rchlhrp is a frauder

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=57169

Rampage575

19-03-2007 10:37:24

This user signed up w/ email

email==annepridemore@yahoo.comannepridemore@yahoo.com=annepridemore@yahoo.comannepridemore@yahoo.com/email On Hold

This is the response from customer service

A user you referred, email==annepridemore@yahoo.comannepridemore@yahoo.com=annepridemore@yahoo.comannepridemore@yahoo.com/email, has been placed on hold. Your status is not affected when a referral is placed on hold, but they do not count toward your referral requirements. Here is the explanation we gave them

Offer Fraud It has been determined that you have frauded one of the offers you completed. This includes providing false information, early cancellation, or completing the offfer more than once.

The following notes were also included

Huge known frauder. Frauded many offers and uses fake information.

Twon

19-03-2007 10:59:17

Thanks for the info

asuperstar103

19-03-2007 11:13:09

Wow, sure am glad I didnt trade with this person. She contacted me, but was real short with me so I decided it was in my best interest to not trade with her. I sent her a short msg. and she posted it in here saying I was rude to her. I for one think there should be something done about newbies being able to post things about users. I treat people in here like they treat me. This person should not have been allowed to make a post about me. It was funny to read however because most people did not find what I wrote back to her rude. So the jokes on her and I'm now glad she was short with me. No newbie is going to tell me what I'm paying them and when. Screw that! I pay no more on greens no matter who it is, I just got scammed again this week by tomgib. Pmt. only on approval now!

gator1002

19-03-2007 14:38:07

about time

HVACgal

19-03-2007 16:34:09

She passed approval on youripodnano for me so I have to wonder if maybe this isn't something you can contact her about and see if she made a mistake being a newbie and all. She has been on here quite a bit. Have you tried to contact her to see what she has to say.

laurelwm

19-03-2007 16:43:41

She has done several sites for me, and has been working with me on one problem she did have. I think you should give her a chance to make it right.

Laurel

greg40

19-03-2007 17:00:42

She also was approved on the site she did for me. I hope you have contacted her before posting this.

Rampage575

19-03-2007 18:33:31

I dont think you guys understand....the site owner has proof that this is a known frauder...i deal with a lot of people and know that its inevitable that i'll get screwed by a scammer from time to time. It was information I felt appropriate to share with you guys, so i did.

greg40

19-03-2007 18:44:00

Can you tell us what site this happened on?

Rampage575

19-03-2007 20:10:11

[quotea8406dd37f="greg40"]Can you tell us what site this happened on?[/quotea8406dd37f]

ordergiftsfree network

jenluvsmo

03-04-2007 23:45:20

she never paid me on site i did for her either. sent her many pm's & she never responded. definately a scammer!!!

laurelwm

04-04-2007 05:43:18

[quotec14117f6b5="jenluvsmo"]she never paid me on site i did for her either. sent her many pm's & she never responded. definately a scammer!!![/quotec14117f6b5]

Was your agreement "on green" or "on approval"?? Be aware that approval can take weeks, sometimes longer. Are your PMs in your outbox or your sentbox?? How long has it been??

She has been staying in contact with me about the site she is doing for me, and has greened and passed approval on two of my other sites. I think you may be jumping the gun here. Many people are not on here every day (something called a life.........), sometimes things come up that keep you off several days - sick kids, crashed computer, other stuff.

If I jumped in here and yelled "scammer" everytime someone was out of touch a few days, there'd never be enough webspace to hold the posts.

Laurel

jenluvsmo

04-04-2007 11:46:34

[quote227115b78d="laurelwm"][quote227115b78d="jenluvsmo"]she never paid me on site i did for her either. sent her many pm's & she never responded. definately a scammer!!![/quote227115b78d]

Was your agreement "on green" or "on approval"?? Be aware that approval can take weeks, sometimes longer. Are your PMs in your outbox or your sentbox?? How long has it been??

She has been staying in contact with me about the site she is doing for me, and has greened and passed approval on two of my other sites. I think you may be jumping the gun here. Many people are not on here every day (something called a life.........), sometimes things come up that keep you off several days - sick kids, crashed computer, other stuff.

If I jumped in here and yelled "scammer" everytime someone was out of touch a few days, there'd never be enough webspace to hold the posts.

Laurel[/quote227115b78d]

it was on green for a nocc (only $5) but if you can't be honest with $5 why should anyone trust you. she hasn't responded to me since i went green which was on the 17th. messages were in outbox for a few days even though i saw that she had logged in. still no response.