Do NOT TRADE with Toni21/luvsya12@yahoo.com he is a FRAUD!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=57326

lekrtk00

20-03-2007 15:17:04

Hi everyone.

I don't like to do this at all I wanted to give this person the benefit of the doubt but I have proof he is doing true.com at a bunch of sites.

STAY AWAY!

He is already RED on Macbook. email= used email=luvsya12@yahoo.comluvsya12@yahoo.com used email=luvsya12@yahoo.comluvsya12@yahoo.com/email

I pay mostly on GREEN. Toni21 has a TR of 28 but when he pm'd me that he would do almost all my sites I got suspicious.

I set up TR's for 3 of the sites I had sent to him.

On the TR the paypal email was an aol email and his join email was a yahoo email. So I pm'd him asking if he is using aol because I did not want him to go red. He told me no he uses SBC yahoo so not to worry.

Also the aol email= for some reason jared something in my mind don't know what. The aol email is email=oakigirl@aol.comoakigirl@aol.com for some reason jared something in my mind don't know what. The aol email is email=oakigirl@aol.comoakigirl@aol.com/email by the way. Maybe because it says girl and he seems to be a man using a username of Toni21?

So anyway when he emailed me that he was green and to pay him $30 paypal then he would start my next site I wanted to make sure on the aol thing that was bothering me.

I have become very friendly with Kyle on his network and created a support ticket asking him to please check this persons IP and make sure it was NOT AOL before I paid him.

Kyle's response from Macbook was his IP looks fine BUT "He is going on HOLD for doing true.com twice anyway."

Kyle then told me he did true.com on his network twice on macbook and another of his sites.

He wanted to check further so he spoke with Whypayitsfree admin and Dinero admin and Toni21 had done True.com on those networks also! So therefore some others are going to see him red under them on those networks!

Here is the support info between myself and kyle from Macbook

Hey kyle emailed you too important - Opened On 03/19/07, 0949 PM CDT

On 03/19/07, 0949 PM CDT, you wrote

"Can you check the ip of this ref of mine right away make sure they are not aol?

email==luvsya12@yahoo.comluvsya12@yahoo.com=luvsya12@yahoo.comluvsya12@yahoo.com/email

The email to pay them paypal is aol and I am a bit suspicious so do you record IP's for members? Can you check thier ip before I pay them?

Thanks buddy

Blessings

Lori"

On 03/19/07, 1009 PM CDT, Admin wrote

"The IPs look fine. Most of the aol users don't use the AOL browser so that's not usually a problem. I don't think I've actually put anyone on hold for using AOL yet.

However, he's still going on hold because he did True.com twice."

On 03/19/07, 1011 PM CDT, you wrote

"oh really!

On your site he did true.com twice?

Blessings

Lori"

On 03/19/07, 1011 PM CDT, you wrote

"Well I mean on macbook

Blessings

Lori"

On 03/19/07, 1041 PM CDT, you wrote

"I had a feeling about that person I don't know why but I just did. Glad I asked you before I paid them!

Thanks so much Kyle!

Blessings

Lori"

On 03/19/07, 1055 PM CDT, Admin wrote

"He did it on Macbook and on DS Lite.

Some frauders make themselves really easy to catch."

On 03/19/07, 1100 PM CDT, you wrote

"Ah I got ya! He is contacting you now here is what he told me. He does not know we talk and I did not tell him.

I was not sure he did true twice on macbook or not when I pm'd him

Here is what he told me

this is weird. i will get in contact with admin. i didnt do true.com twice. i did 3 different offers. ive never know someone to go on hold after less then 10 minutes of completing a offer. thats weird. but u can consider this void until i talk to admin"

On 03/20/07, 1235 AM CDT, Admin wrote

"He asked me what he did wrong. I told him he did True twice on my sites alone and he never responded. Chances are, he also did True on more sites than mine and didn't think he'd get caught."

On 03/20/07, 1240 AM CDT, you wrote

"hahah he has not answered me back again yet to tell me.

I had a feeling about him right away.

Then when he had the aol address which is oakigirl@aol by the way I got upset.

So even though he told me he was using SBC I thought I would ask you.

Boy I am so glad I had that feeling and did!

Blessings

Lori"

On 03/20/07, 0943 AM CDT, Admin wrote

"I was right. He also did True for Whypayitsfree and Primo Dinero. What forum was the person from? I'll see about getting them banned."

On 03/20/07, 0447 PM CDT, you wrote

"What the heck! GEEZ! Has a TR of 28 on FIPG!

I have already pm'd admin there wanting to know if I should post about this one or not.

You can contact what is his name Frank? over at FIPG.

I will be posting about this person on FIPG.

Probably should on A4F and FLR too?

I was suspicious from the beginning because he offered to do almost all my sites and I pay on green. Expecially to someone with a TR of 28.

Then the aol thing happened and I kinda remembered the name oakiegirl from somewhere which is their aol email addy.

Thanks for checking it all out his username at FIPG is Toni21

Did you guys compare emails and stuff on him too and IP???

This one is slick. Thank god for my feelings about this!

Thanks again kyle!

Blessings

Lori"

lililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililili

I believe this person should be banned this is definate frauding of offers.

I hope nobody got hit for to much paypal!

And thank you to Kyle! What a great network he has and always so helpful! He saved me a BUNCH on 3 trades with this guy!

Blessings

lekrtk00

Twon

20-03-2007 15:56:03

I was refunded immediately. Did you contact to say that they went red or did you just post this?

lekrtk00

20-03-2007 16:01:11

Twon this happened later last night. Yes I have various pm's with Toni21 regarding the aol issue and the Going RED issue. I did NOT just post it to post it.

His last message to me was he was going out and then would contact Macbook.

I have posted what I found out from Kyle the admin of Macbook and his findings.

Toni21 is doing True.com at many sites. He has a TR of 28 for goodness sakes he knows better don't you think?

He only got caught because I was suspicious and contacted admin before I paid him.

I was lucky and I am glad you got refunded but he knows what he is doing. This is not a newbie making a mistake.

Blessings

lekrtk00

abunchamexicans

20-03-2007 16:15:50

he did it to me too. he is on hold for doing true.com. thank god i didnt pay him yet. thanks for the post.

lekrtk00

20-03-2007 16:29:07

I am glad you knew before you paid him too!

Honestly if I had not spoken to Kyle before paying for the trade for Macbook and Kyle doing some checking some people would have been out some money who knows how much!

Because most of us would not even know he would have gone RED for awhile!

As Toni21 pm'd me he has never heard of anyone going RED within 10 min of going GREEN. Well he is RIGHT!

He ONLY went RED that fast on that network because I spoke to Kyle about the aol situation and what Kyle found.

And he ONLY went RED so fast on a few other networks is because Kyle started checking with other site owners!

Who knows how much could have been lost by traders and/or program owners on this one.

It's not right he knew better with a TR of +28.

He SHOULD REFUND anyone that has paid him if he is RED or going to go RED! That would be the right thing to do of course.

Blessings

lekrtk00

Toni21

20-03-2007 16:37:29

these complaints are coming from 2 people that never even payed me, twon did pay me and i refunded him his money, we got everything worked out.

abunchofmexicans is a scammer himself after going green he put status to requesting tr, i asked why are u requesting tr u havent even paid me he tells me " i know i just like to leave the tr" a week later sever pm's later no response from him. until now. this post. he still havent paid me, and had no intentions on it

i have refunded anyone i have every had a problem with there are not a lot of traders who said i went red on 3. about 4 total. not one person can say i owe them money, i have refunded someone before they even knew i was on hold

as for lekrtk00, i know of no jared email, u told me i went red on ur site, i told u was getting in contact with the admin and was not going to do our other trades until i got this worked out u said OK so please dont make it seem like i have been out of contact with u when me and ur last pm was on good terms, AND u said u got worried when i said i can do all ur sites? i was right i didnt get on hold for duplicate accounts, what does me having a aol paypal address got to do with anything?????

lekrtk00

20-03-2007 17:01:32

Toni we did pm on good terms. Yet I have not heard back from you and I know you contacted Macbook asking why you where on hold. I also posted what you where told as to the reason why.

If I make it sound like you got out of touch I did not mean it that way this just happened late last night.

I knew it was not for duplicate accounts it was for doing True.com two times on the same network but that was up to the admin to tell you. Also as for you having an aol email there is no problem with that in itself. But the rules are NO AOL use on these sites and I am sure you know that also. When I saw your paypal email as being aol I just wanted to make SURE you where NOT using AOL and possibly be put on hold. That is why I contacted macbook admin BEFORE paying you. It just so happens that your IP was fine but he found you did the same offer on two of his network sites which is FRAUD. He also then checked further and found out you had done that same offer on at least two other networks.

Do you think it's okay to go doing True.com on a bunch of sites Toni21? Are you working on the concept of "Well let's see if I get caught or not"?

Yes you are right it's possible you would not have been caught for awhile. Yes it's possible that some of your greens might have stayed green and people could of possibly cashed out.

The point is YOU KNOW the RULES and you BROKE them. Don't try to make it like myself or anyone else is the bad guy here.

It's WONDERFUL you refund when you go RED and get caught! But the whole point is you are FRAUDING and you know it. What makes that right at all? What excuse makes that okay at all?

I did NOT want to post this but when I found out you had not just done True.com on 2 sites in Kyles network but also on two other networks that he has found out about shows a PATTERN.

Your pattern is FRAUDING using True.com that is a totally FREE offer no skin off your teeth right?

Don't come in here all innocent I don't buy it one bit.

I could have been out at least $80 bucks and if I would of agreed to let you do 3 points on giftmonkey another $45! And I probably would not have known for awhile on Dinero wahm and Giftmonkey.

Yes the last pm I told you no problem let me know. But I was told you already where told and yet I still have not heard back from you.

But what is there for you to say? " Oh man I am sorry I forgot I had already done true.com on another site"?

My question is how many have you already told this too?

Plain and simple you know what you are doing and you are frauding and people should know about it NOW not LATER.

It does not matter if the other trader or myself have paid you or not yet! I myself am VERY HAPPY I did NOT!

I work hard for my money doing this and I work hard helping other people learn how to do this. And I do it the right way.

Nothing you can say in here can change what has been proved you have done multiple times on multiple networks.

Blessings

lekrtk00

Toni21

20-03-2007 17:13:51

i didnt even read half of what u said it makes no sense.. i dont have to come in here acting innocent because I OWE U NOTHING!!!! U DIDNT PAY.

IF U WAS SO CONCERNED THAT I WAS GOING TO TAKE UR MONEY AND RUN WHY DIDNT U CANCEL ALL THE TRADES RIGHT AWAY??? FOR ALL U KNEW I COULD HAVE BEEN DOING THEM. I WAS THE ONE WHO SAID IM NOT GOING TO DO THEM

U SUPPOSEDLY "DIDNT WANT TO MAKE THIS THREAD" WE LEAVE ON GOOD TERMS I COME IN HERE SEEING A THREAD ABOUT ME.

WHAT NEW INFORMATION DID U FIND OUT ABOUT ME TODAY THAT U COULDNT HAVE TOLD ME YESTERDAY??????????? TO MAKE U RUN MAKE A THREAD ABOUT ME.

AND U DO NOT KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON WITH ME AND ABUNCHOFMEXICANS, LIKE I SAID HE NEVER PAYED ME HE IS A FRAUD, I WOULDNT EVEN ADDRESSED THIS IF IT WASNT FOR HIS COMMENT.

YOU DONT KNOW WHAT OFFERS IVE DONE OR COMPLETED I JUST DID GIFTMONKEY FOR SOMEONE THIS MORNING, 4 POINTS FOR THEM THEY CAN SEE IF I DID TRUE.COM. WHICH I DID NOT!

LIKE I SAID I OWE U NOTHING, IF THIS WAS THE CASE U WOULD HAVE 28 PEOPLE FLOODING THIS TOPIC SAYING I WENT RED ON THEM.

lekrtk00

20-03-2007 17:29:12

Toni21 I am not going to fight with you about this.

You ask what I found out this morning I could not tell you last night? I found out you frauded by doing true.com on two other networks besides the one I knew about last night when we last spoke. So that tells me this was no accident at all. Therefore this thread.

I DID NOT PAY YOU because I FOUND OUT YOU FRAUDED! What don't you understand about that???

If you would not have FRAUDED and gone RED on Macbook you would have been paid right away last night no problem.

You where not paid because you frauded plain and simple and I found out BEFORE paying you. I contacted the admin of macbook to make sure everything was okay regarding the aol like I stated and then he told me what he did. So as for my not paying you it's not even an issue you did not deserve to be paid.

You even admit going RED maybe 3 or 4 times only. GEEZ that's good to know!

Well let's see you went RED on macbook and DSlite last night and I bet you went RED this morning on any site you might have done on the Dinero network right? And I am sure you are now red on any sites you did on the other network that knows about you doing true.com so many times.

I did not address what you have going with the other trader but I am glad they did not pay you whether they where trying to scam you or not.

You don't seem to understand that what you have done is fraud?

Read the TOS on the sites you did you will read about it on every single one of them.

I have told what I know and you can scream all you want you did what you did and you can not change it now.

Sorry you think I don't make sense I believe others will totally understand what I am saying and be glad I said it.

I don't want this to possibly happen to anyone else.

I suggest you never do true.com again anywhere and keep to the rules maybe you can continue to work this the right way.

I am done and the other trades will be changed to failed now.

Go ahead scream away!!!!!!!!

Have a good night.

Blessings

lekrtk00

Toni21

20-03-2007 17:37:44

THANKS FOR ALLOWING ME TO SCREAM!!!! I WAS AFRAID I WOULDN'T GET UR PERMISSION!!!! =/

like i said so many times before i dont owe u anything and yes i have went red before, call the cops.many honest people go red and i didnt fraud anybody on purpose.

what don't u understand??????????? did i say u owe me money???? no i said u didn't pay me anyway, for someone to be claiming fraud on me

how can u been fine with everything yesterday no problems, u supposdly knew i was on hold when we were having all those pm's? why didnt u address these concerns then???? why now the next day all of a sudden on a forum

lekrtk00

20-03-2007 17:51:34

I did send you this pm it was the last one which you never answered on nor did you answer about what you found out from the admin of Macbook.

From lekrtk00
To Toni21
Posted Mon Mar 19, 2007 800 pm
Subject Re Hi Toni answer to your post
Okay. You did not do true twice on macbook you have done the true offer more than once in total. That is against the rules as you probably know?

Blessings

Lori

Toni21 wrote
im about to go out for a minute.. im going to hold off on the other trade we had until i get this situated.

lililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililili

The reason for the post in this forum is because this morning it became a huge issue when I received info that this could not have been just a mistake on your part. I found out this morning you did true.com on 2 other networks also besides the two times you did it on the first network from the admin at Macbook.

This made it something that had to be reported plain and simple.

It is not okay to fraud offers it's against the rules of every site! Again what don't you understand?

When doing an offer twice on two different sites I could understand Toni I really could. And that is why I was being nice last night through pm. But doing it more than that only a fool would believe you did not do that on purpose. You could have told me whatever you wanted through pm about this situation on the other networks nothing would have sufficed. It's fraud ask any site you are now RED on because of it. And others deserve to know about this that is what this thread is for.

I have work to do I really am done now.

Blessings

lekrtk00

Toni21

20-03-2007 18:04:27

i didnt send u a pm back because u didnt ask me anything. i was on hold u didnt pay me that was it.

im done with this, all this is coming from someone who trade record dont even add up, every time i see it it gets lower and lower and u have 5 comments but only 2 are showing =/

HVACgal

20-03-2007 18:43:48

Ok, I just want to say that I appreciate lekrk00 for posting this thread. I am still waiting for Toni21 to explain how you could do True.com so many times and not realize it? When I first started trading, I had to stop because I had to get more organized before I did slip up and do something wrong. I keep an Excel spreadsheet with all the offers I have completed so I don't do one twice. I just can't believe that lekrtl00 should have to explain why she posted this when all of us are out here trying to do this honestly and have so many scammers trying to ruin it for us. The truth will come out as people put in for approvals of their sites and Toni21 goes red.

Getstuff4free Kyle

20-03-2007 20:04:55

[quoted1745ab6f9="Toni21"]many honest people go red and i didnt fraud anybody on purpose.[/quoted1745ab6f9]

Except for my advertisers.

And yes, many honest people go red. But when they go red, it's because of an honest mistake (either on their part or the site owner's). You can't possibly do true.com 4 times and claim it was an honest mistake.

littlefish2

20-03-2007 21:42:37

so...ummmm i did 2 trades with you Toni for lcdmonster and gamingmonster. should i expect that you will go red on these sites????

gator1002

21-03-2007 05:25:32

Thanks for the post. We do need to let each other know when a fraud is in the works. Looks to me like you nipped this one in the bud before it became really bad.

littlefish2

21-03-2007 05:46:35

lisighli yes Toni went red this morning on both of my sites......(

lekrtk00

21-03-2007 06:08:27

I am so sorry littlefish! Did you pay him on green? If you did contact him for a REFUND since he stated when he goes red he refunds and owes nobody.

Hopefully he will keep to his word on that one.

Blessings

lekrtk00

lekrtk00

21-03-2007 06:12:29

You are so welcome gator1002. Although I felt bad last night about it when Toni21 was posting I know I did the right thing by posting what I found out.

Thanks again to Kyle for looking into it for me as quickly as he did!

When in doubt contact admin's of the sites they are usually more than willing to help you in a timely fashion.

I know most people want to be paid on GREEN but they also have to understand we work hard for that money right? We have a right to check before we pay if we can. I am sure glad I did this time.

Blessings

lekrtk00

[quoted9a9599418="gator1002"]Thanks for the post. We do need to let each other know when a fraud is in the works. Looks to me like you nipped this one in the bud before it became really bad.[/quoted9a9599418]

littlefish2

21-03-2007 08:46:01

yes i did pay on green...seems to be the only way to get trades going these days....
i asked for a refund through paypal and pm'd him, still waiting on a response.

Jodi

21-03-2007 09:15:25

well he went red on me too yesterday. I have PM'd Toni21 and Toni21 responded indicating he was sorry for the incoinvenience that was caused. Said he would refund me and also contact the site. That was last night and I still haven't received my money back yet.

lekrtk00

21-03-2007 09:19:42

Oh boy!

I was hoping I could possibly stop this from happening guess not!

Would be nice to know what sites he is going red on and what the admin are telling you is the reason?

Since he insists he only did true.com more than once and not on purpose.

Come on Tony refund these people like you said you have done on your past REDS!

I am so sorry some of you have to go through this.

Don't give up though there are good traders out there!

Blessings

lekrtk00

littlefish2

21-03-2007 09:30:49

this is what i got.
lcdmonster
Messages from Admin
Message Date From Message
03/21/07 Kyle A user you referred, email==luvsya12@yahoo.comluvsya12@yahoo.com=luvsya12@yahoo.comluvsya12@yahoo.com/email, has been placed on hold. Your status is not affected when a referral is placed on hold, but they do not count toward your referral requirements. Here is the explanation we gave them

Offer Fraud It has been determined that you have frauded one of the offers you completed. This includes providing false information, early cancellation, or completing the offfer more than once.

The following notes were also included
Completed many of the same offers multiple times

gamingmonster the exact same message. both of them are from this morning.

sandra habina

21-03-2007 09:54:55

Thankyou for the warning. I will cancel my trade with Toni21. He never did the offers.

lekrtk00

21-03-2007 09:57:30

Well it looks like he is not just doing True.com more than once from what the admins posted to you.

Well hopefully he will refund everyone and it will be okay.

Blessings

lekrtk00

Berky34

21-03-2007 15:33:38

Well, He just did one of my sites for me. Saw this thread right before I was about to pay him.

lekrtk00

21-03-2007 16:45:23

Well glad you looked here before you paid! Maybe it saved you some money.

Just wait until approval. Tell him he has to wait for approval.

Blessings

lekrtk00

littlefish2

21-03-2007 19:27:08

do you mean you talked with him today? or is this a trade from before all this came to light? because he still has not picked up my pm or responded to my paypal refund request.

Hunter_82

21-03-2007 20:07:37

I traded with Toni21 back when she was brand new...i say she because she was a she back then...at least the email address she used indicated this. She went green on dell.v-bux quickly...and thats a hard site. Passed approval also. However she never did green at my free4me site and said she was putting in a no credit request for...go figure...True.com. It never credited so i never lost any money. I lost contact with her for over 2 weeks and canceled the trade. I remember when she returned and posted that she was getting back into the freebie world and could do greens...i thought no thank you. I didn't have anything on her...i wish i could of reported her back then and a lot of this could have been prevented! She only had a TR of 3 when i traded with her...maybe she was sincere then. But we know now that she has been doing True.com since the very beginning.

lekrtk00

21-03-2007 21:26:15

Well Hunter you did not know not your fault!

Just glad I got "THAT FEELING" and checked before I paid!

Yes that was what got me thinking was the email= email=oakigirl@aol.comoakigirl@aol.com email=oakigirl@aol.comoakigirl@aol.com/email! I know I have seen or heard of that email somewhere I just can not place it!

Toni I still think you should do the right thing and refund all these people!

Blessings

lekrtk00

littlefish2

22-03-2007 04:47:05

so I'm wondering...how long do you typically wait before opening up a paypal dispute? i'm figuring the longer we wait, the less chance of us getting our money back?

lekrtk00

22-03-2007 09:54:50

I wouldn't wait myself it's pretty evident what is going on here.

Blessings

lekrtk00

Excel

22-03-2007 09:59:25

Ya, I just opened a complaint. I paid her $55 for 2 sites, although she only went red on one site, I have a feeling she will go red on the other. I also PMed her yesterday, but she read and ignored it. I encourage you all to do the same, if you paid her, open a complaint, her account will be placed on hold and she won't be able to transfer money from it!

Anyways, what email= addresses has she used for you guys? I paid her at aokigirl@aol and she signed up as email=luvsya12@yahoo.comluvsya12@yahoo.com addresses has she used for you guys? I paid her at aokigirl@aol and she signed up as email=luvsya12@yahoo.comluvsya12@yahoo.com/email. Maybe we can find some info about her online?

I found info about a Jasmine Streeter in Miami, she graduated high school class of 2003, which could make her 21 right now(Toni[be1a114cbb4]21[/be1a114cbb4]), but who knows.

Also, found this myspace http//profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=168148577
when I searche luvsya12@yahoo on myspace.

lekrtk00

22-03-2007 10:06:29

Boy he/she got alot of people. I was really hoping I stopped this quickly.

Blessings

lekrtk00

lekrtk00

22-03-2007 10:25:33

Yep those are both the emails used with me.

Blessings

lekrtk00

michelleb

22-03-2007 11:54:32

Wish I had seen this earlier she went red on my 3604free site but refunded the money. But she also did my dell v-bux site which I've already paid for I guess that will be going red soon as someone already stated she did the site already. This makes it hard for people to pay on green, I know I won't be doing it anymore regardless of TR

ghstlegacy17

22-03-2007 12:20:24

Yep, she went red on me for my money.123stuffforfree site and most likely will be going red as well on my yourps34free. Told me she would refund me yesterday but never did. I have issued a paypal dispute.

Hunter_82

22-03-2007 12:36:34

[quote045e154b4f="michelleb"]Wish I had seen this earlier she went red on my 3604free site but refunded the money. But she also did my dell v-bux site which I've already paid for I guess that will be going red soon as someone already stated she did the site already. This makes it hard for people to pay on green, I know I won't be doing it anymore regardless of TR[/quote045e154b4f]

yeah...she did that site for me well over a month ago and passed approval...sorry for your bad luck here.

lekrtk00

22-03-2007 15:45:44

My goodness how crazy!

Paying on approval is looking more and more like the thing to do on all the forums!

Blessings

lekrtk00

Excel

23-03-2007 23:32:09

Wow, I hate paypal. They ruled in favor of Toni, despite her not replying at all to my claims att all. Thanks alot PayPal for giving my $55 to a complete fraud.

lekrtk00

23-03-2007 23:37:41

Well it's very possible paypal will start not allowing us to use them for what we are doing so we also need to be careful with what we say in claims and such.

Their TOS are like 26 pages long and they don't allow mlm or affiliate payments. If they wanted to they could classify what we do as one or the other and start freezing people's accounts.

Just know all this from working mlm for 17 years.

So the more claims that bring attention to what we do could be a bad thing.

Blessings

lekrtk00

jdizzle314

24-03-2007 03:21:06

Thx god she stayed green for me = )

lekrtk00

24-03-2007 11:48:35

Yep you are very lucky!

Blessings

lekrtk00

Berky34

24-03-2007 12:39:00

looks like he's gone for good. I wouldn't expect anything form him now.