Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=56817

ROBNA98

15-03-2007 07:04:50

Beware of this person. Was sent this email as a newbie
Posted Sat Mar 10, 2007 1002 am
Subject hi
HI
I thought I would see if you wanted to make some money
I have 2 sites I need done this weekend. I am paying 80.00 for the two and a $10.00 bonus if green in 24 hrs.
the sites are SONY VBUX and APPLE VBUX ... you should be able to do both for around a 15.00 investment.
let me know because I am filling up the remaining spots fast.
PM ASAP please
Went green and was told after they get approved I went get my money but as you can see this was never mentioned in the email or during our back and forth emails. Needless to say I have yet to receive my money.

manOFice

15-03-2007 07:07:41

1. Is the trade setup in the module?

2. If approval was NEVER mentioned...then they owe you money now if you're green.

3. pm a mod about this yet?

rchlhrp

15-03-2007 08:03:56

OOOPS! ALREADY GREEN FOR HIM!

EDITED TO SAY i JUST GOT THROUGH READING A PM FROM HIM AND HE SAID HE WAS WISHING THAT HE CAN PAY EVERYONE TODAY! aLWAYS ANSWERS MY EMAILS/PMS! HE PROBABLY ISN'T PAYING YOU BECAUSE YOUR TR IS SO LOW! AT FIRST I HAD TO WAIT ALOT AND STILL DO WITH A HIGHER TR!
RACHEL

getpaid

15-03-2007 08:21:09

Hi
I am getpaid.
I always set up my trades upon approval even with t5+ traders and I inadvertanty did not with this trader.
I am good on my trade. I have been waiting on 2 people to follow thru on their end.... and I am paying out today for those who have been waiting for APPLE VBUX.
This is my PUBLIC appology to those who have felt that they have been wronged by me.
To my credit I did not ever say that I would pay ON GREEN .... and this should not be expected for those under t4 unless it is specifically stated.

harley_girl1963

15-03-2007 11:24:06

GetPaid is a great trader. She and I have traded several times. I would suggest a little patience. Would you shell out that kind of money just to have an inexperienced trader sign up for the site again and then go red? Wait til you have some experience and you'll understand the whole concept.