**********WATCH OUT FOR REVJENNIFER************

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=57653

microplane

23-03-2007 22:37:00

I did a trade last night to complete 1 of my sites,a referral did the offer and greened instantly,so stupid me payed her on green.

Well i didn't get my prize and tried to email her but no reply this is what i got from support.Not sure what name or email they are using tonight
so please be very carefull so from now on it's paid on approval.

A user you referred, email==revjennifer1909@yahoo.comrevjennifer1909@yahoo.com=revjennifer1909@yahoo.comrevjennifer1909@yahoo.com/email, has been placed on hold. Your status is not affected when a referral is placed on hold, but they do not count toward your referral requirements. Here is the explanation we gave them

Multiple Accounts You have been found as having multiple accounts. This is against our Terms of Service. If you feel this is an error, please use our Support section.

The following notes were also included

You have been found to have multiple accounts. This is in direct violation of are TOS. This is because there is multiple emails used with the same IP.

HotGifts4You

23-03-2007 22:38:58

Which site was this?

ricopet

23-03-2007 22:42:22

I did a trade with her two nights ago. After all that's been going on this week I told her in the trade agreement on approval. She did the trade and wanted her money. Explained what "on approval" meant. Made a big fuss over it. After many pm's back and forth she finally said it was ok. we'll see if she goes red on the site. We actually set up two trades and she never did do the other site. Interesting....

microplane

23-03-2007 22:58:04

It was for Lookatmeimfree,i went to her profile and clicked her website? got a page can't be displayed,I just put a dispute with paypal for the email she used so hopefully something will get done

gmario

24-03-2007 02:36:04

Damn are you serious!!! This scamers or noobs need to learn how to read and stop messing up!!

kidd2108

24-03-2007 08:51:39

...and you need to pm a mod about this so she can be prevented from trading and going red on more peoples site in the future!!

Bytista

24-03-2007 08:53:50

sorry to hear about that micro , I hope everything works out for you.

Sstaceyrae21

24-03-2007 09:15:05

It is so hard to not pay on green - it is easier for me to do so, and no one wants to wait for approval, which now is taking forever because there seems to be more manual credits requests. I have been putting the statement that you go red refund is required in the trade. I am hoping that if any of my referrals are put on hold that statement will help me with paypal. Your thoughts???

qtari

24-03-2007 12:47:04

You should be able to get your money back no matter what. Paypal always favor the people sending money. Theres no legitimate documants saying that you purchased something from him. You could always say your credit card got stolen anyways. dispute it as an unauthorized charge and paypal will give you your money back.

csullivan1@rochester.rr.c

24-03-2007 13:15:25

My thought is simply this.....if you don't want to wait for approval then don't trade with me. I pay on approval to protect my own ass and if someone doesn't feel that they should have to wait for approval, ESPECIALLY when they are new with less than 4TR....then they don't have to trade with me. I've been known to pay people before approval though in I'm waiting on one more ref and it's taking forever....I don't think it's fair to make someone wait months and months for payment. I personally haven't been scammed yet (knocking on wood) but I read so much about it that it makes me feel that much less guilty about making people wait for approval.

microplane

24-03-2007 14:47:28

yeah thanks everyone,
I did send a PM to the mods and also did a dispute with paypal.
Thats the problem when you say on approval which i generally do they come in there after just regerstering? signing up 5 mins ago asking for money now,and in a haste to get that last 1 before you send it in you do what you can.
But like the sopprt team said they have done this many times,loads of emails from the same pc/ip addy-so they are there maybe a different name.
Idid send the one they used with me a pm asking for my money back havn't heard anything yet,but got the email they used for paypal,whether thats still good or not i'm not sure.
So I know some of you have been here longer some waaaaaaaayyyyy longer then I have but all you be careful and i just learned the lesson if it looks or sounds out of ordinary don't do it.
Thanks everyone

booklover1104

25-03-2007 16:57:59

I set up 2 trades with her too. 1 is still green (hoping it will stay that way...), the other she is yellow and waiting for credit. I tried to click her website link too, but like you said -it's a bad link. It's just a typo though...if you spell it out like it's supposed to be you'll find her.
www.finddivineguidance.org

She has a contact me page, so maybe you can get to her that way.

Hope that helps

crys27

25-03-2007 19:21:27

[quote98d91fc362="booklover1104"]I set up 2 trades with her too. 1 is still green (hoping it will stay that way...), the other she is yellow and waiting for credit. I tried to click her website link too, but like you said -it's a bad link. It's just a typo though...if you spell it out like it's supposed to be you'll find her.
www.finddivineguidance.org

She has a contact me page, so maybe you can get to her that way.

Hope that helps[/quote98d91fc362]

I got to her site and its some spritual reading site, contact dead loved ones...chit like that.

Anyway... she red for me too...speaking out now.. Got me on 2 sites..total $35 on hotgifts4you & cash.zpt. Her response to first PM on red on ps3 was that her and her sister (she is also her roommate) had both signed up for the site...later when she red on 2nd site they told me she signed up with them with the same name so can't be her and her sister. Well...initially it seemed like she was going to pay me back but now its 2 days later, no refund and i know she was here and didn't even read my last PM.

HVACgal

25-03-2007 19:48:07

Someone needs to stop this person from trading immediately. She is still out here right now getting people to trade with her, including me but I had asked what offers she had completed and she said Stamps and True and a big red light went on for me and I put in a support ticket and pm'd previous traders. crys27 sent me this link (karma for you). Please stop her before she gets anyone else.

HVACgal

26-03-2007 09:43:08

Got a response back from 500.free4me and revjennifer has completed True.com a total of 9 times and is on hold permanently. Here is the email= used to sign up email=theremarrylittolamb2002@yahoo.comtheremarrylittolamb2002@yahoo.com used to sign up email=theremarrylittolamb2002@yahoo.comtheremarrylittolamb2002@yahoo.com/email. Please do not trade with this person. I will pm mod on this one.

Lamif

26-03-2007 11:57:47

I I am kind of late but i own the site you did, lookatmeimfree.

Wondering if i could be of any assistance? she did true.com at my site too.

I believe she has another email= email=cubantiger@excite.comcubantiger@excite.com email=cubantiger@excite.comcubantiger@excite.com/email

microplane

26-03-2007 18:56:15

Yes the one she got me on was Lookatme,is there any way any of the sites themselves can do anything?,was told she uses different emails and names but always the same IP addy.

frediggy

26-03-2007 23:17:32

Add me to the list. She went green on my wii.free4me site and went red on approval. I didn't pay her tho. She did ask but I told her on approval. Emailed her about red and still no response. She also went green on my gaming.cot and games.123. I hope they stay green. I might put in a support request on those asking if they can validate them before I submit for approval. Has anybody ever tried this? Will they do it?

Also, I have a complaint in to paypal on another person who went red on me, tomgib1026, and it is still waiting on a response from him. I paid him and I don't know if I will get my money back. I put in the complaint on March 19 and it still says "Waiting For Seller's Response".

Good luck!

frediggy

26-03-2007 23:18:33

From now on, if you are a newbie, you will be paid on approval!!!!

ghstlegacy17

26-03-2007 23:24:25

[quotec4941d08a5="frediggy"]Add me to the list. She went green on my wii.free4me site and went red on approval. I didn't pay her tho. She did ask but I told her on approval. Emailed her about red and still no response. She also went green on my gaming.cot and games.123. I hope they stay green. I might put in a support request on those asking if they can validate them before I submit for approval. Has anybody ever tried this? Will they do it?

Also, I have a complaint in to paypal on another person who went red on me, tomgib1026, and it is still waiting on a response from him. I paid him and I don't know if I will get my money back. I put in the complaint on March 19 and it still says "Waiting For Seller's Response".

Good luck![/quotec4941d08a5]

I know they did it for me on money.123 so they should for games.123 if you ask them. I requested it via aim and they finished their check on my guy (who did turn red) within half an hour. As for your paypal claim, you most likely will not get the money back. Few people ever do.

frediggy

26-03-2007 23:50:53

Thanks. As for paypal, thats what I was afraid of.

Isn't It A Pity?

27-03-2007 21:26:55

She did my Giftmonkey so on there I can see plainly that she had the balls to do the True.com offer BACK-TO-BACK. LOL

They are both still green right now but they won't be come time fopr approval. Therefore, I won't be dealing with her anymore. Cancelling the trade now.

She's a spiritual advisor. But appearantly, she needs some spiritual advice on freebies! haha

microplane

27-03-2007 21:35:03

Hmmmmm.. wonder why she enjoys doing true all the time..could it be she is trying to find someone who can actually love her?....

Isn't It A Pity?

27-03-2007 21:52:41

It's all too bad because I got the sense that she would turn out to be a reliable trader when I was dealing with her.

microplane

27-03-2007 21:57:15

You got to admit tho she is good she had alot of people fooled including me and to be hoest i was going by her reverand/spiritual title to trust her.

booklover1104

27-03-2007 22:11:10

I'll almost be glad when True.com, as an offer, dries up. There is obviously something different about this one offer since the scammers over the past few weeks keep hitting it (revjen, postal, toni21, fitnessfreak, etc...). It's a great offer for honest newbies, but it's also a fave for scammers.

microplane

27-03-2007 22:19:45

it is probably easy for them to use dif names and emails,they can live anywhere in the country they want to i reckon

laurelwm

28-03-2007 05:23:17

I think alot of them do True.com because it is a full credit offer and is free. Scammers don't like to spend money..........

KingMax

31-03-2007 15:33:45

she was the first person i traded with here. i sent her $20 and she went red. filed a dispute with paypal so i'm hoping i'll eventually get my money back.

ricopet

03-04-2007 21:48:06

Well, i went to the site that she greened on and it didn't say she went red so i submitted a support ticket and lo and behold..........she's red......i'm glad i stuck to my guns on this one and told her on approval........

microplane

03-04-2007 22:11:10

Good for you well done,e3ven tho that's how i usually work and have done trades with the trusty ones it's still hard when you want that last one to finish and with a rev at the beginni9ng of the name but was giving her the dougt i thought it was strange for a reverent with a website/business would do something like thos

ricopet

03-04-2007 23:26:23

the art of a scammer.........

HVACgal

05-04-2007 12:46:56

I got 53 cents back from my paypal dispute today. Yeah, I can't believe there was any left. So anyways, I went out on Revjennifers website and filled out her contact form requesting my money back and here is her response
"I have emailed administrator of the site and paypal explaining that I complied to all the rules to the best of my knowledge. I have since stopped trading not only that but I have received two emails saying that the credits for some offers are coming through. I did not mean to cause trouble but like I told the administration that the traders should be more clear about the rules before trading. This simple fact would have changed the results of our trade. I would never do something wrong on purpose. I did everything exactly the way I was told. So in my mind I completed the offer." End of her response.
I thought this was very funny since I did ask her if she knew what she was doing and then when she greened instantly on 500.free4me, I asked her what offers she had done and she said Stamps and True. I pm'd her again and asked specifically if this was the first time she had done those offers because you can only do offers once and she responded that yes this was the first time she had done them. She was on hold within 24 hours on my site. So I guess because none of us that trading with her explained that doing TRue multiple times is against the rules, we have to lose our money because she blames us. I guess I can hold out hope that if she ever opens up another paypal account or puts money into the one she has, I will get the rest of my money back.

microplane

05-04-2007 19:49:00

Looks like dinnersa on you,thats more then i got from them.

this is what they just sent me..

We have decided in your favor, however, we were unable to recover any funds
from the seller's account. As stated in the PayPal User Agreement, recovery
of funds associated with a Buyer Complaint cannot be guaranteed.

Please know that we will make our best effort to recover the funds in
question if they become available in the seller's account in the future and
will take appropriate action against the seller. Such action may include
issuing a warning, a temporary restriction, or terminating the account.
Keep in mind that PayPal uses a number of factors to determine when to take
action, including member complaints. Due to privacy laws, we cannot discuss
the details of any action taken. We hope you understand our policy and that
it assures you that you are safe using PayPal.

HVACgal

06-04-2007 04:54:18

We might be able to split a small fry at McDonalds with the money I got back, Microplane. But try sending her an email= at email=solis.jennifermarie@gmail.comsolis.jennifermarie@gmail.com at email=solis.jennifermarie@gmail.comsolis.jennifermarie@gmail.com/email. Here is her last response to me
"I do understand your point of view. Within the next week I will refund you your money. Once again I do apologize for any trouble. You are right I should have researched more the regulations. As I have seem to resolve the situation with admin. I will be paying because I do apericiate your honesty and you being civil with me and taking the time to talk to me.
I will make sure to send the payment within 7 days.
have a Blessed day
Rev.Jennifer Solis"
I can keep my fingers crossed but I won't hold my breath.