Jeremy1987 refusing to pay for completed trade.

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=57594

daeonline

23-03-2007 12:44:10

After weeks of unsuccessfully trying to work things out with Jeremy1987, I pm'd a moderator on Monday and when they didn't respond I forwarded my message to this site's administrator yesterday. I warned Jeremy1987 that I would take further action if he refused to honor the promise he made in the trading module.

Below are the details of this situation. I've noticed that Jeremy1987 has had problems like this in the past with other traders but he always seems to come out looking like the victim. I've done many trades since joining this site and he is the first trader who has refused to pay as agreed. Here are the contents of my pm to the moderator and administrator . . .

"I hate to bring you into this but I've done everything I can to work things out with jeremy1987. He agreed to pay me $30 for a green and while I was waiting for my completed offers to be credited he pm'd me to say that he was completing the site in a few days and my offers needed to go green before then.

To try to expedite things for him, I did an additional "instant credit" offer and submitted manual credit requests on the others. I emailed him back and told him that I was doing everything I could but that he still had an obligation to pay me for the trade once I turned green.

Several weeks ago I got the green for this trade and informed jeremy1987 that I needed his PayPal so we could wrap things up. To this point he has refused to keep his end of the bargain even though I warned him that I would be taking this up with a moderator if he didn't cooperate.

This trade went through the trading module and I have a record of all communication. It cost me plenty in both time and money and the $30 is needed just to reimburse me for what I've put into the trade.

If you have any questions for me, I'll do my best to answer them. I appreciate your time and I look forward to your response."

DIABLO

23-03-2007 14:14:50

Are you sure that he isn't paying you after approval?

csullivan1@rochester.rr.c

23-03-2007 20:57:57

I dont 'want to bash anyone....but I recently completed a site where I had 5 people "waiting" to green....I didn't want to wait so I went ahead and got replacement referrals that greened fast and I was able to complete the site. Three of those 5 went green well after I had completed the site and received my prize...but I was still obligated to pay them...and did so. You can't just not pay a referral because you were too impatient to wait for their green....and you certainly can't tell a referral in the middle of a trade that if you aren't green by such and such a day then I'm not paying you.....ESPECIALLY if the referral is keeping in contact with you and doing everything they can to green for you....what kinda crap is that anyways????

lekrtk00

23-03-2007 22:43:36

I totally agree with you on this one! People can NOT help they are waiting on manual credits! I keep in touch with admins on sites FOR my referrals that are waiting on manual credits and also keep in touch with the referrals to let them know they need to keep in touch with admin also.

Manual credits is part of this industry and none of us have control over it!

If a trader chooses to replace those GREENS with others and those that are waiting for manual credit are in contact with you it is your obligation to FINISH the trade.

YOU decided YOU could not wait YOU PAY UP anyway!

It's only fair!

Blessings

lekrtk00

[quotee597227ae6="csullivan1@rochester.rr.c"]I dont 'want to bash anyone....but I recently completed a site where I had 5 people "waiting" to green....I didn't want to wait so I went ahead and got replacement referrals that greened fast and I was able to complete the site. Three of those 5 went green well after I had completed the site and received my prize...but I was still obligated to pay them...and did so. You can't just not pay a referral because you were too impatient to wait for their green....and you certainly can't tell a referral in the middle of a trade that if you aren't green by such and such a day then I'm not paying you.....ESPECIALLY if the referral is keeping in contact with you and doing everything they can to green for you....what kinda crap is that anyways????[/quotee597227ae6]

gator1002

24-03-2007 19:40:52

lol I do it all the time so most cost me more then it should but Im an impatiant bastard

flhtth

25-03-2007 03:47:41

I have had the same type of problem with Jeremy1987. I joined FiPG back in February and Jeremy1987 contacted me after my first trade offering a referral for referral swap. I agreed and completed an offer on a YGF site. It was supposed to credit instantly, but didn't. I kept in touch with him by PM about the status of my offer, and a day after I went yellow he said that he needed to submit for approval and suggested that I complete another offer. I declined, stating I did not want to risk having two uncredited offers. I kept in contact with him about the status of the offer and a day later his only response was "Don't worry about. I already sent in for approval" Six days after the trade was initiated Jeremy1987 requested deletion of the trade without trying to contact me first. When I PM'ed him asking about it, his response was "What are you talking about?".

At this point I contacted a moderator. The moderator informed me that Jeremy1987 was wrong and suggested that I send him a copy of the moderators PM to me. After reading the moderators comments Jeremy 1987 responded by asking what site was I was doing.

I am still awaiting credit for the offer on YGF, and still PM'ing Jeremy1987 within every 7 days about my credit status. because I do not want to give him any reason to delete the trade. Jeremy1987 has not responded to my PM's and my most recent PM to him is still in my Outbox.

I am not impressed with this guy. His messages were always short, cryptic and arrogant. I would recommend that anyone planning to trade with Jeremy1987 do so with extreme caution.

masuja

25-03-2007 08:49:19

I am also having problems with a different person, jstone87. I accepted a trade with him on March 2nd, one credit (1/2) went green instantly and the other 1/2 credit went green on the 9th. I informed him about the statis of the trade and he said to keep him informed, which I did. To this date he still hasn't acknowleged the trade or me going green, and he will not answer my pm's even though I know he has read all but one of them. I'm not sure who get a hold of for this problem, also not sure if this where I should vent, just had to get it off my chest.

jeremy1987

25-03-2007 16:13:38

You guys are jokes you go green on one of my site 2 months later and then expect me to pay you 2 months later I told you guys the deadline I was trying to meet and you guy didn't meet it so i'm sorry but there no way i'm paying you 2 months after I cashed out thats just ridicules.

jeremy1987

25-03-2007 16:15:22

o also flhtth you are still waiting for credit on the site I highly doubt you will get it, if it didnt credit after the 1st 3 weeks.

HVACgal

25-03-2007 17:09:59

Unless you stated that there was a timeframe when you set up the trade, I would say you owe traders that go green. I have waited 6 weeks for a green before and I myself am waiting on one of my own after 7 weeks. It happens to all of us but we have an obligation to the people we are trading with. I do not agree with you Jeremy. You were impatient, that is your issue, not theirs. If they have done everything they can to followup on getting their credits and keeping in touch with you and it was not stated in the trade that they had to be green in a certain amount of time, you have to pay these people. If you don't I would say it will be awfully hard for you to find anyone else who will trade with you here.

25-03-2007 20:19:49

AGREED HVAC...I've seen jeremy1987's name in this section of the forum time and time again. And I've only been a user here for 3 1/2 months. I've never seen him react in a way that is anything but rude....and he is downright WRONG. There are offers out there that take a month to credit......most of the credit card offers do. And how can you EXPECT someone to green instantly?? If you don't make it VERY VERY CLEAR in all aspects of your trade, incuding the initial conversations back and for as well as in the trade module that you are only going to hold up on your end of the trade if they trade in a time that is acceptable to you, then you absolutely owe them WHENEVER they go green but only if they are keeping in contact with you. Your impatience should not be anyone else's problem....and this is why I've never traded with Jeremy1987....not just because his name is regularly in the scammers forum...but also because of the lack of professionalism he portrays. Who responds by saying "you guys are a joke"??? These are legitimate traders that have done their best to green for you, have kept in touch all the way through, have been in contact with site admins as well as with you, have submitted for manual credit, and you are just going to say..."sorry, don't feel like waiting around for you so......." That's BULLSHIT!!!!! You just can't do that. I guess that's my two cents!!!

laurelwm

26-03-2007 06:33:25

[quotea4c844eb38="jeremy1987"]You guys are jokes you go green on one of my site 2 months later and then expect me to pay you 2 months later I told you guys the deadline I was trying to meet and you guy didn't meet it so i'm sorry but there no way i'm paying you 2 months after I cashed out thats just ridicules.[/quotea4c844eb38]

Yes, actually they can and should expect you to pay. Unless your trade details in the trade module specifically list a deadline, you are required to pay them no matter how long it takes.

Perhaps if you find that you are an impatient person, in the future you should specify a deadline in your trades.

Laurel

daeonline

26-03-2007 22:41:21

I really appreciate everyone's input on this thread. I think Jeremy1987 is making a big mistake here and I can see that many of you agree. It's too bad he isn't smart enough to realize that the $30 he stole from me isn't worth the money he'll lose in the long run through traders who'll choose to do business elsewhere. I guess his word and reputation don't mean that much to him. I certainly won't ever do another trade with him as he never set a deadline for our trade until I'd completed the offers and was waiting for my green. He knows that what he's doing is wrong but he apparently doesn't care as long as he gets what he wants. Thanks again to everyone for your support and I hope to have the pleasure of trading with many of you in the future.

jeremy1987

27-03-2007 03:39:22

I take back my saying of calling you 2 jokes but I dont think anyone on these boards has waiting 2 months for a green and then expect to pay the person after 2 months of waiting. I cant speak for the mods but i'm sure they understand where i'm coming from when I say its not fair.

i'm sure before you signed up to the site I told you when I was cashing out and I i'm sure I pm'ed you several times before my deadline on completing a offer and I got no response from you so assumed you weren't doing the site as I had many noobs signing up and deciding they weren't going to do it and then disappear.

And for all you people talking about i've done this and that and i've been on the problem bored many times you all really need to read why these noobs reported me it wasn't because I refused to pay them it was because they were impatient on waiting for a payment.

To those who know me as a user and who has trading with me before know I am a fair person and if I feel that I owe you something I do my best to pay what is due.

chrisvinky

27-03-2007 06:36:54

Jeremy, I was just wondering when you are planning on refunding my $25??

I have been PM'ing you for 2 weeks and no answers. I hate to talk things over in public but I had no choice if you won't answer PM's.

For the record, what happened is that I posted that I needed a referral for Nintendowii4free, when actually it was Yournintendowii4free. I was paying $25

He said that he would do the site but that he needed the payment first because he had more TR than me. I agreed and payed him immediately. He PM'd me later and said that he couldn't do YourNintedowii4Free because he had already done it and thought that I needed a green for Nintendowii4free. He had already spent my $25 and couldn't refund it immediately, but he said he probably could in a few days.

The last time I heard from him was March 15. I have PM'd him numerous times and even asked him which site he wants to do. I will do that site and let him go green for me on that site. I really would like my $25 back. I know it was my fault for posting the wrong site, but hey I'm a newbie.
I think this is very unprofessional to take my money and not get back with me.

I thought he might have been away on vacation or something, but I checked and he has of course been posting in here.

JEREMY, WHEN CAN I GET MY REFUND!!
x

daeonline

27-03-2007 11:50:41

The comments in your last post are B.S. Jeremy1987 and you know it. If you're so sure you informed me in advance of a time limit for our trade, why isn't it in my record of messages from you or in the trading module for our trade? Lying in an attempt to do damage control and make me look like the bad guy isn't going to bail you out of this one. It's obvious to everyone but yourself that you're not a considerate and ethical trader. If you want to repair your damaged reputation, how about honoring the commitments you've made to other traders and publicly apologizing for your behavior? That's what really needs to happen!

daeonline

27-03-2007 11:57:51

By the way Jeremy1987, I responded to every one of your pm's and I did it promptly. I also have the message record to prove it. I'm really fed up with you as you're saying things about me that aren't true to try and redeem yourself in the eyes of others. I did everything I could to get your green quickly and I communicated with you throughout the process. I did nothing to excuse your behavior in this trade!

gmario

27-03-2007 12:05:06

how much does he owe u

NM i saw $30 maybe u just green to late an he don't wanna pay

doylnea

27-03-2007 16:20:00

Jeremy, did you anywhere state the terms of the trade to have an expiration date? If not, you need to pay everyone who has greened for you, or your trading access will be removed, and you may be banned.

jeremy1987

29-03-2007 17:24:16

daeonline I deicded im going to pay you since I did not state the terms of our trade at the moment im having problems with my paypal account so I would have to pay you with a GC so look forward to me paying you tomorrow.

Latanya

03-04-2007 16:32:41

That's why I indicated specificaly in the trade module when I expect you to green. If they haven't green in that time, I pm them and let them know that they've reAch there deadline. Then I ask them are they still going to complete the offer even after their deadline. If not, I would ask them to request deletion. After that I would. A lot of people say they started on the trade, but sometimes they never do. They just sign up. So you're looking crazy wondering if that person is going to ever finish. If they keep in touch, that does let you know they have completed an offer. If they don't, then you know that they are just playing games.

daeonline

04-04-2007 14:42:15

Where's the beef Jeremy? Our trade agreement is for cash but I've been willing to consider your offer of a gift card. Now quite a few days have passed since I pm'd you and you still haven't responded! It really looks like your gift card offer was only to avoid being penalized by a moderator. You could have saved us both a great deal of aggravation if you'd done the right thing in the first place!

jeremy1987

08-04-2007 07:30:51

I'm so sorry everyone one that i haven't got back to you about this problem, I had to go out of town due to a family emergency I'm looking to pay everyone back tomorrow no later then tuesday I'm really sorry everyone.

harley_girl1963

08-04-2007 08:09:00

[quote5f96bd1516="jeremy1987"]I'm so sorry everyone one that i haven't got back to you about this problem, I had to go out of town due to a family emergency I'm looking to pay everyone back tomorrow no later then tuesday I'm really sorry everyone.[/quote5f96bd1516]

Gee Whiz, do you think everyone was born yesterday? IMO you ought to have been banned by now. I hope some innocent newbie doesn't get involved with you. (

jeremy1987

08-04-2007 08:34:02

Seriously whats your problem you have nothing to do with the thread so please dont make your little remarks above all ive never even traded with you so you have no business making commets in this thread.

[quoted7e3d931eb="harley_girl1963"][quoted7e3d931eb="jeremy1987"]I'm so sorry everyone one that i haven't got back to you about this problem, I had to go out of town due to a family emergency I'm looking to pay everyone back tomorrow no later then tuesday I'm really sorry everyone.[/quoted7e3d931eb]

Gee Whiz, do you think everyone was born yesterday? IMO you ought to have been banned by now. I hope some innocent newbie doesn't get involved with you. ([/quoted7e3d931eb]

harley_girl1963

08-04-2007 09:38:02

It's a free world and I have the right to post whereever I choose. You are obviously making bad trades and I made the comment that I hope other newbies don't go into trades with you. If that makes a difference for one person not being scammed by you then my post worked.

moballa22

08-04-2007 11:51:08

this is like jerry springer

doylnea

09-04-2007 08:53:53

[quote9cfdfd2c1b="jeremy1987"]I'm so sorry everyone one that i haven't got back to you about this problem, I had to go out of town due to a family emergency I'm looking to pay everyone back tomorrow no later then tuesday I'm really sorry everyone.[/quote9cfdfd2c1b]

You have until 1201est Wedneday morning to pay everyone back, or the consequences will be dire.

09-04-2007 10:20:30

[quoteacfcc53a92="jeremy1987"]daeonline I deicded im going to pay you since I did not state the terms of our trade at the moment im having problems with my paypal account so I would have to pay you with a GC so look forward to me paying you tomorrow.[/quoteacfcc53a92]

TRANSLATION= I'm sorry I've spent all the money in my paypal account that I owe people for trading with me so now I have to make up some crap to delay my being banned!

jeremy1987

10-04-2007 19:05:33

payments sent

daeonline

15-04-2007 14:50:38

I was able to confirm that the proper amount is in the gift card account Jeremy1987 gave me. I'll post a follow up message if I have a problem using it. Otherwise, you'll all know that he finally honored our trade agreement.

gator1002

15-04-2007 19:10:41

this has been some really amazing reading. This guy whines like a child and expects everyone to take care of him. First hes out of town then hes having problems with his paypal account then to top it off he has a family emergency. But what really gets me is during all this upheavel in his life hes still trading. Our mods. did the right thing, they didnt ban him but showed he is a problem trader so he would have the opertunity to do right. I have raised 6 kids and would always want to see them redeam themselves for any wrong doing. jeremy1987 I hope this has been a learning expireance for you and you become a valued trader in the future.

flhtth

03-06-2007 02:43:42

Has anyone heard from Jeremy1987? Is he still active?

moviemadnessman

03-06-2007 03:18:47

[quote6da73c1daf="flhtth"]Has anyone heard from Jeremy1987? Is he still active?[/quote6da73c1daf]Last login April 28th ... it doesn't look like he's coming back.