Not about traders, but offers!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=56664

tweetums

13-03-2007 20:10:29

DO NOT DO THESE OFFERS!! FitMD and repocarsearch. I canceled ON TIME and they are still charging my account! I am trying to get it settled with my bank. When I talked to a rep for these sites she said the money would be refunded today and still has not been! This is going to be a long and tidious process! ALSO stay away from posterpass...the offer states 4 posters for 9.99 and they charged me 34.00!!! Have not been in contact with them as of yet, well should say they put you on hold until you hang up!!! TRADERS BEWARE!!! Dont let this happen to you!

gmario

13-03-2007 21:37:02

[quote493f0a92c0="tweetums"]DO NOT DO THESE OFFERS!! FitMD and repocarsearch. I canceled ON TIME and they are still charging my account! I am trying to get it settled with my bank. When I talked to a rep for these sites she said the money would be refunded today and still has not been! This is going to be a long and tidious process! ALSO stay away from posterpass...the offer states 4 posters for 9.99 and they charged me 34.00!!! Have not been in contact with them as of yet, well should say they put you on hold until you hang up!!! TRADERS BEWARE!!! Dont let this happen to you![/quote493f0a92c0]

Did you make sure you read their TOS? before you signed up?

laurelwm

14-03-2007 06:18:22

I know if you read the TOS on Poster Pass it does say "S&H of $23.01" - too bad, too, because they have some beautiful posters but I'm not paying $34 for them !!

Best rule around here - ALWAYS READ EVERYTHING !!

Laurel

Musicaltiger

14-03-2007 18:23:52

Always ALWAYS read the TOS. I have almost fallen into a few offers where I would have been charged tremendous amounts. shock