TR is left there is no way of knowing.....

BTW.... I reread my post and I didn't mean to rub this trader in anyone's face that got scammed, just pointing out things that we ALL need to be aware of...... do some homework on the lower TR traders!! It would have helped in this case.....

fly351

29-03-2007 08:20:03

god.. there goes $30.

flhtth

15-04-2007 04:18:48

I have just been paid back by paypal for my claim against fittness freak. I filed a claim and paypal decided in my favor. I also received complete reimbursement.

krayf

15-04-2007 11:21:00

Good you got your money back from this idiot!! Congrats! Hopefully, everyone else does as well.....

Hunter_82

06-09-2007 22:05:37

This is not even relevant anymore...but may provide some hope to those who file for paypal disputes. I won my claim, but they only recovered $8 back when this first happened in March. Well just yesterday, over 5 months later, paypal recovered the other $12. I had forgot about it. I was shocked...just wanted to share.

krayf

07-09-2007 12:51:01

That's awesome.... congrats Hunter and thanks for sharing!